PDA

View Full Version : One Night At McCools (Liv Tyler, Matt Dillon)

Mike
11-04-2001, 08:35 PM
http://images.amazon.com/images/P/B00005NGDC.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Have you ever watched a movie and been kind of bored and unable to sit still through the whole thing so you would do other things and watch it here and there and listen to it? Well, that's what I had to do during One Night At McCools. I just couldn't sit down and watch it straight through. It just didn't have that much going on to keep me interested.

The highlights of the movie were the fantasy sequences featuring Liv Tyler. They were practically the only thing that interested me in this movie. I had no problem watching Liv Tyler be a sex symbol. So thank god they had quite a few fantasy sequences in the movie. But when they weren't going on I was bored and when that's the only interesting thing in a movie it can't be a very good movie. And One Night At McCools isn't a very good movie. It's interesting when Liv Tyler is touching herself and getting all wet washing a car but other than that it's pretty damn boring.

If there's absolutely nothing to rent and you are a guy then what the hell, get it. But I recommend the females stay away from this one all together unless you want to see Liv Tyler being sexy. Honestly, it's more of a guys comedy and not a very good one at that. Some scenes are amusing enough and granted Liv Tyler is pretty good looking, but One Night At McCools is all wet.

Grade: 5/10

[This message has been edited by Mike (edited 11-04-2001).]