PDA

View Full Version : Britney Candies Tour Commercial

dealrocker
04-11-2009, 03:35 AM
Britney Candies Tour Commercial
Candies and Kohls department stores unveil the spring marketing campaign featuring international superstar and multi-platinum recording artist, Britney Spears.

Check out this behind-the-scenes video of Britney shooting the ads below.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=srGgUh5ks1E

LimberJack288
04-11-2009, 11:10 PM
She's so sexy. i'd love to eat candies out her pussy. I don't care even if i get herpes. I'd eat a box of nerds out of her butthole! oh baby, she gets me hot and bothered!

Z_oasis
04-12-2009, 01:57 PM
She's so sexy. i'd love to eat candies out her pussy. I don't care even if i get herpes. I'd eat a box of nerds out of her butthole! oh baby, she gets me hot and bothered!

......Jesus Christ man!

I threw up...in my mouth... cuz of that... Wow.....

RustyRazor
04-12-2009, 06:39 PM

She can fit a pair of shoes in her snatch?
Damn, child birth DOES alter things.

LimberJack288
04-13-2009, 11:34 PM
Wow okay, you must've not seen Pineapple Express cause I was just quoting the movie with the Nerds thing. Sorry you threw up in your mouth. If you needed to go to the hospital because of my remarks, I'll cover your bills. I am truly sorry for what I have done to you.

...NOT!

Z_oasis
04-14-2009, 12:38 AM
Yaaa...........

1. Didnt get the quote, only saw Pineapple 1 and a half times. Not memorable to me apparently.

2. Even if it is a quote, picturing it done on Spears is.........stilll........eeewwwwyyyuuuucccckkk