PDA

View Full Version : Combined script

areyoubeingserved
12-30-2001, 04:59 AM
I was sitting around today as you do at this slow time of the year, and I remembered about this combined script people writing on this very board, I thought it was a fantastic idea but never took place in it as I was not confident enough in my writing skills. But now I think it would be great fun to start up another one. I'm sure the people who have been around for a while may remember it. I don't remember what exactly happened to it it was probably ambondoned. What it would consist of I think basically is each person writing one scene at a time and do it on a rotation basis. If you want in put your name down and fling some ideas about what we could do it on. I'm open, I think there is fun to be had.

Ezikel
12-30-2001, 07:18 AM
What should the script be about?

areyoubeingserved
12-30-2001, 04:56 PM
It could be about whatever, if there enough people (three would even do fine) then we can start talking about things like that. Even though it's not my own I just thought it would be a good idea.

Nada
12-30-2001, 08:31 PM
I was here... If I recall correctly, it started off with a guy waking up in a car under a boardwalk in Atlantic City... I was part of the original collaboration, if this is the same combined script you're talking about. Back then I was "Joey"... lol, anybody remember me?

But anyway... I'd be glad to participate.

Ezikel
12-31-2001, 05:15 AM
I've written the first page of our script.
The working title for the script is
"CLITTY TITTY GANG BANG"

INT. BEDROOM. NIGHT.

PIZZA MAN enters the bedroom.
Three naked babes are on the bed.

PIZZA MAN
Who ordered an extra large.

BABE 1#
I wanna see if I can fit it in my mouth.

-------------------------------------------
Only joking. I've got an idea for a script. It's called GUNPLAY. It's 90 minutes of Charlston Heston sitting in his shed, getting wankered on sherry and then shooting wasps. All in 3D IMAX. What do you guys think?

P.S. areyoubeing served, check your e-mail.

[This message has been edited by Ezikel (edited 12-31-2001).]

areyoubeingserved
01-02-2002, 12:50 AM
Ezikel, you read TOTAL FILM? Nice one with the Charlton Heston joke but not totally original. Funny though to see it. TOTAL FILM is a great magazine.