PDA

View Full Version : A New Horror Story

Mr.Axe
06-05-2002, 03:58 PM
Hello! I have seen many Shmoes do this before, so I decided to just try it out for myself. There are some rules:
Don't write too much.
Don't make the story crappy the further we go
OK LETS GO!

Umm...we need a murderer story of some kind. Post some ideas...but don't start writing the story yet until I pick an idea thats kick ass! One of you must have an idea that rocks....!
~AXE

stevereno
06-05-2002, 05:32 PM
mr.axe,

their already is a horror story game so i think this will get closed

SHIVER ME TIMBERS

Spider-Man
06-05-2002, 06:02 PM
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by stevereno:
mr.axe,

their already is a horror story game so i think this will get closed

SHIVER ME TIMBERS</font>

No steve, izombie told him it was alright to make anotherone...

Spider-Man
06-05-2002, 06:04 PM
What about a killer offing people in a reality show...like "Big Brother" or "Survivor"...think in all those axes and machetes, how handy could they get...

shortyguy12189
06-05-2002, 06:07 PM
Thats a good idea. One to think on....Keep the ideas coming!!
(oh i went back to my ShortyGuy alias-I'm gonna switch between Axe and Shorty)

Linus*likes*noise
06-05-2002, 06:16 PM
Maybe the reality show IS the horror movie. The contestants enter to see if they can survive the horrorific events that await them. There would be a stereotype of every character in horror films chosen for contestants(hot chicks dumb minds,geeks,hunks with heart, token black dude,etc.). The host dude sends a killer(s) to stalk the contestants as they do teenager like stuff. The contestant's would be seperated into two groups and the killer randomly attacks the two groups as they live in their "special area" doin' they're thing. What da ya think?

shortyguy12189
06-05-2002, 06:25 PM
Yeah, that is a kick ass plot. But, I at least want 2 choices to choose from. So, I am going to wait until another idea is posted and compare them (although spider-man/linus's idea is awesome)

Linus*likes*noise
06-05-2002, 07:00 PM
I say fuck another idea, lets do this one, it sounds promising! If you keep on waiting for the perfect idea a decent idea, that can evolve and become great, will pass you right by. What do you say short guy, your post, your story. And I'm willing to contribute!

Spider-Man
06-05-2002, 07:19 PM
Great! Then lets take the reality show!...

One off topic thing: Dont you think it would be kick ass to make a reality show (I mean in real life) in a haunted house?, each contestant with a handycam and they can use cutting edge technology to scare the contestants, they can leave whenever they want to(In case they are too scared) every week, one is kicked off and they can scare the people even when they are asleep! I would love to see a horror R.S.!!

[This message has been edited by Spider-Man (edited 06-05-2002).]

shortyguy12189
06-05-2002, 07:55 PM
Okay! What the hell. Lets go with the reality show story! Now we need characters and a setting.

shortyguy12189
06-05-2002, 08:08 PM
Okay..you mentioned the cliche characters. Here is a list of names to go with the characters:

HotChick/DumbBrain: Felicia
TokenBlackGuy: Marcus
Hunk w/Heart: Braxton
Geek: Jerry
Cruel,OutcastGirl: Cheryl
Slimeball Host: Roger

I think we need more characters.....

Odd Emu
06-05-2002, 08:20 PM
The black dude who thinks everything anyone says is a racist comment : Tom

The Vally Girl : Jennifer

The Gay Guy : Martin

And could they have a pet? possibly a fish or a dog? or a ferret or something?

[This message has been edited by Odd Emu (edited 06-05-2002).]

stevereno
06-05-2002, 08:24 PM
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Spider-Man:
No steve, izombie told him it was alright to make anotherone...</font>

oh ok

thanks for clearing that up spider-man!

SHIVER ME TIMBERS

shortyguy12189
06-05-2002, 08:27 PM
We can keep the gay guy...he's a character i overlooked. As for jennifer and martin.. i don't think those names fit the person. Hmmm... i don't know about a pet. Maybe there could be like a monkey in a clear glass cage in the middle of the house....just a thought.

Spider-Man
06-05-2002, 09:42 PM
After making the characters, lets make a list of those who die and how they do...

I.E.
0Braxton - A contest's javelin through the head...

[This message has been edited by Spider-Man (edited 06-05-2002).]

shortyguy12189
06-06-2002, 02:35 PM
Okay that's a good idea. You can make the list and I'll point out the good ones...but they will probably be all good.

Spider-Man
06-06-2002, 03:51 PM
Here are the characters posted by shortyguy12189 (the "*" are the ones who die)

Main Characters
0Felicia: N/A
*0Marcus: Hung with hammock.
*0Braxton: Javelin to the head.
0Jerry N/A
*0Cheryl: Impaled with Machete to stomach.
*0Roger: Beheaded with axe.
(We need more girls)
*Tracy: Electrocuted in a fuse box.

Second-line characters who die
*0Camarographer #1: Bashed repeatedly with camera.
*0Camarographer #2: Broken beer bottle to the neck
*0Judy (The producer/host): Asphixieted in sand (face to the sand)

NOTE!!
Note: These are the demises if we do the story in an island (like survivor) if it's in a house, i'll post them now...

[This message has been edited by Spider-Man (edited 06-06-2002).]

Spider-Man
06-06-2002, 04:02 PM
In a House:

Main Characters
*0Marcus: Hung with telephone cord
*0Braxton: Barbecued.
0Jerry N/A
*0Cheryl: Stabbed with icepick.
*0Roger: head squashed with drawers (U get it?).
(We need more girls)
*Tracy: Electrocuted in a fuse box.

*0Judy (The producer/host): Impaled in a fence /OR/: Impaled in the horns of a deer's head (those whe are usually hanging in the wall)

[This message has been edited by Spider-Man (edited 06-06-2002).]

shortyguy12189
06-06-2002, 04:40 PM
Those are good deaths...make the fuse box one more nasty. And, i like the idea of the show in a house more than on the island. The impaled on a fence idea is awesome!

Spider-Man
06-06-2002, 05:12 PM
Whadaya mean nastier? keep the electrocution and add something else or make a whole new death?...anyway:

Nastier: Tracy: Electrocuted in fuse box and head explodes later (How lame!)
Different: Tracy: Neck snapped/Broken from a fall while she is hanging upside down

shortyguy12189
06-06-2002, 10:33 PM
No head explosion. Just a really nasty electricution.

Gregorious8
06-06-2002, 11:43 PM
Marcus should live.

Spider-Man
06-07-2002, 12:54 PM
You thinks so?...Ok, letr's change Marcus for Jerry....think like this: Jerry is Felicia's love, and at the end, he dies a surprice death....**SPOILER FOR SCREAM II** like how Derek dies at the end, I didn'0t see it coming!

[This message has been edited by Spider-Man (edited 06-07-2002).]

Spider-Man
06-07-2002, 01:00 PM
This is it:

Main Characters
*0Jerry: Hung with telephone cord
*0Braxton: Barbecued.
0Marcus: N/A
*0Cheryl: Stabbed with icepick.
*0Roger: head squashed with drawers (U get it?).
(We need more girls)
*Tracy: Electrocuted in a fuse box...then, still alive but almost dead (still concious) the killer takes out a BIG meat cleaver and rams it in her stomach (Off-screen of course)

*0Judy (The producer/host bitch that put all these characters in this show): Impaled in a fence.

[This message has been edited by Spider-Man (edited 06-07-2002).]

Spider-Man
06-08-2002, 01:44 PM
Shortyguy, this is your thread, you gotta keep it on...or it will go far away where no one can see it [Starts sobbing] and...**sniff**, no one wi-will ev-ever see..it ag-again...like th-those guys **sniff** in bla-blair witch p-p-project...

MotorizedInstinct
06-08-2002, 03:35 PM
i just found this topic and it kicks ass!

We need a bigger body count though and when do we start? We should make som stuff up while the story goes along so the story has some surprises.

Because it is a reality show we have to set some rules. Like are camera men going to be around the contestants al la The Real World or are they hidden cameras al la Fear? What exactly is the show? Is it like House on Haunted Hill where people are locked in a house and think it is fake, but actually real or Like the Running Man where the contestants and audience know that real people will die?
I like the idea of the Running Man. The contestants know before they join that they might die. Who ever survives within the timeframe &lt;one night, one day, one week etc...&gt; wins the cash &lt;1 million, 10 million etc..&gt;
Also i think the hidden camera would be better, but we could have technicians try to fix something in the hoouse &lt;like a camera&gt; and get killed because the killer is a psycho and will kill anyone in the arena or house whether it is a contestant or not.

[This message has been edited by MotorizedInstinct (edited 06-08-2002).]

Barnumyay
06-08-2002, 03:47 PM
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Spider-Man:
What about a killer offing people in a reality show...like "Big Brother" or "Survivor"...think in all those axes and machetes, how handy could they get...</font>

Isn't that like the plot of Halloween: Ressurection? Kind of like a 'Big Brother' in the Myers house and he comes back and starts offing them.

Spider-Man
06-08-2002, 04:46 PM
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Barnumyay:
Isn't that like the plot of Halloween: Ressurection? Kind of like a 'Big Brother' in the Myers house and he comes back and starts offing them.</font>

Funny you mentioned it, I just saw the trailer for the first time yesterday in the E! channel, the thing is, I hadn't seen it when I posted that...now that I've seen it, I was waiting for someone to post that...

shortyguy12189
06-10-2002, 05:51 PM
Okay! I think we have enough info to start writing, and we can make up characters, deaths, adn twists along the way!