PDA

View Full Version : Puke?

Darth_Evil
06-18-2002, 06:08 PM
Yay! My first thread! Anyway yesterday, my friend and I were watching TCM and when we got to the part with the meathook, he puked all over the place. Anyone else have a funny puke/horror-flick story?

thingsgoinon
06-18-2002, 06:31 PM
Well..I don't know how funny it is...but when my dad took me to see Halloween in 78 , I had the flu, and I puked all over some poor dudes head in front of me, and then all the way thru the lobby, and all over the bathroom.

But I guess they didn't hold a grudge, they gave us free tickets to come back http://www.joblo.com/ubb/smile.gif The puked on fellow as well....

Spider-Man
06-18-2002, 06:35 PM
He really did?...gross (LOL, that part is disgusting!)...Ive never had that but I had some serious thoughts of puking when I saw Dead-Alive for the first time eating a sloppy pizza slice...

Romero&Juliet
06-18-2002, 06:51 PM
read my story that I posted on the Black Christmas topic...I still cant look At Marshmallow Cream without getting sick..

stevereno
06-18-2002, 07:03 PM
i was eating roast beef when i was watching a making of ALIEN special. they kept on showing the alien birth scene over and over and i almost though up. it was fun

SHIVER ME TIMBERS

Linus*likes*noise
06-18-2002, 09:00 PM
I remember seing Twelve Monkeys(noy horror, I know) and I was really loaded! Anyways I have never seen the movie before and it was getting all fucked up in my head! I couldn't handle it man! I took off out side, I knew what I had to do...

And it was done.

I'll never drink Molson Brador again ughhhh....

HalloweenShape31
06-18-2002, 11:15 PM
I got a little queezy during the scene in DAWN OF THE DEAD when the zombies are eating the intestines out of the guys' stomachs, but nothing worth puking about. I don't get queezy easily so I must applaud my man, Tom Savini!!!

DeadByDawn
06-19-2002, 04:15 AM
My friend had a "puky" feeling when watching the diner scene in Dead/Alive.

!!!A SMALL SPOILER FOR THE ONES WHO HAVEN'T SEEN THIS MASTERPIECE AND HAVE A WEAK STOMACH!!!

He almost puked when Lionel's mother ate her own ear. And for that spoiler-warning, I didn't want to spoil the disgusting feeling of the diner scene. http://www.joblo.com/ubb/smile.gif

skweemkween
06-19-2002, 11:52 AM
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Darth_Evil:
Yay! My first thread! Anyway yesterday, my friend and I were watching TCM and when we got to the part with the meathook, he puked all over the place. </font>

Wow....your friend is a real pussy.

Darth_Evil
06-19-2002, 12:19 PM
Yeah, none of my friends really enjoy the genre as much as I do. I really gotta stop traumatizing them. Puke is funny...

WalkingTarget666
06-19-2002, 02:37 PM
** SPOILER AND STUFF**

Amen to Lionel's mother eating her own ear, sick but great shit. Dead Alive was the first movie I actually had to stop eating something for, I just didn't know if I would have made it for sure. The lawnmower scene was great though, I'm sure that made a number of others sick, but of course I found it like I'm sure you all did as well.

Next for me though is Cannibal Holocaust...