PDA

View Full Version : Cheerleader Camp???

Gore 4 All
03-11-2001, 12:33 AM
I think I remember seeing this movie a long time ago on USA or TNT or another cable network. Cheerleader Camp was the name of the movie I think. The reason I posted this was because I vaguely remember a very graphic murder of an overweight guy in the flick. He was slashed across the stomach with an axe and his guts fell out. I was stunned to see this, not just because it was a cheap-looking slasher, but because they showed this really bloody scene on cable. Does anybody know if this is the right movie and did I really see this scene right?

love broker
03-11-2001, 05:36 AM
I know the movie you got the name right and the movie did suck!

i do remember the fat dude getting iced but maybe i was drunk or something because i wasn't that offended

Snert
03-11-2001, 08:16 AM
I saw this a couple years ago on USA...And it sucked!!

teenkiller
02-27-2003, 05:24 PM
DAMN!! Yet another fine horror movie that I can't get my hands on. The title alone would be enough to get me to watch this. Sounds like another great cliche 80's camp film. However I am much more hyped up to see The Burning. Well thats all for now GOoD JOURNEY my fellow schmoes.

The Claw
02-27-2003, 05:27 PM
Another cliche 80s camp film that I love. It's not that good, but goddamn I just liked it.