View Full Version : Help A Brotha Out

07-11-2008, 01:46 AM
Ok, so I dig drinking. Not a lot, but when I do, I like to get that buzz goin. I wanna combine that shit with my love for movies. I wanna hear some great suggestions for drinking games to movies.

I started a thread about a week ago asking about a game to Meet the Spartans and it worked out beautifully. I was drinking nearly every minute. Let's hear some great ideas from you motherfuckers.

Go on now, give daddy some sugah.

07-11-2008, 01:57 AM
Every Kevin Smith Movie

Everytime they cuss take a drink

Once again I wanna live AFTER I see the films.

edit: somehow my post, which actually came after dudeman's was posted before his.

07-11-2008, 01:57 AM
Every Kevin Smith Movie

Everytime they cuss take a drink

07-11-2008, 07:36 AM
One of my fav's is to have a White Russian every time the dude has one (or at least take a drink every time) and to light up every time he does. If your suicidal take a drink every time someone says fuck.

The Big Lebowski - Fucking Short Version (http://youtube.com/watch?v=RqtgfjkB6Pg)

07-11-2008, 08:40 AM
Ok, so theres this movie called Wild Zero, its a japanese zombie movie with a Punk Rock band called Guitar Wolf who go up against the zombie threat....the movie feels as if the japanese guy who wrote it is infatuated with Punk, Rock and Roll and the Rock and Roll lifestyle.

So his characters say shit like "Rock and Rooool!" every five minutes.

Your job in this drinking game is to dring everytime somebody says the words Rock and Roll.

07-11-2008, 09:35 AM
Here is a link to a site that has a ton of drinking games for movies (http://www.lazydork.com/movies/movies.htm)

hopefully we will not read of your untimely alcohol indused demise in the near future :D

07-11-2008, 09:49 AM
There's a slew of drinking games available from the official site even, I think; from easier ones like taking a drink every time Mitch touches his nose to harder-hammering ones like taking a drink every time a character says the word "man".

07-11-2008, 10:02 AM
Watch the last Bourne movie - every time shaky cam happens take a drink

Expect to die from alcohol poisoning btw...

Sonny Corleone
07-11-2008, 03:32 PM
Beerfest - Drink every time they drink. Me and my friends did it and man were we loaded at the end.