PDA

View Full Version : Fake Dark Minister on the board!!

Dark Minister
05-11-2002, 12:14 AM
Mods, please leave this up for a bit even though it has nothing to do with horror...

Yesterday I was at work (at a middle school) and had posted a few messages. This moring I checked out the site and noticed that there were a few posts by Dark Minister that I didn't do. Turns out that one of my students used my name and password and posted a few messages himself. He is basically a good guy, but I just felt that I needed to tell you in case he posted something that I haven't seen yet and pissed someone off. I wanted to let all of you know that it wasn't me.I am now making sure I log off when I am away from my computer at work to keep another student from posting under my name. Ahhh the life of a school teacher!

Razorblade Smile
05-11-2002, 12:50 AM
So THAT'S what teachers REALLY do when we think they're sitting there grading papers. They go on horror movie message boards.
I see.
http://www.joblo.com/ubb/wink.gif

stevereno
05-11-2002, 02:46 AM
GASP!!

have that child killed and fast

no really..................yes wait have him killed

SHIVER ME TIMBERS

teenkiller
05-11-2002, 03:24 AM
That sucks dude. Hopefully he didn't fukc with anyone. Well thats all for now GOoD JOURNEY my fellow schmoes.

Corpse Candle
05-11-2002, 11:33 AM
Now I feel scared you mean theres two of you dawn that means I'm going to have to worry twice as hard.
OH mother please realse me.
*:@)

James_Sully_Sullivan
05-11-2002, 12:21 PM
Tell the Arrow that YOU will be putting something at the end of every post, that way, we'll know who posted what and the REAL Dark Minister won't get banned for dickings the little kid does....