PDA

View Full Version : Ice Cream Man-Anybody seen it?

Bloodybitch13
04-24-2001, 01:25 PM
while surfing the other day i came across a review for ice cream man at the imdb web site.i want a REAL review of this so i don't waste my money.and if it's really chezzey i don't care.i could use a laff now and then.

/ubb/confused.gif

the night watchman
04-24-2001, 02:11 PM
Well, "Ice Cream Man" can by no means be considered a good movie by any stretch of the imagination. I don't remember why I watched it when I did (it might have been on MonsterVision), but I can tell you that if you go into this movie with low to bad expectations, you may find something worthwhile about it. It's dumb and hokey, but it is also genuinely weird as f**k at times, and somewhat disturbing, too. Not a good movie, but it ain't dull either. Essentially, every time I'd decided I didn't like it, it threw something at me from straight out of left field, mading me perk up and go, "What the f-?" Definitely more watchable than most el cheapo direct-to-video flicks out there. I'd give it a 5.5 or 6/10, which is just under a recommendation for me.

[This message has been edited by the night watchman (edited 04-24-2001).]

Horror Hippie
04-24-2001, 07:53 PM
Oh come on Watchman, its Clint Howard for crying out loud!

Waitaminute, this is by the same people that did Jack Frost? Uncle Sam? and Killer Tongue? On the other hand. . .

Oh, um, recommendation? Only if you're into bad movies. . .like I am /ubb/smile.gif

the-burn-out
07-15-2001, 07:59 PM
Ice Cream Man is freaking terrific

pizowell
07-17-2001, 05:43 PM
A cheese masterpiece!!!!!!

Requiem-for-a-Dream
07-17-2001, 11:06 PM
Absolutely sick film is very entertaining but don't be expecting an ingenious movie. Watch for the guy who eats the eyeball ice cream, freakin' disgusting.

Matt