PDA

View Full Version : Chris Brown dances all over (possibly) Rihanna's face

someguy
02-09-2009, 07:44 AM
http://www.tmz.com/2009/02/08/chris-brown-turns-self-into-cops/

TMZ can confirm that Chris Brown just entered an LAPD station, where he turned himself in to police.

Chris is being investigated by the LAPD for an alleged domestic violence felony battery that occurred early this morning near Hancock Park in L.A. Police officials said earlier today they may arrest Brown when they found him. Well, now they know where he is.

According to the female victim -- who cops refuse to identify -- she and Chris got into an argument which turned violent. Cops say when they arrived to the scene, Brown had split, but the woman had "visible injuries and identified Brown as her attacker."

Brown and his girlfriend Rihanna were together earlier last night, attending Clive Davis' pre-Grammy party -- and both canceled their scheduled performances at tonight's event.

Brown is currently being interviewed by detectives.

The rumour right now is that Rihanna is the victim since they're a couple and before the grammys they cancelled their performance because of a 'car crash' which might be used as an explanation for her bruises/injuries (that is if she is the victim).

gayzilla
02-09-2009, 09:01 AM
Multiple sources are reporting Rihanna is the victim. Chris Brown is now officialy the biggest douche on the planet. I hope this is a career ending move. I enjoyed his mucis and found him an exciting new talent. I hope the webmasters of his fansites shut them down. I hope the press ask tough questions every time he has an interview. I hope the TMZ paparazzi lay into him with intense vitriol everytime he shows his stupid face on the street. I will no longer listen to this weak little punk ass woman beater. He is one of the lowest of the low.:mad:

bigred760
02-09-2009, 09:02 AM
I didn't see the Grammys, but what little I've seen of the performance that stood in for Brown and Rihanna was awesome! I believe it was Al Green w/ Justin Timberlake.

rocknblues81
02-09-2009, 09:07 AM
I doubt he could do much damage to that ugly big nose face of hers.

echo_bravo
02-09-2009, 09:13 AM
Well if this shit is indeed true then I have more reason to hate Chris Brown. I already hate his music but if he is a women beater then fuck him. :mad:

hasselbrad
02-09-2009, 09:58 AM
I didn't see the Grammys, but what little I've seen of the performance that stood in for Brown and Rihanna was awesome! I believe it was Al Green w/ Justin Timberlake.

It was. My fiancee and I were wondering why it seemed like Timberlake was stalling with that bit about the "general" store... and now we know why. Boyz 2 Men and Keith Urban were also part of it. Other than Al Green, none of those musical stylings are my cup of tea, but I still think it was pretty amazing to pull together in that amount of time.

Furthermore, any man who hits a woman (unless she's coming at him with a gun/knife) should have his face rearranged.
Douche bag.

RustyRazor
02-09-2009, 10:08 AM
Furthermore, any man who hits a woman (unless she's coming at him with a gun/knife) should have his face rearranged.
Douche bag.

That sounds about right to me.
In Rihanna's case, they should allow her to beat him senseless with an umbrella...ellla...ella.

adamjohnson
02-09-2009, 10:23 AM
I would hit Rihanna too

In the butt.

IF you know what I mean.

Elbow

Nudge nudge

drc5145
02-09-2009, 10:51 AM
^^^^

:D:p

Originally Posted by hasselbrad

Douche bag.

This.

MistAh BlistAh
02-09-2009, 11:18 AM
I would hit Rihanna too

In the butt.

IF you know what I mean.

Elbow

Nudge nudge

:)

Smiert Spionam
02-09-2009, 11:23 AM
Multiple sources are reporting Rihanna is the victim. Chris Brown is now officialy the biggest douche on the planet.

Hey, Chris Brown may be a piece of shit if he is, indeed, a woman beater, but he's far from being up there for a nomination of "biggest douche on the planet."

That coveted title is currently disputed between Dick Cheney and Rush Limbaugh.

gayzilla
02-09-2009, 11:58 AM
Hey, Chris Brown may be a piece of shit if he is, indeed, a woman beater, but he's far from being up there for a nomination of "biggest douche on the planet."

That coveted title is currently disputed between Dick Cheney and Rush Limbaugh.

I'll give you that, but he does earn his own special place on the list of douchery

MoovEDude
02-09-2009, 12:25 PM
If she goes back with him, SHE DESERVES A SECOND AND MORE SEVERE BEAT DOWN. :cool:

gayzilla
02-09-2009, 12:38 PM
One law enforcement source who has been dead on so far claims Rihanna suffered contusions and bite marks.

So, not only does he fight girls, but he fights like a girl.

also, I looked up to see of a contusion is similar to a concussion but it's just a fancy word for a bruise.

adamjohnson
02-09-2009, 12:43 PM
So, not only does he fight girls, but he fights like a girl.

also, I looked up to see of a contusion is similar to a concussion but it's just a fancy word for a bruise.

Which is not the same as a cuncussion.

daddiefatsacks
02-09-2009, 01:17 PM
maybe this will make her better looking

but seriously....what a dick

AspectRatio1986
02-09-2009, 02:10 PM
I know we all have our different tastes, but I think she's smokin...and I used to actually enjoy Chris Brown...

shoe1985
02-09-2009, 02:32 PM
From the talk about his past, it sounds like he would do the same. His stepfather was abusive to his mom, and seeing things like this does make those people turn into those people.

I wasn't a fan of his or hers, but it is sad that this is what will ruin his career. Like someone said, it is different if it was self defense. I doubt we will ever know the full story, so what went down will only be known to few people.

I just wanted to mention I don't approve of what he did at all, just pointing out that there is a history in his family of domestic abuse. We also do not know the full story, just bits and pieces.

SkyNet
02-09-2009, 02:38 PM
if R Kelly can take a piss on a 15 year old female and not have it ruin his career... or put him in prison.. Chris Brown will be just fine

you dont assault the females.. just one of those things MOST guys live by, i happen to be one of them! (that is of course unless she talks back... (to clarify, that is a joke))

if Rhianna still dates the dude.. then i have to say she is an idiot, and doesnt exactly DESRVE any further abuse.. but, i cant say i'd feel particularly sorry for her.

as for Brown... it is just very unexpected to say the least... he is a very talented dancer, and he just seemed like a romancer... not an abuser!

a7xfan
02-09-2009, 03:05 PM
this little dick is my age, and i would love to get my hands on him, stupid little knob.

rihanna is an idiot if she gets back with the scumbag. i'll be here waiting for her......:p

MistAh BlistAh
02-09-2009, 03:21 PM
I don't know how anyone could say she's not hot!

some of you people are out of your minds and need to get your eyes checked...

someguy
02-09-2009, 03:48 PM
this little dick is my age, and i would love to get my hands on him, stupid little knob.

rihanna is an idiot if she gets back with the scumbag. i'll be here waiting for her......:p

She pressed the charges so I don't think he would want her back anyways.

BadCoverVersion
02-09-2009, 03:51 PM
Gosh who'd have thought the subject of domestic abuse could be such a rib-tickler eh?

I doubt he could do much damage to that ugly big nose face of hers.

maybe this will make her better looking

Yeah she's a bona fide mingbag.

http://www.resimadasi.com/data/media/197/Rihanna-51.jpg

The way she looks is so totally irrelevant...and nobody deserves a beatdown from their partner of all people. If reports are true then Brown is a cowardly thug.

daddiefatsacks
02-09-2009, 04:09 PM
im sorry i don't find her face attractive what-so-ever and thats my opinion. She has a great bod tho.

And like i said, all kidding aside - abuse of a woman is whack and i hope chris brown gets some sort of charge, but will probably 'dance' away scott-free

MistAh BlistAh
02-09-2009, 04:19 PM
Gosh who'd have thought the subject of domestic abuse could be such a rib-tickler eh?

The way she looks is so totally irrelevant...and nobody deserves a beatdown from their partner of all people. If reports are true then Brown is a cowardly thug.

Hot dayum she is ugly...

:rolleyes:

Smarmy Douche
02-09-2009, 04:19 PM
I was considering making some crack in which Rihanna's epic lack of talent somehow justified her being smacked around, but then I heard the boy's music and realized that this is on the level of Florence Foster Jenkins smacking around Frank Sinatra.

Though, in any case, the boy has earned a demotion in my book from irrelevant to cunt, so I'm happy for him. I hope his career only goes down from here and disappears back into the sludge from whence it came.

Shinigami
02-09-2009, 04:23 PM

Haven't you heard jokes about domestic abuse on television, in books, on the radio, in movies, and throughout everyday conversation? Or maybe you just disapprove of them. Still, this is the age of empowerment, BadCoverVersion! We don't have to coddle women anymore. Or call a guy a coward for beating on some poor frail china glass lass.
At least the chick turned him in for it. Good for her. She needs to start showing her teeth now anyways. Because abusers shouldn't get away with their shit anymore as long as word gets out to the right people. I've known a few girls who've destroyed the assholes that made them black and blue a few times.

I'm just glad that it doesn't sound like he did any disfiguring or permanent damage to whoever he beat. I hope this screws his career, teaches him lesson, and doesn't traumatize the gal at all. It doesn't necessarily make him a complete waste, though. I've known a few guys over the years who have troubles with their tempers. They just need a wake up call. Or some tough love by way of career decline.

g1ng3rsnap9ed
02-09-2009, 04:24 PM
Chris Brown: Jerk-hole of the year.

BadCoverVersion
02-09-2009, 04:40 PM
Haven't you heard jokes about domestic abuse on television, in books, on the radio, in movies, and throughout everyday conversation? Or maybe you just disapprove of them.

ANY subject is fair game in comedy...it just has to be funny, and preferably well-timed.

I've laughed at paedophilia gags before now...repeatedly.

Shinigami
02-09-2009, 04:44 PM
ANY subject is fair game in comedy...it just has to be funny, and preferably well-timed.

I've laughed at paedophilia gags before now...repeatedly.

...all I heard was: "I'm exactly that uptight buzzkill you unfairly pegged me as when you read my post, because otherwise you might look presumptuous and stupid, and your self-image probably can't handle that."

echo_bravo
02-09-2009, 06:33 PM
I was listening to some hip hop radio earlier down here in Atlanta and one of the rumors is that Rihanna gave Chris Brown herpes. Thats why he went ballistic.

gayzilla
02-09-2009, 07:14 PM
I was listening to some hip hop radio earlier down here in Atlanta and one of the rumors is that Rihanna gave Chris Brown herpes. Thats why he went ballistic.

That sick rumor was obviously started by a Chris Brown fan. They have been dating for a very long time and if he was to get herpes from her, it would have happened long ago, and why would he suddenly get mad AFTER they performed at a grammy party. Most likely he would have become angry when finding out about this, which did not happen when he beat her ass.

The site this sick rumor started from does not even list an author for it's story.

http://bossip.com/82103/lapd-chris-brown-under-investigation-for-beating-woman-did-he-hit-rihanna/

I hope Rihanna sues their ass.

rocknblues81
02-09-2009, 07:15 PM
I don't know how anyone could say she's not hot!

some of you people are out of your minds and need to get your eyes checked...

All you got do is look at that face and huge ass nose. It doesn't work. She has a manly type of face. That nose could double as a two car garage. Obviously she doesn't deserve to be hit unless she went nuts and tried to attack him or something. Which doesn't seem to be the case here.

TheMazVolta
02-09-2009, 07:31 PM

What's a mingbag?

electriclite
02-09-2009, 08:10 PM

All you got do is look at that face and huge ass nose. It doesn't work. She has a manly type of face. That nose could double as a two car garage. Obviously she doesn't deserve to be hit unless she went nuts and tried to attack him or something. Which doesn't seem to be the case here.
Yes, we get it. You like caucasian, pixie noses. Moving on.

gayzilla
02-09-2009, 08:23 PM

Thank you.

and I don't really see anything large about that nose or manly about that face.

http://blog.mp3.uz/wp-content/uploads/2006/06/blogg_rihanna(1).jpg

http://img.perezhilton.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/rihanna_assault_victim_roun__oPt.jpg

jdparker
02-09-2009, 08:42 PM
The only beating that should be done in regards to Rihanna should be of the "off" variety.

Tweek
02-09-2009, 09:17 PM
The only beating that should be done in regards to Rihanna should of the "off" variety.

What?

Oooh!;)

razgriz21
02-09-2009, 10:30 PM
Well if this shit is indeed true then I have more reason to hate Chris Brown. I already hate his music but if he is a women beater then fuck him. :mad:

Agree on that.

Who would beat up Rihanna or any other woman? Only a thug.:mad:

BadCoverVersion
02-10-2009, 03:41 AM
What's a mingbag?

Minger...ugly...which she is ANYTHING but. I was just being sarcastic.

YES!

http://www.librarising.com/astrology/celebs/images2/QR/rihanna.jpg

She's beautiful...and I think her features are actually very well proportioned.

DaveyJoeG
02-10-2009, 10:47 AM
What is it about internet forums that skyrocket the standards of nerds glued to their computer? I suppose it's the anonymity, but no matter how times I see it, I'm surprised at how insulting and mean people can be about a beautiful woman, especially one who just suffered domestic violence.

MistAh BlistAh
02-10-2009, 11:04 AM

Are you kiddin me? Her nose is actually kinda small, its like a spec compared to my big ass Hungarian nose...and manly type face? WTF are you smokin bud, hottest man face I've ever seen, if thats the case....come on lets be realistic, you don't like her? cool, don't have to, but you can't be knockin her looks, she's gorgeous.

Preston_79
02-10-2009, 11:28 AM
She's fine as hell.

rocknblues81
02-10-2009, 01:30 PM

Nice try, but you're wrong. Actually, not even a good try. More along the lines of a foolish comment. Her face is manly.

rocknblues81
02-10-2009, 01:31 PM
Are you kiddin me? Her nose is actually kinda small, its like a spec compared to my big ass Hungarian nose...and manly type face? WTF are you smokin bud, hottest man face I've ever seen, if thats the case....come on lets be realistic, you don't like her? cool, don't have to, but you can't be knockin her looks, she's gorgeous.

Kind of small? lol

Most dudes will go for about anything. If she wasn't on tv all the time, she wouldn't get anywhere near the attention with the drag queen looks.

rocknblues81
02-10-2009, 01:35 PM
Thank you.

and I don't really see anything large about that nose or manly about that face.

http://img.perezhilton.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/rihanna_assault_victim_roun__oPt.jpg

http://www.jamiestarr.net/prince%20in%20musicology%20promo%20pic%20II.jpg

She slightly favors Prince.

BadCoverVersion
02-10-2009, 01:36 PM
She slightly favors Prince.

...and Prince is the very epitome of masculinity of course. He's not even remotely effeminate.

Cosimo
02-10-2009, 01:52 PM
i had no idea he was hitting that, literally

rocknblues81
02-10-2009, 01:54 PM
He's still a dude and she looks like him. Seriously, if you're going to make a case for her, that's a very unflattering picture.

rocknblues81
02-10-2009, 01:57 PM
What is it about internet forums that skyrocket the standards of nerds glued to their computer? I suppose it's the anonymity, but no matter how times I see it, I'm surprised at how insulting and mean people can be about a beautiful woman, especially one who just suffered domestic violence.

The irony is that I don't anyone off the net that thinks she is hot. Maybe some people just have low standards or like manly looking women. Just because she is on TV doesn't maker her hot. But hey, there are people that actually think Uma Thurman and Serena Williams are attractive.

http://www.tolkien-universe.com/e107_images/newspost_images/thurman-uma-hair-02-400-lo.jpg

http://www.celebrity9.com/img/serena-williams/serena-williams-3.jpg

I think Uma is Madonna's lost twin sister.

gayzilla
02-10-2009, 02:55 PM
He's still a dude and she looks like him. Seriously, if you're going to make a case for her, that's a very unflattering picture.

I get it now, We thought we were disagreeing with someone who had a bit of senility, but the fact that you used prince as an example of masculintiy proves that you are completely without credibility on the subject.

Whether you like her or not, or she is your type or not, EVERYBODY IN THEIR RIGHT MIND AGREES SHE HAS BEAUTY

Whether she is your type or not is debatable, but to say she is manly with a big nose (and insist upon it with Prince as an example of masculinity) confirms you are out of your mind on this subject.

And youve obviously never seen a drag queen.

Here is a manly face

http://www.recentgossip.com/wp-content/plugins/auto-blogster/images/1108_mickey_rourke_mugshot.jpg

Here is a drag queen

http://poolparty.typepad.com/poolparty/images/lady_bunny.jpg

but i bet this is more your type of woman

http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Film/Pix/pictures/2009/01/30/ragejude460.jpg

Shinigami
02-10-2009, 02:59 PM
Haha. A thread about domestic abuse has actually turned into an argument over whether or not the chick who got smacked around is hot.

Reigh Kaufman
02-10-2009, 03:12 PM
So is being perceived as being "ugly" the defence for assault in some states of America or not? I need to know if I can punch fuck out of Megan Fox - even though I am 60-65 llbs heavier than her and trained in martial arts.

I can always tell the DA that she wasn't suitably attractive to me.

And who gives a tinker's fuck if Rihanna is famous or not? She's a thin as a streak of mouse piss and utterly incapable of defending herself against the guy.

You'd think that would be reason enough to sympathise (or empathise, if you have been around domestic abuse) with the woman.

In unrelated news, British police reported that incidents of spousal violence has risen 25% since 2005. That's 1300 calls per day that we can laugh about, depending on whether or not the woman is fuckable.

gayzilla
02-10-2009, 03:22 PM
updated info

Thankfully, new reports state that Rihanna is cooperating with police officers after reportedly being viciously beat up by her (hopefully) soon-to-be ex boyfriend Chris Brown.

A police source confirmed that Rihanna is providing "ongoing" cooperation with detectives who are busy compiling a domestic violence case against douchebag Brown.

An industry insider who knows the pair said, "Everybody's sick about it. She's so beautiful and nice. How do you hit her?"

The pair got into a heated argument very early Sunday morning in the ritzy Hancock Park neighborhood in Los Angeles. That's when a witness spotted the altercation and called police. That witness will be key to the case.

Another neighbor who lives on the same block said, "The screaming woke up my neighbors, but I slept through it. My son saw them tow away the silver Lamborghini. I hope she's okay. It's a shame."

As for the events leading up to that awful night, one friend said, "They looked lovey-dovey, laughing and hugging, whispering in each other's ears."

However, it's said many noticed Brown carefully watching Rihanna dancing with other guys at the party Saturday night. "Both of them are young and prone to jealousy," says a source.

Yea, but jealousy should never lead to violence!

Also, it was reported on Ryan Seacrests show today, that Chris Brown fled the scene, but left the car behind. He also had the keys to the car with him, so he stranded Rihanna there while he fled the scene. The car is a rented Lamborhini that Brown is paying $2000 per day for. And the car has been impounded so the douche is thankfully still being charged every day for it.

Also, it seems to be quite a beating with Rihanna having a black eye, bloody nose and bruises all over her forhead.

Weapon X
02-10-2009, 04:23 PM

Proof:

"My girlfriend and I had a fight Christmas Eve, watching 'Rudolf the Red-Nosed Reindeer', where I ended up calling the cops! That earns me a white trash black belt!" – Christopher Titus

rocknblues81
02-10-2009, 05:05 PM
I get it now, We thought we were disagreeing with someone who had a bit of senility, but the fact that you used prince as an example of masculintiy proves that you are completely without credibility on the subject.

Whether you like her or not, or she is your type or not, EVERYBODY IN THEIR RIGHT MIND AGREES SHE HAS BEAUTY

Whether she is your type or not is debatable, but to say she is manly with a big nose (and insist upon it with Prince as an example of masculinity) confirms you are out of your mind on this subject.

And youve obviously never seen a drag queen.

Here is a manly face

http://www.recentgossip.com/wp-content/plugins/auto-blogster/images/1108_mickey_rourke_mugshot.jpg

Here is a drag queen

http://poolparty.typepad.com/poolparty/images/lady_bunny.jpg

but i bet this is more your type of woman

http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Film/Pix/pictures/2009/01/30/ragejude460.jpg

She is not beautiful. She is unattractive. Sorry, her nose is big. Not Serena Williams big, but big enough and it doesn't look good on her. You can p!ss or moan all you want, but it doesn't change that her facial features are nasty and manly.

I was pointing out in that one picture (Which is very unflattering compared to the rest even) that she looked like Prince. I don't really care how much creditability you think I have. Some are exposing their stupidity by taking guesses at what I find attractive just because I said one black women had a big nose and was ugly. So funny. I didn't know things were so PC that you're not supposed to have the opinion that a black women is unattractive.

Reigh Kaufman
02-10-2009, 05:13 PM
I'm guessing that if you were asked to pick your own best feature, you would probably pick your nose.

Paranomasia!

dennisv
02-10-2009, 05:17 PM
She is not beautiful. She is unattractive. Sorry, her nose is big. Not Serena Williams big, but big enough and it doesn't look good on her. You can p!ss or moan all you want, but it doesn't change that her facial features are nasty and manly.

I was pointing out in that one picture (Which is very unflattering compared to the rest even) that she looked like Prince. I don't really care how much creditability you think I have. Some are exposing their stupidity by taking guesses at what I find attractive just because I said one black women had a big nose and was ugly. So funny. I didn't know things were so PC that you're not supposed to have the opinion that a black women is unattractive.

*spits out drink* :eek:

Tweek
02-10-2009, 05:22 PM
This thread took a weird and silly turn.

Haha. A thread about domestic abuse has actually turned into an argument over whether or not the chick who got smacked around is hot.

I know... I know...:(

rocknblues81
02-10-2009, 05:32 PM
This thread took a weird and silly turn.

I know... I know...:(

You say a woman is ugly and all H*ll breaks loose. Amazing.

gayzilla
02-10-2009, 05:43 PM
...because I said one black women had a big nose and was ugly. So funny. I didn't know things were so PC that you're not supposed to have the opinion that a black women is unattractive.

Actually, it was 2. Rihanna and Serina Williams

You say a woman is ugly and all H*ll breaks loose. Amazing.

If this was a Rihanna, Hot or Not thread all hell would not have broken loose.

You are not just saying you find her unattractive, but you are going out of your way to try to prove it with comparison pictures and repeatedly force your point on a thread about how this woman was viciously and savagely beaten by her boyfriend. There is a 911 call made by a third party where you can hear her screaming in pain in the background from the assault she is going through, and you want your impression to the world on this matter to be that you think this woman is ugly.

Dude, seriously?

rocknblues81
02-10-2009, 05:53 PM
Actually, it was 2. Rihanna and Serina Williams

If this was a Rihanna, Hot or Not thread all hell would not have broken loose.

You are not just saying you find her unattractive, but you are going out of your way to try to prove it with comparison pictures and repeatedly force your point on a thread about how this woman was viciously and savagely beaten by her boyfriend. There is a 911 call made by a third party where you can hear her screaming in pain in the background from the assault she is going through, and you want your impression to the world on this matter to be that you think this woman is ugly.

Dude, seriously?

What do you want me to do? Break down and cry because a rich girl hooked up with a rich loser and get into a fight with knowing very few details?

Dude, seriously?

The pictures say enough. If I say a girl (that is white) has a flat butt does mean I find all white women unattractive?

Btw, my favorite hottie is:

http://www.rumela.com/albums/meagan_good/meagan_good06.jpg

Smarmy Douche
02-10-2009, 06:16 PM
I found this picture of rocknblues81:

http://www.criticalbench.com/images/ripped-muscles-2.jpg

What a stud.

Smiert Spionam
02-10-2009, 06:26 PM
Too bad Megan Good's nose is no bigger or smaller than Rihanna's.

This thread is pretty ridiculous.....

Tweek
02-10-2009, 06:32 PM
Too bad Megan Good's nose is no bigger or smaller than Rihanna's.

This thread is pretty ridiculous.....

They look quite a bit alike to me...especially in that picture. I was a little confused until I checked the link for it and shit.

Whatever, different perceptions and stuff. I think there's a difference between what rocknblues81 is saying and you know, racism...But that's a different topic not meant for these boards. :)

Shinigami
02-10-2009, 06:39 PM
If it helps you out of this mess, rocknblues81, the Tim Burton in me has lately found pale skin pretty hot. Which means that the really dark black women out there- and the really tanned white girls- don't attract me as much anymore. So there you go. That's both slighty racist and very vain!
You're welcome, rocknblues81! The heat should be off you. Although I didn't really see any heat in the first place. I think everyone's just weirded out about the whole nose thing.

Anyways. All we have to do now is find a schmoe of likes beating up his friends and family.

I think there's a difference between what rocknblues81 is saying and you know, racism...But that's a different topic not meant for these boards.

...well I already went to the trouble of typing this out... ;)

Tweek
02-10-2009, 06:47 PM
...well I already went to the trouble of typing this out... ;)

Why, you little--!

;)

Tagia_Romero
02-10-2009, 08:37 PM
Discounting the shallow-as-a-kid's-wading-pool comments, beating up on somebody isn't cool, no matter what sex they are (unless it was self-defense which is a different story).

What would also be uncool and foolish however is if Rhianna DID take the prat back after what he has possibly done to her.

Tagia_Romero
02-10-2009, 08:42 PM

That's what happens when shallowism gets in the way of what could be a potentially enlightening discussion.

Shinigami
02-10-2009, 09:26 PM
It's a weird thread, but this never had to be some educational seminar on the horrors of domestic abuse. I have a tendency to talk down to people (I talk down to myself when I'm bored), but even I'm sure everybody here understands the weight of abuse. And I bet most of us have known someone who has been in this situation, although hopefully not as beat-up as it sounds like rihanna got.

It's celeb gossip, after all. I just think it's cool that such abuse is no longer some whispered/hush hush situation in the popular media. Despite their aforementioned jokes, television, movies, and books have all done a great job of modernizing spousal abuse into something people should look down on, punish and deride. That's cool in my book. Having schmoes goof around on a joblo gossip thread doesn't seem so bad. Although this stuff gets shut down fast if the situation we're all having fun with progresses.
For instance, if a photo got out of rihanna all beaten up, I bet every last schmoe (myself included) would bite their tongues and clam up with a :( or two. Everyone on this website seems pretty cool with that stuff. Even that weird dude who's obsessed with noses. :D

MistAh BlistAh
02-10-2009, 09:45 PM
Btw, my favorite hottie is:

http://www.rumela.com/albums/meagan_good/meagan_good06.jpg

yeaaaaaaaaah :D

killuminati003
02-11-2009, 10:41 PM
Whoa, whoa, whoa...whoa...whoa.

I really hope Chris Brown goes to jail. But even if he doesn't, this little incident convinced my friend to throw away his cd, so now I don't have to listen to him anymore when I have to ride somewhere with my friend...

God, that made it sound it like I was glad she got abused. That isn't the case at all. I just hate Chris Brown, and this just further cements that hate. Any domestic abuse is a tragedy.

gayzilla
02-12-2009, 11:49 AM
Here's the latest:

Things are looking pretty bad for Bobby Chris Brown, but not as bad as they could be - legally, anyway.

While it's almost certain that Brown will be charged with felony domestic battery (the photos of Rihanna's injuries are said to be quite damning), whether or not he will be hit with the more serious charge of criminal threat is not as sure.

According to police reports, it was a text message from another woman that initiated the argument, during which Chris began hitting her. At that point, Rihanna ordered Chris to drive her home and "faked a call" to a friend, asking for the presence of police upon her arrival. Enraged, Brown threatened to kill her, and began hitting her again, much more aggressively. Somehow Rihanna removed the keys from the ignition and threw them into the street.

That's when Brown fled and police showed up. Rihanna told the cops that the incident was the culmination of escalating violence in an abusive relationship.

Since the basis for the criminal threat charge is Rihanna's one statement, the District Attorney's office sent the case back to authorities to gather more substantial evidence. According to a law enforcement source, "It's kinda weak, and the D.A. is not going to prosecute a high profile case like this unless it's solid."

Whether or not Brown is charged with criminal threat, however, is not going to save his tarnished reputation

gayzilla
02-12-2009, 11:57 AM
Also, this part stands out and bothers me

Given the brutal nature of the attack, which the photos clearly show -- contusions on the face, swollen eyes, cut lip, bloody nose, bite marks on fingers and arm -- a felony domestic battery charge is virtually a done deal. That, however, is a less serious offense than making criminal threats.

So threatening to harm someone is a worse charge than actually beating up your girlfriend??????????????????? That is some fucked up shit. He's lucky he actually beat her as opposed to just threatening to beat her.:eek:

Smiert Spionam
02-12-2009, 12:56 PM
Considering that Jay-Z is pretty pissed off, I'd have to say that Johnny Law is the least of his problems right now...

Dr Manhattan
02-12-2009, 01:40 PM
I don't even know who Chris Brown is. Whatever, he beat his girlfriend up. He sucks.

Also, what the shit with everyone having a boner over her? She is not attractive. Its not about her nose either. She looks like a fucking Barbie. Tons and tons of make up and scarly long nails usually with weird colours on. The bitch is hideous.

countchocula
02-12-2009, 02:00 PM
I don't know why anyone is talking about Rihanna's looks, but if someone thinks that she is ugly, big deal. It's just an opinion. Isn't beauty in the eye of the beholder? "Beauty" does not have a universal definition. It's not a fact that Rihanna is gorgeous; it's a matter of perception. You can't pounce on someone just because they don't find a certain celebrity to be attractive.

Reigh Kaufman
02-12-2009, 02:18 PM
I don't know why anyone is talking about Rihanna's looks, but if someone thinks that she is ugly, big deal. It's just an opinion. Isn't beauty in the eye of the beholder? "Beauty" does not have a universal definition. It's not a fact that Rihanna is gorgeous; it's a matter of perception. You can't pounce on someone just because they don't find a certain celebrity to be attractive.

It was either implied or made explicit that she somehow deserved to be assaulted, based on her looks. The thread was derailed afterward, becoming a discussion on whether she was hot or not; a digression.

I don't care who people want to shag - animal, plant or mineral - but it is a touch much to say she probably deserved a beating simply because she is unappealing to (insert name of various Schmoes). I don't think the main issue was that of perception, count.

gayzilla
02-12-2009, 02:23 PM
...You can't pounce on someone just because they don't find a certain celebrity to be attractive.

But I think it is fair to question the taste and character of someone who uses a discussion on how this person was a victim of a horrific and violent crime as the opportunity to state how they find that victim unattractive, ugly and big nosed.

It's not like there aren't plenty of opportunities on this site to discuss which celebrities we find ugly. and I'm not suggesting such discussion should be monitored or banned, but the calling out (and pouncing) of such a lack of character should be just as fair.

It is sad that there are more negative things said about Rihanna in this thread then there are about Chris Brown.

gayzilla
02-12-2009, 05:57 PM
OK, this is weird, but apparently both Chris Brown and Rihanna are up for Male/Female artist of the year respectively at the NAACP awards to be broadcast live on Fox in an hour (8pm). Winners are supposedly not known until the envelope is opened live on camera. I hope Chris Brown wins just because I am dying to hear the reaction from the crowd. I hope it's a boo he here's all the way in Vegas.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090212/ap_en_tv/tv_image_awards_6

Cunning Visions
02-12-2009, 11:52 PM
Somebody in the TBS station advertising dept. has a dark sense of humor. They showed Chris Brown's Doublemint gum commercial then Rihanna's Cover Girl ad RIGHT AFTER!

drc5145
02-12-2009, 11:57 PM
OK, this is weird, but apparently both Chris Brown and Rihanna are up for Male/Female artist of the year respectively at the NAACP awards to be broadcast live on Fox in an hour (8pm). Winners are supposedly not known until the envelope is opened live on camera. I hope Chris Brown wins just because I am dying to hear the reaction from the crowd. I hope it's a boo he here's all the way in Vegas.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090212/ap_en_tv/tv_image_awards_6

I just checked the internets and apparently both were a no-show at the awards. A touch disappointed but not surprised either...

For the matter, I've been checking out facebook and through some co-workers...

Expect the name "Chris Brown" to become a verb for quite awhile now. If you get my idea...

Robo99
02-13-2009, 05:26 AM
Hot dayum she is ugly...

:rolleyes:

She is cute.

Smiert Spionam
02-13-2009, 11:04 AM
"Chris Brown" will never replace "Ike Turner" as the appropriate verb for domestic abuse.

Brendan M.
02-14-2009, 09:18 PM
Is it okay to say I've never heard of Chris Brown before this happened?

gayzilla
02-15-2009, 02:26 PM
Ass muncher offers a....a statement I guess, it certainly isn't an policy.

"Words cannot begin to express how sorry and saddened I am over what transpired. I am seeking the counseling of my pastor, my mother and other loved ones and I am committed, with God's help, to emerging a better person. Much of what has been speculated or reported on blogs and/or reported in the media is wrong. While I would like to be able to talk about this more, until the legal issues are resolved, this is all I can say except that I have not written any messages or made any posts to Facebook, on blogs or any place else. Those posts or writings under my name are frauds."

http://perezhilton.com/2009-02-15-chris-brown-finally-speaks

ericdraven
02-15-2009, 02:34 PM
not even god can stop you from wailing on her face like it's Rocky vs a dead cow.

DRbeauty
02-17-2009, 10:56 AM
The worst part of this story is the some of the statements that the public have made. What is this 1955?

"She deserved it."

What the fuck?Seriously? How does anyone deserve to get his/her face smashed in by a "loved one"?

gayzilla
02-19-2009, 08:00 PM
This is the real deal. Pictures of Rihana after the attack

http://www.tmz.com/2009/02/19/rihanna-photo-face-beating/

Also, Chris Brown may be charged with attempted murder. He apparently choked her until she passed out and then fled the scene with his security who was following their rented lamborghini. They should also be charged as accomplices as far as I am concerned.

Law enforcement sources have told E! News that the Los Angeles District Attorney's Office has requested more evidence to help prove the felony charges brought against Chris Brown as a result of the February 8th domestic violence incident involving him and Rihanna.

At the moment Brown is being investigated for domestic violence, assault resulting in great bodily injury, and attempted murder based on Brown's supposed threat to kill her and then strangling her until she passed out.

But since the only two people who know what really happened that night are Chris Brown and Rihanna, it will be difficult for Rihanna's team to slap Brown with "attempted murder" and the DA does not want to move forward with such a severe high profile case if the evidence is faulty.

gayzilla
02-19-2009, 08:55 PM
This is real and not photo-shopped, you can see the source in the post above.

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3444/3293613731_5170b05247_o.jpg

mctor
02-19-2009, 09:04 PM
:eek:

That's fucking sad.

Tagia_Romero
02-19-2009, 09:12 PM
There's a special Circle in Hell reserved especially for those who beat up on people who have done nothing to deserve or provoke it (alongside those who talk constantly during movies in a theater, the same sort of people who also bring wailing, screaming children to movies that are clearly not suitable and for idiots who try to overtake you on a no-overtaking lane).

SkyNet
02-19-2009, 09:15 PM
i am personally all for charging him with Attempted Murder.... i didnt know he had choked her until she passed out... jesus christ... give him the worst possible shit he can get.

Shinigami
02-19-2009, 09:18 PM
And here's something I can't be humorous about: tmz.

Fuck those pieces of shit. Are they the ones who snagged that picture and made it public? Unbelievable. That should not have been released.

gayzilla
02-19-2009, 09:25 PM
...tmz. Fuck those pieces of shit. Are they the ones who snagged that picture and made it public? Unbelievable. That should not have been released.

Yeah, and I probably shouldn't have posted it, but hey, I'm a whore. Ior maybe justa slut as I wasn't paid for it) I'm sure TMZ paid good money for that shot. The reals question is, will the "reputable" gossip shows like ET and Access run the pic. They have been doing lots of stories, how far will they go?

drc5145
02-19-2009, 09:31 PM
Yeah, and I probably shouldn't have posted it, but hey, I'm a whore. Ior maybe justa slut as I wasn't paid for it) I'm sure TMZ paid good money for that shot. The reals question is, will the "reputable" gossip shows like ET and Access run the pic. They have been doing lots of stories, how far will they go?

What I'd like to know is who's the fool either inside the Police or a possible friend of hers that sold the photo. That's the person who should be getting their asses kicked after letting that pic surface.

rocknblues81
02-19-2009, 10:28 PM
http://www.wwtdd.com/post.phtml?pk=19661

...to the shock of many, the singer has stayed in touch with her battering beau and her unhealthy devotion to him is making those close to the abused singer worried sick. "She keeps saying she wants to make sure that he's okay," a friend tells Star. "She thinks this will all just blow over and they can go back to how they were."

Looks like we got another complete moron. She deserves no sympathy. This is why women don't get any respect. They get cheated on and beat on because they allow it and comeback for more. The day these women grow a backbone and stop accepting stuff is the day dumb@ss men will stop doing it.

That above is why I'm showing so little sympathy or regard. Too much going in my own life to care deeply about other peoples stupidity.

Tagia_Romero
02-19-2009, 10:42 PM
This is why women don't get any respect. They get cheated on and beat on because they allow it and comeback for more. The day these women grow a backbone and stop accepting stuff is the day dumb@ss men will stop doing it.

True, but that isn't the only reason why women are still being disrespected.

Shinigami
02-19-2009, 11:25 PM
Well, I guess none of this is really the public's business anymore. I just hope Rihanna has support from family and friends right now.

Looks like we got another complete moron. She deserves no sympathy. This is why women don't get any respect. They get cheated on and beat on because they allow it and comeback for more. The day these women grow a backbone and stop accepting stuff is the day dumb@ss men will stop doing it.

Unless your loved one has beaten the shit out of you and then strangled you half-dead, you're not really qualified to decide how someone is supposed to act when they're overpowered and vulnerable. I'm sure that I sound like a really bad politically correct douchebag right now, but give me a break dude. Women shouldn't go back if their boyfriend puts them in the hospital, that's absolutely true. Also, students shouldn't keep quiet when a teacher molests them, kids shouldn't clam up when daddy touches them, and potential Good Samaritans shouldn't run away if they stumble upon a rape or beating they might be able to prevent. Nobody should act weak when they need to act strong, except we do. All the time.
Since when was this a reason for women to be disrespected? Much less for Rihanna to be disrespected? Or am I being dense, and you're just being a hardass. Which is cool. I put my foot down about a lot of things too, and I know I'd be annoyed if some do-gooder wannabe stepped up to try and "set me straight". ;)

Smarmy Douche
02-19-2009, 11:31 PM
Well, I guess none of this is really the public's business anymore.

Anymore?

Shinigami
02-19-2009, 11:36 PM
Haha. Yeah, it was never the public's business anyways. But I figured that someone as popular as Chris Brown beating up his girlfriend was going to get out eventually. Now that the exciting controversy of violence has died down... hopefully the media attention will die down too.

Then again, I'm still clicking on this thread a ton. I'm just counting on others having better judgment. :D

someguy
02-20-2009, 12:32 AM
And here's something I can't be humorous about: tmz.

Fuck those pieces of shit. Are they the ones who snagged that picture and made it public? Unbelievable. That should not have been released.

While it's terrible to put those pictures out, having the public see the damage that Brown did to her might help destroy all possibilities for him to salvage his career.

Then again if he pissed on her face his next album would go triple platinum so who knows.

rocknblues81
02-20-2009, 01:58 AM
Well, I guess none of this is really the public's business anymore. I just hope Rihanna has support from family and friends right now.

Unless your loved one has beaten the shit out of you and then strangled you half-dead, you're not really qualified to decide how someone is supposed to act when they're overpowered and vulnerable. I'm sure that I sound like a really bad politically correct douchebag right now, but give me a break dude. Women shouldn't go back if their boyfriend puts them in the hospital, that's absolutely true. Also, students shouldn't keep quiet when a teacher molests them, kids shouldn't clam up when daddy touches them, and potential Good Samaritans shouldn't run away if they stumble upon a rape or beating they might be able to prevent. Nobody should act weak when they need to act strong, except we do. All the time.
Since when was this a reason for women to be disrespected? Much less for Rihanna to be disrespected? Or am I being dense, and you're just being a hardass. Which is cool. I put my foot down about a lot of things too, and I know I'd be annoyed if some do-gooder wannabe stepped up to try and "set me straight". ;)

If somebody beats the crap out of you and you go running back to them I'm going to say that you're a stupid person. It's plain and simple. If I had a wife and she tried to stab me in my sleep or something, I don't think I'd be going back. It kinda of goes against common sense. If you're not smart enough to follow common sense. Well... your stupid.

There is a difference between children and adults. This woman is plenty old enough to have the common sense not to go back to the person that possibly tried to kill her. Well live in a time where everybody wants to make excuses for everything.

I have NO sympathy for the people that go back to these type of abusers. NONE.

Since when was this a reason for women to be disrespected?

If you lack self-esteem I have to say that you're not worthy of respect. How can you respect somebody that doesn't respect themselves?

MistAh BlistAh
02-20-2009, 02:08 AM
That picture is really hard to look at, no one deserves that but rapists, murderers & pedaphiles.

Chris Brown is pathetic, I really hope he gets a harsh punishment...

Spidey
02-20-2009, 04:51 AM
Bobby Brown, James Brown and now Chris Brown...those Browns sure like to beat their wives.

BadCoverVersion
02-20-2009, 06:50 AM
http://www.wwtdd.com/post.phtml?pk=19661

That above is why I'm showing so little sympathy or regard. Too much going in my own life to care deeply about other peoples stupidity.

This is why women don't get any respect?

Um ok.

Very few individuals 'allow' themselves to be battered...and it is never justifiable. You appear to have more contempt for the victim here...and your baseless character assassination seems to be some sort of attempt to excuse the fact that she had seven shades of shit knocked out of her by the man she loves.

Battered women are often manipulated by their abuser...he will tell her that she deserves the punishment, her behavior drove him to do it, he only does it because he truly loves her etc. Even the most self-assured and intelligent person can be psychologically manipulated and develop a skewered perception of self....so god help the more meek and impressionable women out there. It's a habitual cycle that chips away at your mental and physical wellbeing and often completely shatters your confidence.

Nobody is asking you to sympathise or even care...but quit bandying about this ignorant nonsense and maybe educate yourself as to how these women get caught up in a chain of violence and abuse.

If somebody beats the crap out of you and you go running back to them I'm going to say that you're a stupid person. It's plain and simple. If I had a wife and she tried to stab me in my sleep or something, I don't think I'd be going back. It kinda of goes against common sense. If you're not smart enough to follow common sense. Well... your stupid.

It's not comparable because there is almost certainly a 'trigger' for most domestic abuse and it's much more complex than you are cracking on.

There is a difference between children and adults. This woman is plenty old enough to have the common sense not to go back to the person that possibly tried to kill her. Well live in a time where everybody wants to make excuses for everything.

I have NO sympathy for the people that go back to these type of abusers. NONE.

If you lack self-esteem I have to say that you're not worthy of respect. How can you respect somebody that doesn't respect themselves?

How are people who lack self-esteem not worthy of respect? You come across as totally self-serving and presumptuous.

Lack of self-worth and confidence can stem from all manner of things including sexual abuse, childhood illness, parental neglect, bullying and much, much more. It can be tested and distorted by personal events such as miscarriage, divorce and job loss.

How can you respect somebody that doesn't respect themselves?

...is just fortune cookie philosophy spouted by guests on the Oprah Winfrey show when they've run out of intelligent things to say.

Honestly...reserve your disdain for the idiots out there using their loved ones as human punch bags - male AND female.

They are truly worthy of the vitriol.

shoe1985
02-20-2009, 12:12 PM
Many battered women go back to the person that beat them, men too. There is no excuse for what Brown did, and from seeing this picture, it is going to take a lot to save his music career. Of course he will get help, and some his fans will be happy for him, but I don't see him having a career now.

gayzilla
02-20-2009, 12:35 PM
Chris Browns career is over for sure. What will be funny is watching him try to resurrect it. I can't wait for the first time he's caught out in public, you know the paparazzi will be all over him. I hope they ask him stuff like "did you beat on any women today chris" He will be a pariah and have a tuff time going anywhere.

BlownCamaro
02-20-2009, 12:40 PM
Eh I joked around in the Terrance Howard thread but man, this is seriously not a joking matter. He messed her up big time. I think it is fucked up that pictures got released UNLESS Rihanna allowed them to come out herself to kind of show how bad she got it. If she did not give her permission though, it is fucked up. This is the main reason I do not go to tmz.com anymore. They are heartless paparrazi assholes, trying to act all cute and funny on their show and website but in reality they are just scum.

BadCoverVersion
02-20-2009, 12:45 PM
Many battered women go back to the person that beat them, men too. There is no excuse for what Brown did, and from seeing this picture, it is going to take a lot to save his music career. Of course he will get help, and some his fans will be happy for him, but I don't see him having a career now.

The picture is pretty fucking shocking...even moreso when you consider that it was taken so shortly after the incident that I doubt we can even see the true extent of her injuries. I shudder to think what she looked like 2 or 3 days later.

It looks like he has tried to strangle her and I don't even know what is going on around her forehead.

It's frightening that CB fans are still trying to convince themselves and the rest of the world that it could have been self defence. You only have to look at this photograph to see that he has just went wild with his fists and God only knows what else.

I hope his career is in the toilet...and I actually think he's a good little pop singer...auto-tuned to fuck, but still more than passable.

BadCoverVersion
02-20-2009, 12:49 PM
Eh I joked around in the Terrance Howard thread but man, this is seriously not a joking matter. He messed her up big time. I think it is fucked up that pictures got released UNLESS Rihanna allowed them to come out herself to kind of show how bad she got it. If she did not give her permission though, it is fucked up. This is the main reason I do not go to tmz.com anymore. They are heartless paparrazi assholes, trying to act all cute and funny on their show and website but in reality they are just scum.

I'm kind of torn about the whole privacy issue.

I tend to agree with someguy though...at least the evidence is out in the public domain and people might see Brown for the thuggish animal that he is.

It also lays the rumours to rest that Rihanna's injuries were grossly exaggerated.

rocknblues81
02-20-2009, 01:18 PM
Very few individuals 'allow' themselves to be battered...and it is never justifiable. You appear to have more contempt for the victim here...and your baseless character assassination seems to be some sort of attempt to excuse the fact that she had seven shades of shit knocked out of her by the man she loves.

But it's just my opinion you know...But

If she keeps going back to it that means she is allowing it to happen. More contempt for the victim? Sorry, I'm not going to go Oprah or Dr. Phil here and ignore the POSSIBLE (She isn't back with him yet) stupidity here. If somebody beats your brains out, you get the F8ck away from them. PERIOD. If you keep going through the same thing expecting different results, that makes you a stupid person.

Battered women are often manipulated by their abuser...he will tell her that she deserves the punishment, her behavior drove him to do it, he only does it because he truly loves her etc. Even the most self-assured and intelligent person can be psychologically manipulated and develop a skewered perception of self....so god help the more meek and impressionable women out there. It's a habitual cycle that chips away at your mental and physical wellbeing and often completely shatters your confidence.

Just because enough people don't use common sense doesn't mean not using common sense is justifiable. I'll NEVER buy into that way of thinking. NEVER. C'mon sense tells a person that shouldn't be beat on. Ignoring the common sense makes you stupid. The dude possibly tried to kill her. There is NO excuse for going back and sleeping with somebody that tried to kill you.

Nobody is asking you to sympathise or even care...but quit bandying about this ignorant nonsense and maybe educate yourself as to how these women get caught up in a chain of violence and abuse.

The ignorance comes from the women that allows these things to continue to happen. You can shout to the heavens all you want, but it doesn't change that women or men that go back to abuse are stupid people. Ignoring the obvious and common sense is STUPID. Just because I don't buy into a completely retarded mentality that some people seem to have doesn't make me ignorant.

How are people who lack self-esteem not worthy of respect? You come across as totally self-serving and presumptuous.

I can't care about somebody that doesn't care about themselves. I was a fat kid in school. While I wasn't the baddest kid on the planet or anything like that, I still refused to allow myself to get made in fun of. It's amazing how people will dish out less when you don't accept it.

People can be made a victim of abuse and if she stays away I applaud her for being a strong minded woman. The things that happen are horrible. Rape and abuse is terrible. It is. This world is full of douchebag men like Chris Brown. I'm tired of seeing people like him. But how do you go about ending it? You do that by not allowing the person to repeat their godawful behavior.

It's obvious that Brown is a douchebag and possibly made an attempt to murder someone. He should never see the outside of the jail again. However, these things happen all the time and need to be stopped. People got to stop allowing this behavior to happen. Call me self serving if you want, but I think people need to wake up and change their way of thinking. I'm talking less about Chris because what should happen to him is pretty obvious.

Smarmy Douche
02-20-2009, 02:41 PM
Haha. Yeah, it was never the public's business anyways. But I figured that someone as popular as Chris Brown beating up his girlfriend was going to get out eventually. Now that the exciting controversy of violence has died down... hopefully the media attention will die down too.

Then again, I'm still clicking on this thread a ton. I'm just counting on others having better judgment. :D

I was being cheeky.

It is the public's business to the point that it is necessary for people to know that this happened, so that Brown can be appropriately exiled and boycotted by everyone with a modicum of sense in their heads.

But all the fine, dirty details and pictures that people foam at the mouth for is totally not anybody's business. I know that the tabloid readers fill in their own holes of life and character by steeping themselves in other people's lives, that's not to be condoned, let alone fed.

I'm actually really irritated that that picture was posted here in full. Because it really isn't anything that anyone but Rihanna and those close to her should have seen. And I would never care to intrude on that fact willingly. Maybe I should have stayed out of the thread in the first place, but how was I to expect text, text, text, BIG GODDAM PICTURE?

Annoying.

gayzilla
02-20-2009, 02:51 PM
...I'm actually really irritated that that picture was posted here in full. Because it really isn't anything that anyone but Rihanna and those close to her should have seen. And I would never care to intrude on that fact willingly. Maybe I should have stayed out of the thread in the first place, but how was I to expect text, text, text, BIG GODDAM PICTURE?

Annoying.

Her Father is happy it was released.

Rihanna's father, Ronald Fenty, is speaking out about the disturbing photo of his daughter severely bruised and beaten - reportedly at the monstrous hands of Chris Brown.

Ronald said in an interview today about the image that "Yeah, I saw it. It's disturbing."

However, he adds that people will now be able to "grasp the situation a lot better" after having seen the pic.

And remember, that the photo was taken before the bruises and swelling even had time to fully manifest themselves.

Who knows how badly hurt she appeared the next day!

Her dad adds, "It's good and it's bad to see the picture because there's other people who were thinking differently, that [Rihanna's injuries] may not be that bad, just a little spank or a little thing."

As for RiRi, today is actually her 21st birthday. And unfortunately, we doubt she's celebrating it the way she would have wanted to.

Her close friends placed a birthday greeting in the local Barbados newspaper saying, "Happy 21 Birthday to Robyn Rihanna Fenty. Amidst all the negativity about Ri Ri. God will continue to bless her. That's why you are so great, Ri Ri."

and it has been debunked that she is going back with him, and she is infact quite pissed at his apology

People close to pop star Rihanna have told the Chicago Sun-Times that she's "royally pissed off" at Chris Brown's 'apology'.

She called the statement ”cavalier and arrogant".

Further, she was appalled that while Brown stated he was "sorry and saddened … over what transpired" Brown did not declare any remorse or give any details about the couple's pre-Grammy bust up.

Rihanna is still recuperating in Barbados from the various injuries she sustained at the hands of Brown.

Hopefully she'll pick herself up and get back to work soon!

rocknblues81
02-20-2009, 03:05 PM
Her Father is happy it was released.

and it has been debunked that she is going back with him, and she is infact quite pissed at his apology

That's great if it's true. No reason for a person to allow abuse. Let him know that it will not be stood for.

Shinigami
02-20-2009, 06:50 PM
I just made a big deal about the public not following this, but it would be cool for media coverage to detail Rihanna taking Brown to the cleaners. :D If that's what she chooses to do, I have a feeling she'll have a world of support from ... pretty much everywhere. Brown will be crushed.
"If" she chooses to.

gayzilla
02-20-2009, 07:07 PM
Well the picture was everywhere, all over all the media. The news, ET, everything. Everyone ran the pic. weird.

Digifruitella
02-22-2009, 11:58 PM

damn, Jay-Z's nose is smaller than THAT.

Lucky Denver
02-23-2009, 12:27 AM
I can't believe people are cracking jokes about her looks or anything involving her right now.

You may not like her music. Or her looks. But Jesus, no woman deserves that. How insensitive do you have to be to know and have proof an innocent person got pummeled for what seems to be no reason and still crack jokes?

I'm being completely serious when I say I hope no one who has decided to see humor in this has to ever endure what she did. Even if you're a completely insensitive bastard, I wouldn't wish this on anybody.

I, for one, hope she recovers quickly and that he has to pay for what he did.

Does anyone know how radio stations and music television stations are reacting to this? I hope to hear he is being boycotted. She didn't deserve this (I don't care what she may have done to him) and I hope his career suffers irreparable damage.

gayzilla
02-23-2009, 09:14 AM
Yes, radio stations have stopped playing his songs. And don't worry about the haters here. I can assure you, that every single member on this board who posted about her having a big nose has a very small penis. We're talkin Terrence Howard small, so don't be mad, just pitty them.

razgriz21
02-23-2009, 09:50 AM
You may not like her music. Or her looks. But Jesus, no woman deserves that. How insensitive do you have to be to know and have proof an innocent person got pummeled for what seems to be no reason and still crack jokes?

I, for one, hope she recovers quickly and that he has to pay for what he did.

I'll go with that statement.

As a man, I've been taught that hitting a woman is wrong.

Shinigami
02-23-2009, 01:27 PM
To be fair, nobody has to blow up somebody's messageboard jokes into insensitive/malicious/mean-spirited ugliness if they don't want to. It's not like you're defending anyone else's delicate sensibilities. Rihanna and her family members have given no indication that they are distraught in any way over what joblo.com joked about, nor has anyone else (save the mock indignant) really expressed direct offense. Everyone's just being offended for some invisible group of "other people" who'd presumably be mad, such as abuse victims, Rihanna, or the Knights of the Round Table.

I've reacted to internet posts before plenty of times, but there has been a lot of gasping posts recently about how "I, for one" will not make fun of abuse/women/dogs, and how "I, for one" choose to give my deepest, most genuine sympathies to this internet article...
I'm overloaded. Which is ironic. Because I'm overreacting to the reactions. :D

CuatroDiablos
02-23-2009, 07:55 PM
Those bruises on her forehead seem to indicate her face was slammed against something , maybe causing the damage nose and lips.

Shinigami
02-23-2009, 09:26 PM
Yeah, I'm starting to think I'd much rather talk about whether or not jokes are tasteful/tasteless than discuss that poor woman's injuries. He really let her have it.

Lady Stardust
02-24-2009, 03:10 AM
Apparently he says he's sorry.
I doubt Rihanna will forgive him though(i certainly wouldn't).
http://www.youtube.com/cthru?key=kHpRAnKvrSB4pecMbLo84cimnASBFcfs27cKTg8b BOTZR5iFDtNsTyNpCeVHjA7xGzkCzo97dXW4H8ddBNnMfvCTXK 1EuNH-AQYJe8eQOx1OQrzTqy9psyZ6UD1DlRhe8USDNXiyyEgciu-UHdd4bjo8hu_9oP49f9ATpIKFWnoxd3yKwPNc9HhL7-71UGcTZ50qOxAL72XRScUjmqb4Hw==

gayzilla
02-24-2009, 10:40 AM
Apparently he says he's sorry.
I doubt Rihanna will forgive him though(i certainly wouldn't).
http://www.youtube.com/cthru?key=kHpRAnKvrSB4pecMbLo84cimnASBFcfs27cKTg8b BOTZR5iFDtNsTyNpCeVHjA7xGzkCzo97dXW4H8ddBNnMfvCTXK 1EuNH-AQYJe8eQOx1OQrzTqy9psyZ6UD1DlRhe8USDNXiyyEgciu-UHdd4bjo8hu_9oP49f9ATpIKFWnoxd3yKwPNc9HhL7-71UGcTZ50qOxAL72XRScUjmqb4Hw==

He's sorry he got caught, and denying responsibility for his own actions saying much of what happened is not true. He has not come clean, nor apologized to Rihanna, I'm just waitiing for his first public appearance and I hope the paparazzi lay into him good.

gayzilla
02-24-2009, 04:45 PM
The backlash is beginning to be felt. The image is of a Chris Brown CD burning and from what I hear, the death threats are all coming from Jay-z

http://img.perezhilton.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/wenn-christ-brown-garbage__oPt.jpg

In the wake of the Chris Brown and Rihanna incident, Chris Brown has lost his endorsements, his career, his girlfriend, his fans, his radio play, his dignity, and he may very well lose his life.

A music insider explains to the new issue of In Touch Weekly that "Chris is a marked man. He faces criminal charges and possible jail time, but he’s going to have to deal with Rihanna’s legion of fans and her close-knit friends in the industry."

And the leaked photo of Rihanna's battered face only fanned the flames. The insider added, "The threats started pouring in the moment that appeared online."

We're not sure what Brown can do to get out of this one.

Although a better apology would be a good start!

Also, Rihanna is said to be cooperating with police and due to the ongoing investigation, don't expect any statements from her until Brown is sentenced (which could be a year away) and likely no more statements (or admissions of guilt) from him either.

and Sorry, but this is the car wreck I'm currently fascinated with.

BadCoverVersion
02-24-2009, 05:20 PM
I do hope this doesn't degenerate.

I hope he gets his just desserts as far as the legal system goes but I wouldn't like to see violence incite violence.

dellamorte dellamore
02-24-2009, 08:31 PM
he's done , he'll be sharing a jail cell with tripod and his two assistants .

he'll never recover from this and he shouldn't

Smiert Spionam
02-24-2009, 08:37 PM
he'll never recover from this...

Laura Bush killed a guy.

I'm just saying people have short memory spans.

rocknblues81
02-24-2009, 08:43 PM
Looks like the douchebag will f*cked up his life.

BlownCamaro
02-24-2009, 09:52 PM
Laura Bush killed a guy.

Comparing a car accident to someone beating the shit out of someone isnt the best comparison.

gayzilla
02-24-2009, 10:21 PM
Comparing a car accident to someone beating the shit out of someone isnt the best comparison.
In her case, the term "accident" is relative. She blew a red light and aimed straight for her ex-boyfriend.

But nobody knew who she was then and even when they did, the press ignored the story. People have short memories but...I don't know, I have a point somewhere.

brodeurnumber1
02-24-2009, 10:29 PM
Laura Bush killed a guy.

I'm just saying people have short memory spans.

Mike Tyson raped a chick and 3 years later was back in the ring making assloads of cash.

JJFlamingo
02-24-2009, 10:35 PM
Mike Tyson raped a chick and 3 years later was back in the ring making assloads of cash.

Maybe...;)

poopontheshoes7
02-24-2009, 11:51 PM
She's way hotter then Be On Say if you ask me.

BlownCamaro
02-25-2009, 12:00 AM
In her case, the term "accident" is relative. She blew a red light and aimed straight for her ex-boyfriend.

I am not saying you are an idiot but only an idiot would believe that story. Read up on it before you go accusing someone of murder. Even snopes says it would be bs to think she deliberately killed him considering the circumstances of the crash, and snopes is a left leaning site so if they could somehow make a bad rumor about a Bush true they would.

http://www.snopes.com/politics/bush/laura.asp

gayzilla
02-25-2009, 12:12 AM
The only reason I even know about it is by reading up on it. I don't know anywhere else that information could be found. It's a fact she ran a stop sign, it's a fact she ran into her ex, it's a fact she was never charged with anything. It's really weird that she was never charged with anything.

I had often heard a rumor, but I only researched it after reading the "Celebrities who have actually killed people" thread

http://www.joblo.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2972961#post2972961

I feel she is equally as responsible as Ted Kennedy for his situation. But less so than Rebecca "I run over children" Gayheart

BlownCamaro
02-25-2009, 04:32 PM
The only reason I even know about it is by reading up on it. I don't know anywhere else that information could be found. It's a fact she ran a stop sign, it's a fact she ran into her ex, it's a fact she was never charged with anything. It's really weird that she was never charged with anything.

If you had bothered to read the link I posted just for you, you would see how asinine it is to think it was at all intentional. It was an accident plain and simple, hence no charges. It was 8pm at night, she was in the car with her best friend chatting away as teen girls do and ran a stop sign broadsiding a car. Read the link! Plain and simple. Stop believing everything michael moore wants you to believe.

Yes officially she killed someone, it was an accident though. So once again, comparing it to a young thug who beats on a woman intentionally is not very smart.

SkyNet
02-25-2009, 04:47 PM
Stop believing everything michael moore wants you to believe.

When exactly did Michael Moore say anything about this particular incident????Im a huge fan of his, and can honestly say, i never heard him say anything even referencing it??!!

gayzilla
02-25-2009, 06:55 PM
If you had bothered to read the link I posted just for you, you would see how asinine it is to think it was at all intentional. It was an accident plain and simple, hence no charges. It was 8pm at night, she was in the car with her best friend chatting away as teen girls do and ran a stop sign broadsiding a car. Read the link! Plain and simple. Stop believing everything michael moore wants you to believe.

Yes officially she killed someone, it was an accident though. So once again, comparing it to a young thug who beats on a woman intentionally is not very smart.

OK, I don't know what your smoking, but the article you linked to makes me thing she is more guilty than I had before (and I never heard anything about this from Michael Moore) if you had read the link I posted you would see my discovery of this tantalizing piece of history.

and to say something like this It was an accident plain and simple, hence no charges. shows you have little understanding of the law. That is why manslaughter charges exist. Just because you break the law by accident does not mean you are innocent of breaking it. And again, the link you posted to makes her look far more guilty than I previously thought. Being a dumb girl is no excuse for manslaughter (If you prefer that to murder, which agreeably is hyperbole)

And I never compared it to Chris Brown, I compared it to Ted Kennedy's accident.

NuclearMisfit
02-25-2009, 10:07 PM
Ok so whos to blame for Rihanna getting beat? Chris Brown or Laura Bush? Or is it one of those things where if Laura Bush didnt kill that fellow driver Chris Brown would have grown up with a better father figure that would have taught him that its not right to hit women.

gayzilla
02-25-2009, 11:00 PM
Ok so whos to blame for Rihanna getting beat? Chris Brown or Laura Bush? Or is it one of those things where if Laura Bush didnt kill that fellow driver Chris Brown would have grown up with a better father figure that would have taught him that its not right to hit women.

It's the Butterfly effect

Houdini22
02-26-2009, 07:55 PM
He'll definitely get some jail time unless she recants her statement.

BadCoverVersion
02-26-2009, 10:10 PM
Can I just say that I'm sick of hearing that it's not right/uncool to hit women (specifically).

It's just not right to hit ANYBODY...regardless of gender, build, orientation, creed, colour.

I'm no tree-hugging pacifist but I just can't comprehend a fella knocking ten bells out of his supposed loved one. It just doesn't make any sense to me.

I argue and I get angry to the point of blowing my top...but then I semi-collect myself and scream obscenities or kick a brick wall or make faces at myself in the mirror.

I just don't get the fact that he thought it was 'okay' and justified or whatever to strike her...it makes my noggin do somersaults.

Seriously.

rocknblues81
02-27-2009, 06:41 AM
I just heard on the news that she is refusing to press charges. If that's true, I don't care if he beats the crap out of her again. Oh well. If you don't have enough sense to get out of the way of getting beat on, I don't give a d@mn.

gayzilla
02-27-2009, 08:20 AM
I just heard on the news that she is refusing to press charges. If that's true, I don't care if he beats the crap out of her again. Oh well. If you don't have enough sense to get out of the way of getting beat on, I don't give a d@mn.

I hope that's not true. We'll find out more as he has a court date on March 5th

SkyNet
02-27-2009, 11:05 AM
wow, if she refuses to press charges she is a fucking idiot.

One of those things where, it happened once, you did nothing.. if it happens again, you certainly dont deserve it, but she cant be surprised when the world turns a blind eye to it.

But there are so many differentiating stories here, who knows what is actually going on.

gayzilla
02-27-2009, 12:14 PM

I'm mostly with you on this, though I don't hope she gets beat again, but if she goes back, I'll wish her the same career death as I do him. She will only be enabling him to beat up on her again, or the next girlfriend. Or, heaven forbid, his future kids.

SkyNet
02-28-2009, 11:59 AM
Looks like they are back together:
Pop star Rihanna was reported on Friday to have reunited with her R&B singer boyfriend Chris Brown , less than three weeks after he was alleged to have assaulted her.

People magazine said Barbados-born Rihanna -- who had hits with "Umbrella" and "Disturbia" -- and Brown were spending time together at one of the homes of hip hop mogul Sean "Diddy" Combs.

"They're together again. They care for each other," People quoted an unidentified source as saying.

"While Chris is reflective and saddened about what happened, he is really happy to be with the woman he loves," the source said in a report on People's website.

A representative of Chris Brown had no comment on the People report. Rihanna 's publicist could not immediately be reached.

Brown, 19, a rising young star with a huge teen fan base, was arrested on February 8 on suspicion of making criminal threats against a woman after a late-night altercation in a car.

Los Angeles prosecutors have not yet decided whether to file formal charges against Brown, who performed chart-toppers "Run It!" and "Forever."

A picture of a bruised Rihanna with swollen lips was leaked on the Internet last week, apparently from Los Angeles police files, and added credence to widespread reports that the woman involved was her.

The assault on the eve of the Grammy Awards caused both stars to cancel their scheduled appearances. It sent shockwaves through the music industry and stunned fans of the couple, who had been dating for about a year.

Rihanna returned to her family in Barbados and Brown issued a statement on February 15 saying he was "sorry and saddened" about the incident and was seeking counseling.

People magazine reported earlier this week that Brown telephoned Rihanna on her 21st birthday a week ago.

"He called to wish her happy birthday," a source told the magazine. "They've reached out to each other. It's been mutual."

This makes her a complete dumbass in my eyes, and not deserving of the further beating she will undoubtedly receive, but I cant fully say she wont be partially to blame for the next one.

oh and the article came froma a Yahoo link

Shinigami
02-28-2009, 12:13 PM
Aaaaand cut. That's a wrap.

gayzilla
02-28-2009, 12:48 PM
If this is true, then I hate to say it, but she deserves another beating. She is only enabling him to beat her again, or to beat the next girl. Or to beat their children should they have any.

I am not hoping her career declines as well. I also hope the paparazzi make it impossible for these 2 to ever go anywhere in public. I hope that they get asked the worst most sickening questions.

screamer581
02-28-2009, 06:13 PM
When exactly did Michael Moore say anything about this particular incident????Im a huge fan of his, and can honestly say, i never heard him say anything even referencing it??!!

Moore has never said anything of the sort. Ignore this guy.

And Rihanna is a fucking idiot. Chris Brown should go to jail, but Rihanna is a fucking moron for taking that assbag back. Ugh.

Smiert Spionam
02-28-2009, 06:33 PM
I knew this whole situation was being blown out of proportion. The only reason this bullshit made the news was because they're famous, and anyone who really thought this would be the end of his career are oddly unaware of the fact that most celebrities scandals are often overlooked and forgotten after a couple of years....

Miss Vicky
02-28-2009, 07:18 PM
If they are back together, any sympathy I had for her is gone. You can make all the arguments you want, but if your partner beats you, you are only a victim the first time it happens. If you choose to stay, you become a volunteer.

Reigh Kaufman
02-28-2009, 07:35 PM
If they are back together, any sympathy I had for her is gone. You can make all the arguments you want, but if your partner beats you, you are only a victim the first time it happens. If you choose to stay, you become a volunteer.

Genuinely interested.

Chris Brown's actions cannot and should not be defended. But are we now saying that all people who strike a woman are incapable of reform?

Hell, I don't give a shit who he is (never heard of him until this thread) but are we all saying that once you strike a woman - or man; it happens - you are henceforth an abuser?

Once again, don't know who the dickhead really is - hate him on general principle - and I am 31 and have never struck a woman - but are we all agreed that, once you break this taboo, you are hereafter only defined by this action/outburst/moment of madess/true colours?

gayzilla
02-28-2009, 07:36 PM
I'm mostly with you on this, though I don't hope she gets beat again, but if she goes back, I'll wish her the same career death as I do him. ...

If this is true, then I hate to say it, but she deserves another beating. She is only enabling him to beat her again, or...

Would you make up your fucking mind.

Miss Vicky
02-28-2009, 09:29 PM
But are we now saying that all people who strike a woman are incapable of reform?

No, I didn't say that. Certainly people with abusive tendencies can reform. However, that doesn't mean they deserve the opportunity to try. Anyone who has any concept of self-preservation will not allow an abusive person the chance to abuse him or her again. You get hit once, you get out. If you stay or if you take that person back you are putting yourself in serious danger and, as far as I'm concerned, you aren't a victim anymore.

rocknblues81
02-28-2009, 10:20 PM
I knew it. One gutless coward of a person deserves another. I guess they make a perfect match. One thing we know... Punching her in the gut will not because she doesn't have any. Just like him.

rocknblues81
02-28-2009, 10:22 PM
Genuinely interested.

Chris Brown's actions cannot and should not be defended. But are we now saying that all people who strike a woman are incapable of reform?

Hell, I don't give a shit who he is (never heard of him until this thread) but are we all saying that once you strike a woman - or man; it happens - you are henceforth an abuser?

Once again, don't know who the dickhead really is - hate him on general principle - and I am 31 and have never struck a woman - but are we all agreed that, once you break this taboo, you are hereafter only defined by this action/outburst/moment of madess/true colours?

If you'll be a coward once the chances are you will be a coward again.

Reigh Kaufman
03-01-2009, 08:27 AM
No, I didn't say that. Certainly people with abusive tendencies can reform. However, that doesn't mean they deserve the opportunity to try. Anyone who has any concept of self-preservation will not allow an abusive person the chance to abuse him or her again. You get hit once, you get out. If you stay or if you take that person back you are putting yourself in serious danger and, as far as I'm concerned, you aren't a victim anymore.

Please don't misunderstand - I'm not talking specifically to you, I was opening it up to the rest of the forum in lieu of Rihanna's apparent decision to forgive him. (And the undertsandable backlash against both parties).

My mother works pretty high up in the social work department and she sees far worse than Rihanna's abuse. She has no option but to deal with the abused and the abusers every single day, but she does it in the belief that these people can be reformed. In short, she has more faith than I do. However, as she quite rightly pointed out to me - if people didn't believe that people can be reformed, what is the point in having prisons?

I was just curious as to everyone's point of view on this subject. Reminds me of the punchline to the old joke...

"...but you fuck one sheep and everybody calls you Simon the Sheepfucker".

gayzilla
03-01-2009, 08:34 AM
It's a tough call, you murder one person, you can forever be called a murderer and rightfully so. Wether or not Chris Brown reforms, it should be for his next girlfriend to consider. Hopefully he stops beating women, but the last one he beat is way to quick to forgive.

a7xfan
03-01-2009, 08:51 AM
i read today that not only has she forgiven him, they are back together...

Mikey2Dope
03-01-2009, 12:04 PM

I heard that last night. That is just fucked up.

Terror Australis
03-01-2009, 08:32 PM

http://threadbombing.com/data/media/54/facepalming.gif

Smiert Spionam
03-01-2009, 08:42 PM
That is probably the most epic facepalm ever.

Kudos. :D

Venus Venusia
03-01-2009, 09:35 PM
Yup, I just read it at eonline.com. AND there is a photo of Chris Brown jet skiing.

This whole thing is just turning out to be odd. They're both in Miami, but Rihanna has yet to leave the compound, and Chris Brown had been spotted out and about jet skiing all weekend. I don't know. Doesn't seem very remorseful to me.

electriclite
03-01-2009, 09:55 PM
Yup, I just read it at eonline.com. AND there is a photo of Chris Brown jet skiing.

This whole thing is just turning out to be odd. They're both in Miami, but Rihanna has yet to leave the compound, and Chris Brown had been spotted out and about jet skiing all weekend. I don't know. Doesn't seem very remorseful to me.
Well once you've been forgiven, you don't have to "look" remorseful.

Abuse cases are always frustrating for the same reasons most break-ups are to watch. That tendency still exists to get back together, even for the most major of infractions, like a beating in this case. It takes a LOT for the abusee to just end it for good. Unfortunately a lot more abuse has to ensue before then.

Venus Venusia
03-01-2009, 09:59 PM
That is too bad. I don't even want to imagine how bad things are going to get once they step back out in the limelight together again, if this whole "getting back together" is indeed true.

Big Tuna
03-05-2009, 02:58 PM
Just read this on CNN. Hopefully he gets the max sentence for this.

(CNN) -- The argument that led to singer Chris Brown's arrest on felony assault charges began when his girlfriend found a text message on his cell phone from "a woman who Brown had a previous sexual relationship with," according to a sworn police statement.

Chris Brown is charged with felony counts of assault and making criminal threats.

Authorities charged Brown on Thursday with felony counts of assault and making criminal threats, the Los Angeles County District Attorney's Office said.

The charges are in connection with an alleged attack last month on "his girlfriend," the office said.

It identified the woman only as Robyn F., but sources close to the couple have told CNN the alleged victim was singer Rihanna, whose full name is Robyn Rihanna Fenty.

Brown was scheduled to appear in court later Thursday.

Rihanna, 21, was allegedly attacked by Brown on February 8 on a Los Angeles street before the two were to perform at the Grammys.

Brown apologized for the incident last month.

"Words cannot begin to express how sorry and saddened I am over what transpired," the 19-year-old said in a statement released by his spokesman. "I am seeking the counseling of my pastor, my mother and other loved ones and I am committed, with God's help, to emerging a better person."

A search warrant used by police to obtain cell phone records related to the case included the sworn statement by Los Angeles Police Detective DeShon Andrews in which he detailed what allegedly happened in the early morning hours of February 8.

According to the statement:

"Brown was driving a vehicle with Robyn F. as the front passenger on an unknown street in Los Angeles. Robyn F. picked up Brown's cellular phone and observed a three-page text message from a woman who Brown had a previous sexual relationship with.

"A verbal argument ensued and Brown pulled the vehicle over on an unknown street, reached over Robyn F. with his right hand, opened the car door and attempted to force her out. Brown was unable to force Robyn F. out of the vehicle because she was wearing a seat belt. When he could not force her to exit, he took his right hand and shoved her head against he passenger window of the vehicle, causing an approximate one-inch raised circular contusion.

"Robyn F. turned to face Brown and he punched her in the left eye with his right hand. He then drove away in the vehicle and continued to punch her in the face with his right hand while steering the vehicle with his left hand. The assault caused Robyn F.'s mouth to fill with blood and blood to splatter all over her clothing and the interior of the vehicle.

"Brown looked at Robyn F. and stated, 'I'm going to beat the s--t out of you when we get home! You wait and see!'"

The detective said she then used her cell phone to call her personal assistant, Jennifer Rosales, who did not answer.

"Robyn F. pretended to talk to her and stated, 'I'm on my way home. Make sure the police are there when I get there.'

"After Robyn F. faked the call, Brown looked at her and stated, 'You just did the stupidest thing ever! Now I'm really going to kill you!'

"Brown resumed punching Robyn F. and she interlocked her fingers behind her head and brought her elbows forward to protect her face. She then bent over at the waist, placing her elbows and face near her lap in [an] attempt to protect her face and head from the barrage of punches being levied upon her by Brown.

"Brown continued to punch Robyn F. on her left arm and hand, causing her to suffer a contusion on her left triceps that was approximately two inches in diameter and numerous contusions on her left hand.

"Robyn F. then attempted to send a text message to her other personal assistant, Melissa Ford. Brown snatched the cellular telephone out of her hand and threw it out of the window onto an unknown street.

"Brown continued driving and Robyn F. observed his cellular telephone sitting in his lap. She picked up the cellular telephone with her left hand and before she could make a call he placed her in a head lock with his right hand and continued to drive the vehicle with his left hand.

"Brown pulled Robyn F. close to him and bit her on her left ear. She was able to feel the vehicle swerving from right to left as Brown sped away. He stopped the vehicle in front of 333 North June Street and Robyn F. turned off the car, removed the key from the ignition and sat on it.

"Brown did not know what she did with the key and began punching her in the face and arms. He then placed her in a head lock positioning the front of her throat between his bicep and forearm. Brown began applying pressure to Robyn F.'s left and right carotid arteries, causing her to be unable to breathe and she began to lose consciousness.

"She reached up with her left hand and began attempting to gouge his eyes in an attempt to free herself. Brown bit her left ring and middle fingers and then released her. While Brown continued to punch her, she turned around and placed her back against the passenger door. She brought her knees to her chest, placed her feet against Brown's body and began pushing him away. Brown continued to punch her on the legs and feet, causing several contusions.

"Robyn F. began screaming for help and Brown exited the vehicle and walked away. A resident in the neighborhood heard Robyn F.'s plea for help and called 911, causing a police response. An investigation was conducted and Robyn F. was issued a Domestic Violence Emergency Protective Order."

Reigh Kaufman
03-05-2009, 03:49 PM
I can't think of a sungle funny remark to make...

How bizarre.

SkyNet
03-05-2009, 04:19 PM
but after reading all of that... and hearing all that transpired that evening.. and all of that terribleness... everything that he did to her... all of that shit, shit that he will hopefully rot in jail for, for a long fucking time (but lets be honest here.. if R. Kelly can rape a young girl and piss on her and get absolutely no punishment, Brown will walk from this).. but after all of that shit...

if the reports are to be believed:

That dumb bitch Rihanna went back with him, she is back dating him... im sorry.. but if she is truly back with that piece of shit, she has no sympathy from myself and probably most other people. She is an idiot if she is back with him, and he is just a low piece of shit.

BadCoverVersion
03-05-2009, 07:04 PM
From TMZ

Chris Brown and his attorney Mark Geragos did not enter a plea to the two felony charges. In a proceeding that took roughly 4 minutes and 20 seconds, the judge granted Brown's request to move the arraignment to April 6th.

It is unclear why they wanted to postpone the case -- possibly to conduct further investigations or possibly to strike a plea deal. We just don't know...

Based on our information, it seems Brown wants to avoid a trial at all costs because the picture of Rihanna taken one day after the incident -- which has not been seen anywhere publicly -- is unbelievable.

During the proceeding, Brown signed a waiver of presence, allowing his lawyer to act on his behalf -- meaning he won't have to show up to any minor court proceedings before April 6th.

Brown, who stood emotionless in court, spoke only four words to the judge -- "yes," "yes," and "yes ma'am."

After Brown's request to continue the case had been granted, the judge warned Brown, "You are not to annoy, harass, molest, threaten or use force or violence against anyone."

The judge asked Rihanna's attorney Donald Etra if there was a "no-contact order" in place, to which Etra replied, "Miss Fenty [Rihanna] does not request such an order."

Etra is famous for repping Snoop Dogg in multiple court cases throughout the years.

She might be an idiot, or maybe just a confused and damaged young girl. I feel for her and hope she never has to go through this again.

PS: How many people here think Tina Turner is a stupid bitch who 'allowed' herself to be beaten black and blue?

Derrida
03-06-2009, 04:53 AM
Robyn F. turned to face Brown and he punched her in the left eye with his right hand. He then drove away in the vehicle and continued to punch her in the face with his right hand while steering the vehicle with his left hand. The assault caused Robyn F.'s mouth to fill with blood and blood to splatter all over her clothing and the interior of the vehicle.

And people still support Chris Brown? Shit, Ted Bundy should have been President of the United States!

Tweek
03-09-2009, 10:48 AM
Link (http://omg.yahoo.com/news/oprah-warns-rihanna-chris-brown-will-hit-you-again/19754;_ylt=Aob3ZMliU3W9.TgPVIcQK1JPpxx.;_ylv=3)

On Friday's The Oprah Winfrey Show, the talk show host gave a stern warning to Rihanna , who has taken back Chris Brown (who has been charged with two felonies for assaulting her last month).

"Both Chris Brown and Rihanna , if I were your friend, I'd call you up and say, 'Give it some time. Get yourself some counseling. Take care of yourself. Heal yourself first,'" said Winfrey, who will dedicate a program this week to discussing domestic violence for "all the Rihannas of the world."

Looking directly into the camera, Winfrey added, "If a man hits you once, he will hit you again. He will hit you again."

Echoed Gayle King , "If you guys want to get back together, I'm OK with that. But at least take some time. I am so worried she is sending the wrong message to the young fans. And him, too!"

On Friday, Usmagazine.com reported that Rihanna will testify in the Brown case, if required.

"She is planning to do everything that the law requires her to do," her lawyer Donald Etra told Us. "If she is required to testify, she will do so."

He added that she is "doing fine. She really appreciates the love and support of her fans."

Brown, who remains free on $50,000 bail, is to be arraigned April 6.

If convicted, he faces anywhere from probation to four years and eight months in state prison.

I don't consider myself an Oprah fan. I respect the woman though, especially when she does episodes of her show that aren't frivolous, like Julia Roberts promoting her latest movie for the umpteenth time.

Smiert Spionam
03-09-2009, 11:33 AM
Oprah dedicated a segment to raising awareness about Pedo Bear, which she believed was an actual organization.

http://pedobearpics.com/pedobearpics.gif

I respect her, but I don't put too much stock into anything she has to say, really.

the clever guy
03-09-2009, 12:46 PM
I had sympathy for her until I found out they got back together...

Now I couldn't give a fuck if it happens to her again. In fact, I hope it does so it'll show her how fucking stupid she is. Don't get me wrong, I would NEVER condone a man hitting a woman, but she really needs some fucking sense knocked into her, because the last time it was knocked out of her.

Shinigami
03-09-2009, 01:14 PM
I think you just condoned it man.

the clever guy
03-09-2009, 01:35 PM
Yeah, well.....err, uhhhhhh.......

Fuck, there's no way I'm digging myself out of this one.....

I meant it in a figurative sense, like ummmm.....for example.....uhhhhh...

In all seriousness though, if it were to happen to her again, I won't feel the least bit bad for her. She shoulda left his ass for good and he should be in prison being somebody's bitch...but money talks and she's back with him. It'll probably happen again and I'll hate Chris Brown even more so.

NuclearMisfit
03-10-2009, 09:14 PM
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_FJwyarl41NY/SZ5TBiSuEpI/AAAAAAAAAdg/-EdQ5IBXw5U/s400/Picture+1.png

http://www.buffyholt.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2008/07/heath-ledger-the-joker-2.jpg

Maybe she wasnt really hurt and was just trying out for Heaths replacement as the Joker. She was asking the cops Why so serious?

Shinigami
03-10-2009, 11:15 PM
Visual aids are never a good idea.

I know from experience. I tried telling The Artistocrats with a slideshow presentation. And it didn't work out very well. I just ended up looking dumb to everybody in the audience who didn't walk out right away. They thought I was a total dip. Somebody even slapped me afterwards. Crickets everywhere. These :rolleyes: smileys everywhere.

I looked really dumb. Really dumb.

Really. Dumb.

SweetEnLow
03-11-2009, 06:23 AM
I had sympathy for her until I found out they got back together...

Now I couldn't give a fuck if it happens to her again. In fact, I hope it does so it'll show her how fucking stupid she is. Don't get me wrong, I would NEVER condone a man hitting a woman, but she really needs some fucking sense knocked into her, because the last time it was knocked out of her.

Until you've been in that situation you really don't know. It's easy to judge people from the outside. I have sympathy for her regardless.

Juliet Bravo
03-11-2009, 10:58 AM
Feminists' greatest enemies are battered women who don't press charges or return to their abusive husbands/boyfriends. However, there's a reason why abused women seem to look for their abuser. It's a textbook case for psychoanalysts. Plus, it's not an easy pattern/attitude to change. Poor girl.

PS: On the bright side, sympathy votes would sell more of her albums.

countchocula
03-11-2009, 05:26 PM
In all fairness, she may not have had dinner prepared when Chris came home from a hard day's work. We've all been there.

NuclearMisfit
03-11-2009, 07:03 PM
In all fairness, she may not have had dinner prepared when Chris came home from a hard day's work. We've all been there.

Well then thats ok :D

Elgyn
03-11-2009, 07:35 PM
They`ll be like the next Tina & Ike Turner and have a duet called "Please Don`t Beat The Crap Out of Me".

Venus Venusia
03-11-2009, 10:08 PM
Heh. They're supposedly recording a duet about overcoming the difficult obstacles in their relationship. (And the song was written BEFORE the attack)

drc5145
03-11-2009, 11:56 PM
The JoBlo avatar on the front page, top left corner has a little statement in regards to this...

"Chris Brown is a weak man." Indeed.

Shinigami
03-12-2009, 03:15 PM
They're supposedly recording a duet about overcoming the difficult obstacles in their relationship. (And the song was written BEFORE the attack)

That's probably a bogus rumor. If it's true, I'm not sure how much longer I can sit on this thread posting randomly snide remarks at people. Speaking as a politically-correct douchebag, even I'd have to shake my head and ak wtf is the matter with this bitch :D

But I'm sure the rumor mill is spinning stories out of control. Fingers crossed.