PDA

View Full Version : Oh great, now this is all Carlos MenStealia will talk about:

jackson13
02-06-2009, 06:34 AM
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090206/ap_en_ot/people_carlos_mencia

Shame he wasn't pulled from the parade for sucking. Or being a joke thief. Or being a massive waste of life.

Shame he wasn't already in the parade and pulled out of it and beaten in the streets.

I'm just pissed because he always refers to himself as "controversial" (no one ever calls him that, just he himself) and now this is going to be used as a HEY EVERYONE LOOK AT ME AND HOW CONTROVERSIAL I AM moment.

Hey Ned, fuck you. Fuck you and die. Die die die. I hate your show, I hate your family, I hate everything about you. I hate you, die.

The Postmaster General
02-06-2009, 06:46 AM
So is Krewe of Orpheus creole for Gang of D-listers?

Lucky Denver
02-06-2009, 09:20 AM
What a tool. Couldn't Comedy Central have found someone better to try and replace Dave Chapelle?

Carlos Mencia, you were not, are not and never will be as good as Dave Chappelle. The only controversy you have ever caused is the debate over exactly how much you suck. It's a lot, needless to say.

I'm glad his show is ending.

hasselbrad
02-06-2009, 10:58 AM
Borey said Rivers is not a replacement for Mencia.
... but he added that her tired shtick isn't nearly as tired as Mencia's. Given the choice of an hour of plastic surgery jokes or hearing the word "beaner" repeated ad-nauseum, Borey said that the choice was easy. Actual plastic surgery would be easier to watch than Mencia's humorless comic styling.

Smiert Spionam
02-06-2009, 12:38 PM
Schmoeville may be split on the subject of Christian Bale at present, but I'd like to believe that we can all agree that Mencia sucks donkey dick.

sbunn10
02-06-2009, 01:08 PM
haha I believe you're right Smiert.

xseanymacx
02-06-2009, 01:27 PM
I've always hated this fucking guy.

SkyNet
02-06-2009, 02:38 PM
What a tool. Couldn't Comedy Central have found someone better to try and replace Dave Chapelle?

hopefully they have... with the new Demirtri Martin show.. cuz that guy's stand up is fucking hilarious, and his guest spots on shows are great, so im hoping Important things kicks ass!

as for Mencia... that is a very funny and valid point you brought up.. that i have never once heard anyone, other than himself, refer to him as Controversial!!

The Postmaster General
02-07-2009, 04:18 AM
Schmoeville may be split on the subject of Christian Bale at present, but I'd like to believe that we can all agree that Mencia sucks donkey dick.

We go United 93 on his ass.

RustyRazor
02-07-2009, 10:31 AM

Yes he does.
I think that's how he got the job on Comedy Central.

mutant_gorilla
02-07-2009, 12:41 PM
I've never seen an episode. I don't even know what he looks like. I guess that makes me kind of like Will Smith in I Am Legend. I am immune to Mensia.

NuclearMisfit
02-08-2009, 01:48 PM
Its not controversial they probably pulled him off because hes a hack.

Rawlin67
02-08-2009, 05:06 PM
yeah, hes not nearly as controversial as he pretends to be. he picked up a lot of popularity when his show first came out, but thank god, i hardly ever hear about him anymore.

i watched his show like three or four times, and every single episode there was a blacks like fried chicken sort of segment. fucking creative.

drc5145
02-08-2009, 08:53 PM

This.

dellamorte dellamore
02-09-2009, 01:05 PM
I think him and Chap are only mildly entertaining , but Mencia is slightly less annoying than Chap , so i prefer his standup .

He got points for the show he did for the troops in Iraq , it was a classy move and tribute

scottmushroom
02-09-2009, 01:09 PM
I loved it when Joe Rogan called Mencia out on stage.

Frosty_86
02-09-2009, 02:17 PM
I cant stand Carlos Mencia he's gotta be the most unfunny comedian working right now except of course Larry the Cable Guy