PDA

View Full Version : A Very Horror Christmas

zombievictim
12-03-2009, 10:01 PM
What horror films are you hoping to add to your collection this Christmas?

I know for me it's getting more and more difficult as the years go on. Seems like I have every horror film that I like. There are still some that I need for my collection, and whether it be by gift or gift card, I hope to add them.

The Burning
Sleepy Hollow
The Shining (part of the Stanley Kubrick box set that is, I already own the other version)
My Bloody Valentine 3D
Night of the Creeps
The Stepfather

teenkiller
12-03-2009, 10:09 PM
I am also hoping to add The Stepfather and Night of the Creeps. Possibly The Burning depending on what kind of special features it has. I'm in pretty much the same situation as you though. Seems like there are fewer and fewer movies that I need in my collection nowadays. Well thats all for now GOoD JOURNEY my fellow schmoes.

A.J. Hakari
12-13-2009, 04:09 PM
I found a copy of Let the Right One In with the corrected theatrical subtitles that I convinced my parents to get me as a gift.

I'm also crossing my fingers for the new Universal Cult Horrors Collection.

MisterTwister
12-13-2009, 05:37 PM
My mom gave me some cash and told me to order what I wanted online so I got Silent Night, Deadly Night 3-5 and a few others.

FireCaptain4
12-13-2009, 10:51 PM
I'm asking for the Special Edition DVD of Pumpkinhead since I still own the old, grainy, VHS-quality DVD release that's about a decade old.