PDA

View Full Version : Where's Buffy?

PeskySocks
05-07-2002, 08:17 PM
Um...I hope this wasn't just my local area or something, or else I'll be missing @&$Y's death (I know who it is, but I'd still like to see it). Anyways, I turned on Buffy on UPN, and there's hockey on... WTF?!?!?!?! If I miss her death for hockey, I'm gonna be mega pissed! Can anyone tell me if it's just my local station or are all the UPN's doing this? If it's all the UPNs, when is it going to re-air?

PeskySocks
05-07-2002, 08:43 PM
Ok, nevermind, it's just my local station (UPN 50) being dumb. I checked the site, they aren't airing it tonight, but instead, they are airing it this Sunday, May 12th, at 4:00pm. At least I'm not going to miss it, but I'm still pissed.

Horror whore
05-07-2002, 09:11 PM
Same here.... (UPN 50 makes me mad) But I do have two UPN channels and one was showing Buffy so I got to see **** die...

Batgirl1979
05-07-2002, 11:05 PM
Here in Canada we got to see the New Buffy tonight on The New VR(GOOD EPISODE) but those who live in the States get to see Angel Monday nights.That channel(VR) plays Buffy at 8 and Angel right after at 9. But it sucks cause I sometimes see spoilers for angel from the people who have seen it Monday.

Jason13thh
05-08-2002, 12:19 PM
Personly I prefer Angel which is more adult and more ambiguous.
In Belgium ( Europe if you prefer ) we are following the second season.
Angel is also more somber, darker ( remember the lift scene ?? Hell is on earth )