PDA

View Full Version : Is "Devil's Prey" any good?

Requiem-for-a-Dream
10-11-2001, 05:57 PM
This is a new slasher flick. It stars Ashley Jones, Jennifer Lyons, and Patrick Bergin. If anyone has seen it, can you tell me if there is any gore? Nudity? Anything that will make it enjoyable?

Thanks for the info in advance!

Matt

Mike
10-12-2001, 11:20 AM
I saw this movie at the video store and I was wondering about it also. I'd kind of like to rent it but I've took chances on many straight to video horror flicks and most of them have been really shitty. Every once in awhile I'll find a good one but it's very rare. I haven't seen a good straight to video horror movie in awhile. So I'm definately cautious of what I rent...

If anyone's seen it is it any good? I want to hear other people's opinions on it before I rent it. No more taking chances...

Requiem-for-a-Dream
10-12-2001, 12:51 PM
I hear you Mike, I hate it when I'm stuck with a bomb. I rented Bloody Murder because it looked like fun ( along time ago, I hadn't heard anything about it at that point), to my shock, it is the worst movie I have ever seen.

Matt

Mike
10-16-2001, 02:05 AM
I almost rented BLOODY MURDER also but it was always out at the video store (they only had one copy). Before I got the chance to rent it I kept hearing how bad it was. Thank god it was always out, otherwise I would have rented it. I'm just glad I found out in time before I had the chance to rent it.

Anyway, I guess nobody's seen this one yet. But as soon as I hear something about it Requiem I'll let you know. I think I'll check around on the net...

[This message has been edited by Mike (edited 10-16-2001).]

Requiem-for-a-Dream
10-16-2001, 02:47 PM
Thanks Mike, I appreciate it.

Damn good thing you never got to see Bloody Murder, that has to be the worst horror film I've ever seen.

Matt

Mike
10-16-2001, 05:52 PM
Well, don't ever see FEAR RUNS SILENT, even BLOODY MURDER has to be better than that piece of shit.

Mike
10-16-2001, 06:01 PM
Here's a couple user reviews from the IMDB (click on the link):

http://us.imdb.com/CommentsShow?245866

From reading the comments it doesn't sound too bad. I think I'll probably check it out eventually.

hairy
10-16-2001, 07:15 PM
I work in a video shop & everyone(I MEAN EVERYONE!!!) has said that it is crap.