PDA

View Full Version : Alcohol Spiking

Bondgirl
08-29-2011, 08:38 PM
http://www.frankandhonest.com/Substance-Misuse/alcohol-spiking

http://www.frankandhonest.com/Substance-Misuse/what-is-drink-spiking

Okay l know there is already a thread on alcohol but l thought we could talk about this too

i went to a nightclub a couple of days back and we were dressed to impress..

The night started out well with a couple of drinks at the bar..

Then a couple of men came across who were having a bucks night and offered to buy my freind and l drinks

Well l said no because l do prefer to buy my own but my freind decided to say yes
the five guys bought her a 45dollar cocktail which looked cool and she started to drink it
The guys just watched her as she drank it l decided to slow down my drinking because l felt something was not right

My freind startred to feel sick to the stomach and couldnt stand upright they guys wanted us to return to there house l said no and they offered me free drinks which l refused there offer

The next thing is my freind went all werid throwing up in the ladies toliet l told her we should leave but they blokes kept blocking our way out she just could stand up proberly and she just didnt know where she was she only had two drinks where this girl can hold many drinks down

We went to a club in the city of Melbourne and l never thought this type ofthing would happen to me or my freinds
I dragged her out in the end and told her to shutup and follow me

She was sick for 4 days after this ep

i just dont understand why men do this slipping a pill so they vcan have there way with you
The tried to get me in with the same trick but l knew there was something up

it goes to show that if you are out at a night club it is wise to buy your own drinks and never excect a drink from someone you dont know
There were five blokes and l can say we would have never had a chance to get away since men are alot stronger than women in this type of sitation
Has this ever happen to you

http://ffffunny.com/funny-images/5672/original/alcohol.jpg?1244896582

GoGoYubari
08-29-2011, 10:38 PM
nope. never happened to me..
I've had tons of guys buy me drinks before..but I always take them directly from the bartender.
I also don't leave my drinks unattended while I'm out..
(mostly because I'm kind of a germaphobe, and I have this fear of someone sneezing in my drink without me noticing.. O_o)

AceD
08-30-2011, 12:00 AM
i went to a nightclub a couple of days back...She was sick for 4 days after this ep

Aced's Fishiness Detector detects...something fishy.

The Postmaster General
08-30-2011, 01:09 AM
^^LOL @ Acelumbo

Argh! Someone slipped me a mickey!

This has happened to SOTMS many years back. She was familiar with both alcohol and rohypnol and less than 2 drinks in recognized the very distinct effects. I took her home and returned to the party. In an odd twist, I ended up almost getting into a fight with the guy who we later believed slipped it to her. We had pictures from that night and in checking them, sure enough he was near her at all times. She then recalled him talking to her prior to realizing she was a happily married woman. Even odder than afterwards he was so easily agitated when I made a comment to him about the home owner's wishes regarding smoking in the house, almost instantly becoming combative. We put the word out in the following days and thankfully he was a friend of a friend of a friend of a... Never saw the guy again.

As for me, no - never happened. And hell I try. I leave my drink unattended all the time. I all but beg someone to drop something in my drink. No, the best I get is gals expecting me to buy them drinks. I should just be more forthcoming, I suppose - maybe flat out ask what they have in their purse. Of course, most the ladies who approach me in the bars (all this very past tense) would most likely only have antibiotics or anti-psychotics of some sort. Or maybe none of it never happened. Whatevs - at least I kept the story straight.

Smiert Spionam
08-30-2011, 08:07 AM
I also don't leave my drinks unattended while I'm out..
(mostly because I'm kind of a germaphobe, and I have this fear of someone sneezing in my drink without me noticing.. O_o)

I sneeze in your drink when you're not looking all the time.

Bondgirl
08-30-2011, 08:50 PM
Aced's Fishiness Detector detects...something fishy.

Ah made a mistake there

Bondgirl
08-30-2011, 08:55 PM
Well to get matters abit straight here

What l was meaning to say is that my freind and l went to a night club okay

We were enjoying our selfs when a couple of blokes came around asking if they could buy us drinks
i refused my freind had the drink

it took her 4 days of being sick and not remebering what had happened to her at certain points of the night

She thanked me for looking after her and not going with her to the house where they wanted us to go

All l can say is that if l had taken the drink as well as her we would have been in trouble

i wouldnt be writing this post at all
These guys had rape on there mind and l knew there was something bad that was going to happen that is why l sobered up and took action

GoGoYubari
08-30-2011, 09:05 PM
how do you know they had rape on their minds??
maybe they were trying to assassinate her?!?! O_O

wait..
are you that 3rd wheel fat chick cock blocking friend, who if she's not getting laid, NO ONE is???
because...ya know.. there's one in every group.
:D

The Postmaster General
08-31-2011, 02:11 AM
Yeah, maybe they just wanted to make her look foolish in front of everyone because they found out she doesn't recycle.

vesaker
08-31-2011, 08:02 AM
Yeah, maybe they just wanted to make her look foolish in front of everyone because they found out she doesn't recycle.

good thing Bette Midler wasn't at the bar or that would have been the end!

Erroneous
08-31-2011, 08:52 AM

wait..
are you that 3rd wheel fat chick cock blocking friend, who if she's not getting laid, NO ONE is???

I am very glad you can make jokes. You are lucky not to have this happen to you, but it happens a lot. You, as a woman, should be sympathetic towards other women that have fell victim to this act.

Erroneous
08-31-2011, 09:01 AM
Good work Bond Girl, but what I would have done is go into the bathroom with your friend and call the police. Then go tell the bouncer or the bartender. I am not sure what the laws are where you are from, but here in America those guys (if they did what you it seems like they did) broke some pretty major laws. I don't mean to come down on you, but because these assholes did not get into any trouble, they were free to try it on another girl that night and would probably do it again. You should call the club and see if they have cameras in the place and see if you can ID the guys. At this point, there is not much trouble they can get into, but it would not stop me from making a call to the police if you can ID them. They could be locals and they might go to that club a lot. Or they might have a record and known by the local police. Your friend should have had gone to the hospital to get looked at. I am sure they could have tested her. Then you would know for sure.

Men like that are scum. It is a shame they got away with it.

vesaker
08-31-2011, 09:06 AM
I am very glad you can make jokes. You are lucky not to have this happen to you, but it happens a lot. You, as a woman, should be sympathetic towards other women that have fell victim to this act.

nope. never happened to me..
I've had tons of guys buy me drinks before..but I always take them directly from the bartender.I also don't leave my drinks unattended while I'm out..

This is why she makes the joke. Because she's intellegent enough to never drink a drink handed to her by some stranger in the bar, regardless if that stranger purchesed the drink or not.

I understand that Date Rape is serious but at the same time you need to understnd that there are ppl who believe that as long as you know what you are doing this won't happen.

I mean just look at the story, Bondgirl knew enough to not take the drink but not her friend. To mean that means her friend didn't know what she was doing for what ever reason and payed the consequences though luckly for her she got off with only being sick for a few days.

I'm not trying to be a dick as i'm sure GoGo isn't trying to be a bitch but we seem to be of the like mind there are things you just don't do.

Bondgirl
08-31-2011, 08:10 PM

wait..

Do you know l find you to be a very rude person on how you have posted that comment to me

How dare you speak that way

Anyway if this was ajoke it is a very poor one
Sometimes we should think before we speak or as here write

Anyway l will not be commenting any further to your post

But l will comment to others who have posted on this forum who make a bit of sence and are enjoying the thread

yes there are alot of women who fall victim because they think men llike them so yes we get confident that they want to get to know you
But you never consider that a group of men would want to drug you to have there way with you or as it would have been two of us

if you have a group of say three men or to they can over power you and even more when they have drugged you up to the eyeballs

We were not looking for sex and we were not looking for a one nightsatand not all women go out to have sex with a man they do not know and l can tell you you would not go to someones house if there is a group of men going with you

I have to say l was smart enough to know there was something not right and l followed that option and looked after my freind who really thanked me the next day

Also she had blackouts where she couldnt remember things

geez all l can say is that we were two very lucky girls

Bondgirl
08-31-2011, 08:38 PM
Well you are right Enrroneous

we should have gone to the police and we could have got these dickheads away from other women

But we didnt think of that all l wanted was to get my freind away from these blokes
This type of thing is happening all over the place and it is sad to see

A few years back you would be able to leave your drink on the table and go and dance or talk but things have changed

i just think it is a warning to be very careful and always be alert even if you are abit pissed just dont drink to the exstent to where your eyes are closed to nearby surroundings

There are men out there who are not getting it or cant find a nice girl so they think they can slip you a drug to get what ever they want from you

i

Tweek
08-31-2011, 08:50 PM
wait..
Some of the fat chicks (who are only invited because the skinnier ones need a self-esteem boost :D) don't cockblock, i.e. moi. The alternative - not caring - is more appealing. Also, unless the fat friend in question is sitting on you or dump tackles you, how are they really blocking anything?

Gilpesh
08-31-2011, 08:56 PM
I mean just look at the story, Bondgirl knew enough to not take the drink but not her friend. To mean that means her friend didn't know what she was doing for what ever reason and payed the consequences though luckly for her she got off with only being sick for a few days.
Hey. You don't know her friend... maybe she just gets down that way. You shouldn't judge people.

[/sarcasm]

cloneofkelso
08-31-2011, 10:30 PM
that was more than obviously a joke. maybe you think she is serious about the assassination attempt too?
geez get a clue smiles
Do you know l find you to be a very rude person on how you have posted that comment to me

How dare you speak that way

GoGoYubari
08-31-2011, 10:34 PM
hahaha, no shit right?!

gosh, BG... take a roofie chill pill!! ;)

that was more than obviously a joke. maybe you think she is serious about the assassination attempt too?
geez get a clue smiles

vesaker
09-01-2011, 07:56 AM
Hey. You don't know her friend... maybe she just gets down that way. You shouldn't judge people.

[/sarcasm]

heh, if that was the case then what's the problem :D

Erroneous
09-01-2011, 11:29 AM
geez get a clue smiles

Is gogo your wife, because you seem to act like you are? Gogo always makes jokes that insult Bondgirl. It is not a joke when you make fun of someone. Bondgirl is a very nice person, who is clearly an innocent to some of the very mean people making jokes at her expense. By your words, I can make fun of anyone I want as long as I put a smiley face at the end of it. No. That is not within the rules here. You are wrong and Gogo is wrong.

hahaha, no shit right?!

gosh, BG... take a roofie chill pill!! ;)

I was asked by a mod not to respond to your posts a while ago, because we do not like each other at all. For the most part, I do. I do not like how you continue to make fun of Bondgirl in this thread and many others. Maybe you should ignore what she says and leave her alone. She is a very nice person. It is not right that you make joke at her expense. You would not like it to be done to you. No one needs to take a chill pill. You need to stop making bad jokes directed at her.

GoGoYubari
09-01-2011, 02:48 PM
wow.. you catch on quick! ;)
Is gogo your wife, because you seem to act like you are?

hahahahahahaha
hahahaha.
dude, this is forum full of a bunch of adults..furthermore, this is the internet.
an unspoken requirement when coming online is that you need to have thick skin...
you say I'm being mean, I call it playful banter!!

by now, people should be used to my sarcastic sense of humor..just as most are used to count's crass sense of humor..
because that's just what it is..a sense of humor.
if you take offense to it, thats YOUR issue..not mine.
skip over my posts if it gets your panties in a bunch!

but don't think you're gonna come on here, cape flowing in the wind, to rescue the damsel in distress that is bondgirl :rolleyes:
I don't come on here to give e-hugs, and ass kisses.. I'm going to be me (sense of humor included) regardless of who may or may not like it. :)
I was asked by a mod not to respond to your posts a while ago, because we do not like each other at all. For the most part, I do. I do not like how you continue to make fun of Bondgirl in this thread and many others. Maybe you should ignore what she says and leave her alone. She is a very nice person. It is not right that you make joke at her expense. You would not like it to be done to you. No one needs to take a chill pill. You need to stop making bad jokes directed at her.

Bondgirl
09-01-2011, 07:33 PM
Okay l have read your post Go Go

For one thing Count is a nice bloke and of cause he will muck around but if he hurts someone he will stop

There is a limit on how much you harrass someone

i was thinking of reporting you if your silly acts continue because maybe they can stop this

yes it is the internet and of cause this is a forum but forums should be fun and entertaining and have a freindly way about them

i think you must get bored being on your own all day until someone comes home to give you love and confort so that is why you are having a go at me because you dont know what to do with your self

I am also proud that l have support here because like Erroneous it is terrible that you have to keep backlashing people and annoying them and also bringing in a another member to help you

i really think you need to get a life

And l have to say you should do it quick before you hurt someone else

Also if a freind who wants to stick up for me and he knows that l am a good person well it is because he has made the effort to get to know me

GoGoYubari
09-01-2011, 07:44 PM
so much for not responding, ehy? :D

actually, when I do get online, it's within the small number of brief breaks I get throughout the day..I stay quite busy. :)
maybe you're just more sensitive because you don't have that person to come home and give you the same love and comfort?

perhaps my joke which wasn't meant in any way to be serious, hit a little too close (perhaps accurate?) to home?

regardless.. it doesn't change the fact that it simply my sense of humor, sarcastic and playful.
some get it..some don't.
doesn't change how I am..and I'm the same offline as I am on.

*shrug*

=)

Bondgirl
09-01-2011, 07:53 PM
Oh l bloody reponded silly me

Here l go again

well mate how would you know about my life when you are not in Australia sitting right beside me

i get alot of love and support and l am proud to say it

i just thought you had some sort of problem that you were not coping with

Sometimes when we lash out at someone we act this way because our lifes are not happy and we dont know how to deal with things

cloneofkelso
09-01-2011, 07:54 PM
It's almost amusing how completely blind and hypocritical you are. First off you bash GoGo for "bringing in another member to help" when that's exactly what you are doing with Erroneous. Secondly, you spit insults towards GoGo with actual intent of being mean, when originally she was just joking, by telling her to "get a life" then follow it with how great Erroneous is because he has taken the time to actually "get to know you." You haven't tried to get to know GoGo, so how would you know that she has no life? You're more judgmental than you are complaining about! You got offended by what was a joke. GoGo explained more than once that it was a joke. You still remain offended, that is your problem. But when you take it further to talk about how horrible she is for hurting your feelings, when you are being just as nasty makes you one ugly hypocrite.

I am also proud that l have support here because like Erroneous it is terrible that you have to keep backlashing people and annoying them and also bringing in a another member to help you

i really think you need to get a life

And l have to say you should do it quick before you hurt someone else

Also if a freind who wants to stick up for me and he knows that l am a good person well it is because he has made the effort to get to know me

cloneofkelso
09-01-2011, 07:56 PM
And again, Pot meet Kettle.

Sometimes when we lash out at someone we act this way because our lifes are not happy and we dont know how to deal with things

Bondgirl
09-01-2011, 07:57 PM
Ah are you the husband smiles

You posted quick

i

GoGoYubari
09-01-2011, 08:00 PM
well.. she's almost keeping up! :D

A for effort!

Ah are you the husband smiles

countchocula
09-01-2011, 08:24 PM
Cool, I got a name drop.

I try not to be mean-spirited towards schmoes that I don't know personally. I can see why GoGo's initial comment was misconstrued. Correct me if I'm wrong, but GoGo and Bondgirl aren't buddies in real life, are they? If not, then facetiously insinuating that BG is a fat cockblocker in response to a story about attempted date rape could be seen as tasteless. I don't think that GoGo meant anything by it (she's a cool skirt, in my book), but it's still a pretty stupid joke.

I take shots at my friends constantly, but they're my friends.

Erroneous
09-01-2011, 10:58 PM
This is a good and valid thread. I request that the personal comments end here before they close the thread. While some people may not believe it, alcohol spiking is an issue and a shame. Many times this event leads to rape and I feel bad for any woman who has been raped.

I commend Bondgirl for being a good friend and stopping what could have been something that ended ugly.

The Postmaster General
09-02-2011, 12:47 AM
Did anyone catch this episode of Dateline's series "What Would You Do?"

http://abcnews.go.com/WhatWouldYouDo/story?id=6613617&page=1

It was interesting that they found where it was a "nicer" appearing gal, people stepped in to stop someone from slipping her a drink; however, when it was a "trampy" appearing gal, less people stepped in.

A pretty cool watch, if for anything the one loud mouth dude who is ready to pull out the fists while his wife pleads for him to settle down.

AceD
09-02-2011, 02:20 AM
dude, this is forum full of a bunch of adults..furthermore, this is the internet.
an unspoken requirement when coming online is that you need to have thick skin...
you say I'm being mean, I call it playful banter!!

by now, people should be used to my sarcastic sense of humor..just as most are used to count's crass sense of humor..
because that's just what it is..a sense of humor.
if you take offense to it, thats YOUR issue..not mine.
skip over my posts if it gets your panties in a bunch!

but don't think you're gonna come on here, cape flowing in the wind, to rescue the damsel in distress that is bondgirl :rolleyes:
I don't come on here to give e-hugs, and ass kisses.. I'm going to be me (sense of humor included) regardless of who may or may not like it. :)

There's truth to what you're saying in the general, overall internet.

But there's specific rules here and you (and Bondgirl) are acting outside of them with the insults (and I get that the initial comment was a joke, but it's still insulting and rather than taking the high road and walk away you've continued to goad and take jabs and that's lame).

Maybe Bondgirl needs thicker skin, maybe GoGo needs to chill on the sarcasm with strangers, maybe Erroneous needs to not but into arguments that aren't his, maybe Smiert needs to lay off the ganja now and then. Maybe maybe maybe. But regardless of any of that, everyone needs to lay off the name-calling pronto. No maybe about that 'round here.

And no, I'm not a mod, I just know the (very simple and concise) rules and like when this place isn't drama central.

The Postmaster General
09-02-2011, 03:09 AM
Next topic:
Thread Acing

fixedMind
09-02-2011, 03:15 AM
You're too cool for school GoGo.
Passive aggressive insults and veiled condescensions can hurt worse than outright verbal assaults. Most of your posts are clever and witty, but more importantly friendly, which makes them enjoyable to read. Maybe just go easy on the Bondgirl?
Live and let live?

Who thinks they should kiss and make-up?

AceD
09-02-2011, 03:29 AM
You're too cool for school GoGo.
Passive aggressive insults and veiled condescensions can hurt worse than outright verbal assaults. Most of your posts are clever and witty, but more importantly friendly, which makes them enjoyable to read. Maybe just go easy on the Bondgirl?
Live and let live?

Bada-bing.

Next topic:
Thread Acing

Bada-BOOM.

http://619sports.net/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/Hip-New-Wilford-Brimley-Diabetes-Campaign_500x500.jpg

bantameant
09-02-2011, 03:38 AM
Either back on track *without* further bickering, insults (veiled or otherwise) and rule-smashing, or closed thread. Those are the options.

If you can't handle a member, don't engage. The end.

vesaker
09-02-2011, 09:28 AM
Bada-bing.

Bada-BOOM.

http://619sports.net/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/Hip-New-Wilford-Brimley-Diabetes-Campaign_500x500.jpg

Who the hell did i hit??? (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EGDCMYYmYU8)

Anyways, it really comes down to personal responisibility. You need to look out for yourself in these types of situations. Yes you have freinds with you can they can give whatever advice and guidence they like but at the end of the day its up to you wether you take your next drink from the bartender or a complete stranger.

One thing i was wondering though was doesn't this stuff effect teh taste or smell of the drink? Like Postmaster and others i to have nevver had someone spike my drink so i dunno. I can see if you are already 3 sheets to the wind that you wouldn't notice but at the same time you're probably down to get down in that state without any pharmaceutical assistance.

countchocula
09-02-2011, 09:21 PM
GoGo, I can't send you a private message, so I'll just ask you here why you deleted me on Facebook for no apparent reason. I don't recall insulting you or being disrespectful towards you. Maybe it was accidental. I don't know, but if you deleted me because of this thread, that's pretty...well, pathetic.

All apologies to Bantameant, but there is no other way to contact GoGo.

Bondgirl
09-02-2011, 09:41 PM
Okay l am glad a Mod dropped by and stopped all this bickering..

All l wanted to do was start a topic about something which is happening to alot of young women

Years ago you could go to a club leave your drink on the table and start dancing when you got tired you would go back and have your drink

These days it doesnt have to be alocohol it can just be plain soft drink as well
ii cant beleive that a male would get to the point in spiking a womans drink all he has to do is make conversation and get to know the person

Also when you meet someone at a club you dont have to have a one night stand you can get to know a person over time like being freinds first and then going forward and starting a relationship if it gets that far

My brother met his wife at a club but they got to know each other and then a couple of years later got married so it can happen if you go the right way

But these days all some men want to do is slip you a pill and go for it

In my opinion that wouldnt be fun since the woman would have passed out

Also there have been cases where men have got into groups and raped a woman against her will but the woman has not remebered anything about the night before due to being drugged

There was also a man in melboune a while ago who would pick up a woman from a club go to a corner store and get a hot chocolate he would put a pill in there and the woman would drink it

He was the Hot chocolate rapist

But they caught him but the women suffered effects from what he done

cloneofkelso
09-02-2011, 10:25 PM
GoGo, I can't send you a private message, so I'll just ask you here why you deleted me on Facebook for no apparent reason. I don't recall insulting you or being disrespectful towards you. Maybe it was accidental. I don't know, but if you deleted me because of this thread, that's pretty...well, pathetic.

All apologies to Bantameant, but there is no other way to contact GoGo.

I asked her to a while back. I realize your jokes are just your odd sense of humor, but a lot of it is downright disturbing and you having access to my children's pictures and private family information makes me uncomfortable. anything else?

countchocula
09-02-2011, 11:00 PM
you having access to my children's pictures and private family information makes me uncomfortable.

????????

What the fuck do you think I'm going to do with pictures of your kids? What the fuck?

Didn't your wife just berate someone for not having a sense of humor? I post jokes on Facebook, and you get uncomfortable? Again, what the fuckety-fuck?

cloneofkelso
09-02-2011, 11:13 PM
????????

What the fuck do you think I'm going to do with pictures of your kids? What the fuck?

Didn't your wife just berate someone for not having a sense of humor? I post jokes on Facebook, and you get uncomfortable? Again, what the fuckety-fuck?

You joke about rape, abortion, being a sex offender, keeping videos of little girls. I don't know you outside of here, and the stuff you say here is extremely inappropriate. I get that it is a joke but none the less, I still find it disturbing. Sarah gets your sense of humor, she thinks you are funny, I don't.

countchocula
09-02-2011, 11:16 PM
lol jesus christ

GoGoYubari
09-02-2011, 11:27 PM
multiple topic thread:
http://i40.tinypic.com/jgslsx.jpg

GoGoYubari
09-02-2011, 11:28 PM
and wait.. why couldn't you send me a PM on here? =\
or message me on facebook directly?

countchocula
09-02-2011, 11:36 PM
The option isn't there. Check your user settings.

Whatever. I was just curious. You deleted me just in time because I was about to RAPE and ABORT your entire family. From hundreds of miles away. On the anniversary of 9/11.

GoGoYubari
09-02-2011, 11:41 PM
oh, okay..
The option isn't there. Check your user settings.

lame.
everyone knows halloween is when all the e-slaughters happen.. if you had done it on 9/11, people would have assumed it was a government conspiracy.
Whatever. I was just curious. You deleted me just in time because I was about to RAPE and ABORT your entire family. From hundreds of miles away. On the anniversary of 9/11

The Postmaster General
09-03-2011, 01:58 AM
Okay l know there is already a thread on alcohol but l thought we could talk about this too

See what happens when you start different threads for the same topic.

And hell... Hot Chocolate Rapist? Every 1's a Winner!

Dirtyfrog
09-03-2011, 02:00 AM
I stopped reading after the 5th post ... but i have 3 letters for you : GHB

odorless , colorless & tasteless ... the perfect rape drug. Which is sad because it's an awesome trip if you are between 2 consenting adults. The problem is since its odorless/colorless/tasteless , its very hard to dose right and overdosing will put you in a comatose state without any memory ( aka wiping).

I might be old-fashioned but i like my occasional sex conquest to be awake and willing.

cloneofkelso
09-03-2011, 02:09 AM
or message me on facebook directly?
He could have. Hell, you and I both are friends with Elgyn on facebook so it's not like he couldn't find you. He just wanted to put you on blast, and publicly take a dig at you because he is offended. :rolleyes: now that is pathetic.

AceD
09-03-2011, 03:02 AM
He could have. Hell, you and I both are friends with Elgyn on facebook so it's not like he couldn't find you. He just wanted to put you on blast, and publicly take a dig at you because he is offended. :rolleyes: now that is pathetic.

http://uppitynegronetwork.files.wordpress.com/2009/11/pot-meet-kettle.jpg

((I'm mostly kidding, Kelso, I think you're cool sauce. I just always enjoy this picture.))

cloneofkelso
09-03-2011, 03:59 AM
Touche.

bantameant
09-03-2011, 07:24 AM
Guys, c'MON. For the love of all things right and good in this world, just stop. I HATE having to write these things - you're all adults.

I'll get on my knees

and beg - what'd you think I was gonna say?? ;)

if ya'll will just cut it out.

Pretty please with sugar on top. That's my final peace offering.

Bondgirl
09-04-2011, 08:20 PM
Okay l will start again

I have a link to a topic on the Hot Chocolate rapist who terroised Australian women in melbourne Victoria

he would go to clubs searching fro a woman to take home he would then go to a service station and ask if they wanted a drink
He would buy the drink for the woman and you see the woman didnt nkow that it was laced with a drug which would make that person dazed or she would pass out
Then he was able to do what he wanted with her

Anyway he raped 22 times until he was caught

http://resources0.news.com.au/images/2007/07/31/va1237259508917/Wanted-5591058.jpg

Elgyn
09-04-2011, 10:46 PM
Countchocula specifically asked me not to do this....but I feel like I'd be a shitty friend if I didn't say something (and plus I don't care what he wants.)

I've known the guy for years. He has a twisted sense of humor (as do I). And it gets him in trouble sometimes (as does mine). But I can tell you with 100% certainty, he's one of the nicest and most harmless guys you'd ever meet. On Joblo and Facebook, sometimes when you post something that's meant to be a joke, it's easy for people to take it the wrong way because you're only *reading* it. You can't hear their vocal inflection, or see their facial expressions.

Take Daniel Tosh, for example. Not his show, so much, but his stand up. He says some pretty crazy shit. But you know it's a joke because you can hear his voice and see him. It's not the same when you're posting something on Joblo or Facebook.

I say some offensive stuff sometimes too. I also love children and used to provide foster housing for homeless cats off the street. I don't want countchocula to be written off as some kind of creep, when really he isn't at all.

And I also really miss my son. :(

Bondgirl
09-05-2011, 08:23 PM
Well lit is nice that you have reponded to all this stuff which has been aimed at the Count

it shows me that you repect him as a freind and that is a good thing

Plus it would have been very upsetting to The count to have all this imformation put on this thread and then have members veiw it

What has been said about him is wrong in many ways
When the Count added me as a freind for a little while he showed me great repect

i didnt see anything on his facebook account which showed that he was a person who talked about children in a dirty way he mostly had fun and joked about other things
If people are going to say things about a person in a way that we have seen on this thread you need to show evidence of the crime

I just think you have to be careful on who you add as a freind and if people are going to do this type of thing when you have no proof what we are getting is just words that are very cruel
i just want to stick up for a person who l think is being wrongly accused

Oh of cause you would miss your son Elgyn it is not fair that your time with your child has been taken away at this time
But l noticed on another thread that you were able to see him

GoGoYubari
09-05-2011, 09:48 PM
holy fuck.
you make MY brain hurt reading your nonsense.. I can only imagine how torturous it must be for you.

everything Kelso said Count jokes about, he's joked about ON HERE.

so if "members want to view it" to see the "evidence of the crime" go through the threads.

it's not like he's bringing Count's personal facebook shit to the 'argument'
get over yourself.

countchocula
09-05-2011, 10:27 PM
God, who fucking cares? It's already been established (like, a million times) that Bondgirl says shit that doesn't make a lot of sense. Move on. You do realize that you can click "ignore," right? That way, you won't see any of her posts.

Christian (Elgyn), I appreciate the gesture, but it was unnecessary. We were done here, but you re-opened a can of gummy worms.

GoGo/Kelso, if you're actually concerned that I'm going to jerk off to pictures of your daughter or - GOD FORBID - tell tasteless jokes, then ignore my posts, too. Don't talk to me, don't add me on Facebook, don't come near me...I couldn't give less of a fuck.

SS-Block
09-05-2011, 10:29 PM
Inappropriate, disturbing humor are part of the website's charm.

Practically calling other schmoes a pedophile is the sort of witch hunt soap opera that this site would do well to avoid.

cloneofkelso
09-05-2011, 10:40 PM
lol

GoGoYubari
09-05-2011, 10:52 PM
bwuaaahahahahahaha
dick! :D
lol

countchocula
09-05-2011, 10:52 PM
Y'know, you're right. I shouldn't pass judgment on a complete stranger.

There you go.

Tweek
09-05-2011, 11:36 PM
I like when people listen to bantameant. :(

AceD
09-06-2011, 12:13 AM
http://images.icanhascheezburger.com/completestore/2008/9/19/128663042208388700.jpg

Dirtyfrog
09-06-2011, 12:37 AM
everything Kelso said Count jokes about, he's joked about ON HERE.

I assumed that when someone "capped , italiced , bolded and underlined" something , there was a link attached to it...... especially when it says ON HERE.

GoGoYubari
09-06-2011, 12:51 AM
teeheehee
I thought about linking it
but decided it would be more comical to have people click to no avail. :D
I assumed that when someone "capped , italiced , bolded and underlined" something , there was a link attached to it...... especially when it says ON HERE.

besides its not one post in particular or anything. O_o

The Postmaster General
09-06-2011, 01:16 AM
Okay l will start again

I have a link to a topic on the Hot Chocolate rapist who terroised Australian women in melbourne Victoria

he would go to clubs searching fro a woman to take home he would then go to a service station and ask if they wanted a drink
He would buy the drink for the woman and you see the woman didnt nkow that it was laced with a drug which would make that person dazed or she would pass out
Then he was able to do what he wanted with her

Anyway he raped 22 times until he was caught

There can be only one Hot Chocolate.

http://sparkadia.files.wordpress.com/2010/04/0-1.jpg

Erroneous
09-06-2011, 09:38 AM
This just further proves a few things.

1. you can not take a few days off on the joblo forums and not miss a whole bunch of drama.
2. facebook is evil
3. hot chocolate is safe again for women to drink in the land of backward flowing toliets.
4. no one listens to Bantameant
5. TPG is the coolest person here.

Going back to what DirtyFrog said. Yeah, I too like my ladies to move around when having sex. I can only imagine the sick fuckers are crazy enough to slip a sexy lady a drug to get laid and have sex. I believe in a bit of hammurabi code and cut that fuckers willy off.

bantameant
09-06-2011, 11:57 AM
Hey, guess what??

Thread closed.