PDA

View Full Version : A scar.

The UserName
01-12-2002, 06:32 PM
I need a scar for a character in my script that is a shape of something or looks like something? So do any of you have any good ideas of what the scar should look like or be shaped like. Remember, nothing to weird.

Emo
01-12-2002, 11:07 PM
vampire bite

Scarface989
01-12-2002, 11:36 PM
how 'bout
an X
a J (or whtatever ur characters name starts w/)

jeffkantoku
01-16-2002, 11:19 PM
a raven's claw

Moviefreek
01-17-2002, 01:04 AM
The Shape of a Spider

Zing!
01-17-2002, 07:36 AM
How about a scar shaped like:

A) The great state of Texas
B) Elvis
C) The face on Mars
D) The number 6 (or 9 depending on how you look at it) http://www.joblo.com/ubb/wink.gif

The UserName
01-17-2002, 02:45 PM
once again thanks for the ideas. I ahvent chosen one yet and would appreciate it if you kept giving me ideas. I might use Scarface's or Zings if i cant think of a better one. Or maybe it could be just an ordinary scar. If so then i'd need a saying or something uncommon that my Mark chracter can do.

Also check out my topic titled "script"

The UserName
01-17-2002, 04:39 PM
Hey since you wont get most of the cuts you've guys suggested by just accidentally cutting youself in boy scouts then what do you think of this? When Mark was younger he was over his friend's house at a pool party and a kid at the party threw a broken beer bottle into the pool. Mark jumped off the diving board and his hand hit the bottom of the pool and cut himself from the bottle.

What do you think of that idea and what do you think of these scars?
-a scar of this >
-a scar of an upside down U
-or a scar of a backwards Z

reply please

MrBrown
01-17-2002, 05:47 PM
Once again, you're giving too many details! You don't need a story of how Mark recieved his scar, all you need is to make it clear that he HAS a scar!
Seriously, if you included that story in the script, it would make it really corny.
Unless at the start or somewhere in the film, it shows a little flash back of what happened, we don't HEAR anything, we just witness the event. It's up to you though.

As for THE SHAPE OF THE SCAR... how about...
~
Something simple like: ~ "~"!
"This ~ is the scar everyone is talking about(~)!" Watch out for "~" ~!
~
?
I dunno man, don't worry SO MUCH about the shape of the scar...

The UserName
01-17-2002, 06:24 PM
Hey MrBrown was that whole ~ thing a joke? Wre ya making fun of me or something?

The UserName
01-18-2002, 03:07 PM
Hey MrBrown was that a joke and were you trying to make fun of me or something?

MrBrown
01-18-2002, 09:04 PM
Nah man it wasn't a joke, I'm sorry if it seemed that way; I don't blame you either.
I shouldn't have been so silly with the ~, but I was suggesting that you use ~, it seems decent enough.
Sorry man...
What about the whole story of how Mark recieved that scar, are you considering my idea? Because I really don't think you should even bother with the story of how he got the scar, it's not important, all that's important is that he HAS a scar...
OK?

ROCK ON!!!

The UserName
01-18-2002, 10:16 PM
alright thanks. and MrBrown check out my "script" topic i revised what i had done so far of my script and added a little.