PDA

View Full Version : The Lightning Men

ScaryMovie
01-26-2002, 04:16 AM
I know it's going to sound tacky and all, but most thrillers are lately. I need help with a movie I was thinking of writing. I wanted to have the Jeepers Creepers kinda feel to it. It's about these monsters who can only be seen in lightning. They travel like people but can only be seen in flashes of lightning. They kill like The "Creeper" but why? Pleasehel me with characters, Titles, Taglines Ideas. If any onw wants to help with writing he scrit or whatever. Give me yur email and i will send the first scene. Thanks all. :-)

MrBrown
01-26-2002, 08:04 AM
I haven't seen "JEEPERS CREEPERS" and I've heard BAD things.
But I'm still willing to help.
Here's my e-mail...
mr_brown_qt@hotmail.com

jeffkantoku
01-26-2002, 10:34 PM
I think it's an awesome idea, that they can only been seen in lightning flashes. Could make for some very tense scenes as the monster stealthily creeps toward it victims.

Reminds me of a "game" I used to play as a kid. One guy flicks the light off and on in an otherwise dark room. it's like a strobe effect. The other guy slowly creeps toward or moves quickly toward the flicker guy. As he gets closer you really freak out cuz you dont know how fast he's gonna get to you before his face is right in yours!

Possible titles:

Lightning Strikes

When Lightning Strikes

-Jeff

Silverload
01-26-2002, 10:51 PM
I like the idea very much. I will help out the best I can. Email me at silverload007@cs.com

Vega
01-27-2002, 12:55 AM
I like this idea a lot- it's very original. Are you going for creepy suspense or more of a slasher feel?

Kastman
01-27-2002, 06:30 AM
I dont think that "when lightning strikes" is that good a title because it sounds like one of those shows like "when ....... go's bad"or something but without when its good

ScaryMovie
01-27-2002, 05:31 PM
Thanks for the psitive responses guys (and girls. Vega: I wanted it more eerie instead of slasher. I just cant figure out why they (the lightning men?) would be here, now? What could be a reason for them being here??

MrBrown
01-27-2002, 06:17 PM
How about (probably not a great idea but I'm trying) they (the lightning men) are kinda like ghosts, but they don't want to be dead so they either kill people and inhabbit their bodies or kill people so they too could become lightning men...
Or
There is no eXplination for them, nobody even knew they eXisted before the attacks so there's no legends or records of these lightning men, now the people who eXperience the Lightning Men's wrath just want to get rid of them, they don't care where they came from or why they're there....
Get it? Good or bad ideas?

jeffkantoku
01-27-2002, 07:28 PM
Possible title:

Between the Lightning

quantano
01-28-2002, 02:51 AM
I am willing to help too. My email is quantano@hotmail.com

the muffinman
01-28-2002, 03:06 AM
Yeah sounds awesome i would love to help.
martyk_85@hotmail.com

jeffkantoku
01-28-2002, 08:51 PM
Another possible title:

In the Lightning

Kastman
01-28-2002, 09:04 PM
What about Lightning Shadows