PDA

View Full Version : once again need title help for script

XCoRyX
01-18-2002, 04:03 PM
hey thanks,im writing a script about backyard wrestling...i wanna develop the 'sport' into a movie/script...now the movie wont encourage backyard wrestling,but wont discourage it either...it will show the ups and downs of the so called sport that critics love to bash...shows underground followings of a new backyard federation assembled by local highschoolers who buy a ring and takeover an uncles barn using it for the shows...it shows how people get hurt,(one character is either gonna get paralyzed or killed) and will also show how it tears up relationships and friendships...alltogether just wanna make the wrestling movie there never was or should be...so any title ideas?

XCoRyX
01-18-2002, 04:21 PM
so far the one title im thinking of is Fresh Blood,what do you think?

edlover691
01-18-2002, 06:23 PM
Maybe you could go with "THE RING". This puts a focus on the sport and not so much the stereotypes.

XCoRyX
01-18-2002, 07:11 PM
u should rent the ring...good movie,lol just kidding but seriously its already a taken movie name,thanks for helping though.

*sweet psychotic*
01-18-2002, 08:54 PM
LOL my friends run a backyard wrestling federation, they have a website and even make tshirts and stuff, but hey arent as violent as the usual ones theyre just..........well gay but dont tell them that,lol. They're called the WBYF, World Back Yard Federationro something like that, I'm the WBYF photographer lol I'm a loser.

XCoRyX
01-18-2002, 11:57 PM
theres nothing wrong with backyard wrestling,hell ill admit i do it myself...infact me and my brother just started a fed and are having a debut show in late february with about :sighs: 15 people in attendace so far confirmed and about 9 or 10 wrestlers for the show...

Scarface989
01-19-2002, 01:33 AM
Ups and Downs
Devoted
i'm not very good with titles for this type of subject