PDA

View Full Version : A rational and just world would be...

FatSakHead
01-29-2008, 12:58 PM
One in which everyone who paid to see Meet the Spartans over the past weekend was publicly executed.

vesaker
01-29-2008, 01:02 PM
shit i wondered how long it would take you to make a thread like this :rolleyes:

FatSakHead
01-29-2008, 01:07 PM
Not as long as it would take for the Grammar Nazis to finally put you in relocation camps for being too fucking lazy to even try to use punctuation, capitalization, and these little things called "periods".

vesaker
01-29-2008, 01:23 PM
oh my, now he's attacking my grammer what ever will i do? keep those hits comin casue i'm sure you've just scratched the top of your pile witty comebacks with that one :rolleyes:

FatSakHead
01-29-2008, 01:28 PM
Why are you even posting in my thread?

And don't give me this cop-out "WELL WHY ARE U POSTEEN STUPID THREADS LIKE DIS DURRR!!" comeback.

Please tell me if there is an ignore button feature on this forum so I don't have to subject myself to anything you post.

NathanRomano
01-29-2008, 01:30 PM
Well.......

vesaker
01-29-2008, 01:35 PM
Please tell me if there is an ignore button feature on this forum so I don't have to subject myself to anything you post.

ditto my firend, but i post here casue i have the right to just like you apparently have the right to start the thread. But really its just i've come to see your habits on this board and as soon as i saw MTS beat Rambo in the box office i just knew, thats right, without a doubt KNEW you would be starting a thread exactly like this.

So if you have a problem with me calling you on it thne i dunno, stop being so predicable or just suck it up. :rolleyes:

Tony_Montana
01-29-2008, 01:36 PM
Well, this spiralled out-of-control quickly....

NathanRomano
01-29-2008, 01:39 PM
ditto my firend, but i post here casue i have the right to just like you apparently have the right to start the thread. But really its just i've come to see your habits on this board and as soon as i saw MTS beat Rambo in the box office i just knew, thats right, without a doubt KNEW you would be starting a thread exactly like this.

So if you have a problem with me calling you on it thne i dunno, stop being so predicable or just suck it up. :rolleyes:

Stop being so terrible at spelling.

FatSakHead
01-29-2008, 02:01 PM
Stop being so terrible at spelling.

LMAO. Thank you. I was having trouble of thinking of more simplified way of getting my point across.

Leave it to people like vesaker to quickly ruin a thread.

Back to topic on hand though:

Meet the Spartans sucks as much as the people who went to go see it.

NathanRomano
01-29-2008, 02:23 PM
Now, some may have paid for somehing else and saw it to see how terrible it was.

So, who ever PAID to see Meet the Spartans....

vesaker
01-29-2008, 02:53 PM
Leave it to people like vesaker to quickly ruin a thread.

Back to topic on hand though:

Meet the Spartans sucks as much as the people who went to go see it.

sry Fatsak but there needs to be something to ruin first. and as to the topic you mean....

One in which everyone who paid to see Meet the Spartans over the past weekend was publicly executed.

then no i disagree, i don't think ppl who saw it should be killed, regardless of how much you may be joking about it (and with you i'm really not sure half the time, lol).

You haven't seen the movie so no you can't judge it, even Joblo who refussed to put its pic up casue it got top box office cause he thinks its crap conceded that no he still hadn't seen the movie but that it just looks awful.

The sad thing is is you seem to feel the need to hate on so much that even when its on things that may really deserve it like Meet the Spartans it just comes off as 'the same ol Fatsakhead at it again' and i'm sure i'm not the only person that has noticed this. To tell you the truth i used to be the same way till i learned that the hate does nothing of benefit so why bother.

Your annoyed that this movie made money and will therefor spawn movies like it or worse, i get that so don't worry. But really eveyone feels that way so to start a so called rant about it with your patened single sentence of opinion is just getting old.

And if you really have such a problem with the state of movies these days get off your ass and do something about it. And yes i'm serious.

And to any and all who fell the need to make fun of my grammer/spelling, i am infact dyslexic and don't have the time at work to proof read my posts so if i offened you great God of Grammer then i apologize. :rolleyes:

Cronos
01-29-2008, 03:29 PM
A rational and just world wouldn't let shit like this film be made.

zombievictim
01-29-2008, 03:41 PM
A rational and just world wouldn't let shit like this film be made.

Oh do I agree. I get saddened everyday I see a film like MtS get greenlit. These are truly sad times we live in...

Sigur509
01-29-2008, 03:45 PM
Well, this spiralled out-of-control quickly....

Brick killed a guy.

DarthWade
01-29-2008, 03:48 PM
Oh do I agree. I get saddened everyday I see a film like MtS get greenlit. These are truly sad times we live in...

Oh yeah??? Think about this:

Imagine how many awesome movies that could be made that are tossed aside for this dreck because they don't have "commercial appeal". How's that for depression-inducing? :(

So I guess this time next near we'll get "Meet The Heroes"? Spoofing Indy, Hulk, Iron Man, Batman....

Cronos
01-29-2008, 04:17 PM
So I guess this time next near we'll get "Meet The Heroes"? Spoofing Indy, Hulk, Iron Man, Batman....
You've done it now, a post like that was probably what gave them the idea for Meet The Spartans...

:p

vesaker
01-29-2008, 04:30 PM
Oh yeah??? Think about this:

Imagine how many awesome movies that could be made that are tossed aside for this dreck because they don't have "commercial appeal". How's that for depression-inducing? :(

You've done it now, a post like that was probably what gave them the idea for Meet The Spartans...

:p

heh yeah watchout, the 2 or 6 writers might be crusing these boards for ideas lol. But didn't someone mention some where that they already have a super hero spoof in the works?

Cronos
01-29-2008, 04:44 PM
Most likely but I haven't heard anything about one.

ChaseCalhoun
01-29-2008, 04:55 PM
Why does Spiderman have a pair of tits in the poster?......scratch that, I don't give a fuck.

Tweek
01-29-2008, 06:02 PM
Not as long as it would take for the Grammar Nazis to finally put you in relocation camps for being too fucking lazy to even try to use punctuation, capitalization, and these little things called "periods".

Yikes! Bad day? Take a few deep breaths. Find your center, your happy place. It'll be okay. You can get through this.:rolleyes:

vesaker
01-29-2008, 06:47 PM
Yikes! Bad day? Take a few deep breaths. Find your center, your happy place. It'll be okay. You can get through this.:rolleyes:

i'm in a green field.... surounded by deer..... ;)

ChaseCalhoun
01-29-2008, 06:55 PM
i'm in a green field.... surounded by deer..... ;)

http://www.unpleasantstreet.com/images/projects/2006/deer_head/deer_head.jpg

You wanna be careful - some of those things can have a nasty bite

Tweek
01-29-2008, 07:07 PM
What the fuck, ChaseCalhoun? :D:D

i'm in a green field.... surounded by deer.....

Good, good. Now, imagine that all your troubles are clouds just floating through the sky. What shapes would they make? :D

Mr.HyDe807
01-29-2008, 07:22 PM
Alright, im going into the future and im going to think about what they are going to spoof on each movie...

Indiana Jones- Snakes? I hate snakes? (he avoids one), aha! (then another snakes bites him and he falls in a hole, while stoneers around the world stare blankly at the screen, wondering why what they are smoking isnt working.)

Now take that, along withn Iron man hitting a wall while flying, batman getting tangled in his rope, and you got another movie my 2 of 6 writers of scary movie.

NathanRomano
01-29-2008, 08:14 PM
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0426592/

Tweek
01-29-2008, 08:50 PM
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0426592/

Sigh. The upside to that cast list though are three names: Leslie Nielsen, Brent Spiner, and Jeffrey Tambor.:cool:

ilovemovies
01-30-2008, 04:43 AM
Joking about people who see Meet the Spartans deserve to be shot/killed are about as funny as I'm sure the movie itself is.

Tweek
01-30-2008, 05:16 AM
Joking about people who see Meet the Spartans deserve to be shot/killed are about as funny as I'm sure the movie itself is.

Not very!:p

Scarfather
01-30-2008, 08:31 AM

We're not joking, we're fantasizing. Big difference.

FatSakHead
01-30-2008, 09:36 AM

Thank you ilovemovies for coming in every single fucking thread on this forum and reminding us what morals are.

At least you can kill people who see Meet the Spartans in a funny way. Unfortunately, nothing funny or useful can be done with Meet the Spartans.

What a world we live in. George Bush gets elected twice and Meet the Spartans is #1 at the box office.

RustyRazor
01-30-2008, 09:52 AM
It does sadden me that "Meet The Spartans" was No.1 in the box office but looking at the society we live in, it doesn't surprise me.
So many people look for the "quick fix" when it comes to entertainment and don't want a deep, involved movie that just might make you think or invoke some emotion.
Yes, there are still a good portion of movie goers that see "Meet The Spartans" and say "This is shite. Pure, unadulterated shite" but we're outnumbered by those that just want to giggle at the cheapest possible laugh that's presented to them.
I'm done trying to understand. Every individual that paid to see "Meet The Spartans"? You're part of the problem, not part of the solution.
There is absolutely NO reason to see that fucking abomination of a spoof film.
Unless a family member was working on the film and if that's the case, you might want to change your name.
Seriously.

vesaker
01-30-2008, 09:58 AM
What a world we live in. George Bush gets elected twice and Meet the Spartans is #1 at the box office.

Ha! It must be a corillation of some kind i'm sure, sort of like the Plagues in the Old Testament :D I wonder waht will be next, that one of these movies is actaully funny cause i could see that as a sign of the apocalyps for sure.

On a side note has there ever been an election thats as one sided as the one coming up in the US? i mean with waht Bush has done with the country i don't think the Rep's are even gonig to show up lol.