PDA

View Full Version : Saw VI - January 26th

zombievictim
12-08-2009, 05:33 PM
I was quite a fan of this film, as I am of the entire series, so I was excited to hear news about Saw VI's release. It'll be coming out on both DVD and BluRay. One very odd feature on this is that it will include the original Saw. That's right, you'll be getting 2 films for the price of one. Very odd if you ask me. Maybe Lionsgate is worried that it won't sell. Or maybe they're just getting so far into the sequels that maybe some people HAVEN'T seen the original. Either way, here are the deets:

-original SAW feature film so viewers can see "where it all began."
-three featurettes that take a look at Jigsaw, the traps and an exclusive look at the Halloween Horror Nights SAW Maze plus music videos.
-DVD and Blu-ray Disc feature two separate audio commentaries with the executive producers and the screenwriters of the film

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c197/zombievictim/Joblo/Artwork-SawVI.jpg

SkyNet
12-08-2009, 09:49 PM
i dont get the inclusion of the original flick with this

anyone who would purchase Saw 6 would undoubtedly already own the original Saw flick?!

teenkiller
12-08-2009, 10:31 PM
Who knows. The fanbase has been lagging with the last couple of sequels. Maybe they think a good ole fashioned two-fer will help sales. I thought Saw VI was an improvement over the last film but since I didn't pick up the first five I won't be bothering with this either.