PDA

View Full Version : Richard 'The Night Stalker' Ramirez

Nightmare_Dreaming
08-01-2002, 02:43 PM
I was wondering if anyone has heard of this guy , Richard Ramirez , otherwise known as "Then Night Stalker". I watched Mugshots the other night on Court Tv and it was about him , I think it would go for a great horror movie. The guy is creepy , this is his exact quote before getting the death penalty :

"It's nothing you'd understand, but I do have something to say. In fact, I have a lot to say, but now is not the time or place. I don't know why I'm wasting my time or breath. But what the hell? As for what is said of my life, there have been lies in the past and there will be lies in the future. I don't believe in the hypocritical, moralistic dogma of this so-called civilized society. I need not look beyond this room to see all the liars, hater, the killers, the crooks, the paranoid cowards--truly trematodes of the Earth, each one in his own legal profession. You maggots make me sick-- hypocrites one and all. And no one knows that better than those who kill for policy, clandestinely or openly, as do the governments of the world, which kill in the name of God and country or for whatever reason the deem appropriate. I don't need to hear all of society's rationalizations, I've heard them all before and the fact remains that what is, is. You don't understand me. You are not expected to. You are not capable of it. I am beyond your experience. I am beyond good and evil, Legions of the night--night breed--repeat not the errors of the Night Prowler and show no mercy. I will be avenged. Lucifer dwells within us all."

Any thoughts on this topic or on him?

Romero&Juliet
08-01-2002, 02:54 PM
If I remember correctly, he drew a certain inspiriation from a perticular Ac/DC song called.....yup....you guessed it.....the Night Stalker.

Nightmare_Dreaming
08-01-2002, 03:01 PM
The thing that got me is that while he was in trial , and in jail , a member of the jourey (or w/e) was murdered NIGHT STALKER STYLE! Weird huh?

michael_myers_woman
08-01-2002, 03:01 PM
I have heard of Kojak The Night Stalker

iRottenCotton
08-01-2002, 03:10 PM
I read a book about him. He's into Satan and he used to break into people house while they were sleeping. He usually killed the man of the house then he rape the lady of the house. I think he killed 12 or 15 pepole. During his trial he actual had groupies. The ladies found him to be really attractive and he even got married while in prison. He is still alive and waithing for his death sentence. He had a real crazy childhood,,,The person that really got him into murder was his cousin a ex crazy Vietnam Vet. Get the book its a great read.

izombie
08-01-2002, 03:17 PM
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by michael_myers_woman:
I have heard of Kojak The Night Stalker</font>

Umm actually that is Kolchak. Kojak was the the bald cop played by Telly Savalas.

Sam Hain
08-01-2002, 04:14 PM
guys an idiot,plain and simple.
people who use any form of beliefs to murder or rape are scum.

he just doesnt matter.

Nightmare_Dreaming
08-01-2002, 04:18 PM
Yeah , thats correct rotten. Another thing is the way he was cought. He was coming into the the city on a Grey Hound , un-aware that his face was on every front page of the news paper , an angry mob chased him down and stomped the snot outta him , one guy actually hit him in the head with a tire iron. A cop came along and broke it up , actually saving Richards life , and taking him to the big house.

PapaJupe2k
08-01-2002, 04:32 PM
There is a made for TV movie that was made about him. Called something like "Hunt for the Night Stalker" or something close to that. Chances are slim that it would be available for rent however.

Nightmare_Dreaming
08-01-2002, 05:05 PM
figured i'd post some pics.

&lt;p align=center&gt; &lt;img src=http://www.crimelibrary.com/ramirez/images/APG100580%20Richard%20Ramirez%20headshot.jpg&gt;
He Looks mad as Hell there.

&lt;p align=center&gt; &lt;img src=http://www.crimelibrary.com/ramirez/Arrest.jpg&gt;
Im pretty sure this is the pic that they put on the front page of the news paper.

&lt;p align=center&gt; &lt;img src=http://www.crimelibrary.com/ramirez/images/APA3277785%20Ramirez%20in%20court%20hand%20raised. jpg&gt;
And last but not least , Ramirez flashing satanic symbols to the press during trial , kinda a trade mark or his or something.

Nightmare_Dreaming
08-01-2002, 05:06 PM
Ok , That sucked , HTML doesnt work on this board???

michael_myers_woman
08-01-2002, 06:39 PM
The one I was talking about is the one who hunts vampires and werewolfs and things like that. his name is kolchak

walking meatloaf
08-02-2002, 05:47 AM
I just read the qoute from the first post and i'm not sure if i understand richards little rant completely,like how nobody understands him and how governments can kill for whatever reason they want,what the hell is he talking about? Did he think people would throw him a parade for killing innocent people,he said nobody understood him but there was nothing to understand,he was crazy.

iRottenCotton
08-02-2002, 01:02 PM
Thats right Nightmare....He was so shocked that he was caught by the public and not the police. During his trail he drew a pentagram on his hand and when all the camera were on him he held it up. Everybody in the court room was shocked. He also spent time in jail with Ted Bundy and they use too write to each other.

Nightmare_Dreaming
08-02-2002, 02:02 PM
Ok , I'm gonna try the pics again.

http://www.crimelibrary.com/ramirez/images/APG100580%20Richard%20Ramirez%20headshot.jpg
Here he is mad as Hell

http://www.crimelibrary.com/ramirez/Arrest.jpg
This is the picture of him that was on the front page of the news paper.

http://www.crimelibrary.com/ramirez/images/APA3277785%20Ramirez%20in%20court%20hand%20raised. jpg
And heres him flashing satanic symbols to the press.

Also , walking meatloaf , I DO understand his quote , completely.

Odd Emu
08-02-2002, 02:16 PM
Yeah wasn't he the one who before they took him from the courtroom to jail he said "I'll see you all in disney land!"?

[This message has been edited by Odd Emu (edited 08-02-2002).]

asyouwish530
08-02-2002, 02:24 PM
The AC/DC song that inspired him was called Night Prowler. At one of his crime scenes he left behind either on purpose or by mistake a dirty old AC/DC ball cap which led authorities to believe the crimes could have occult ties. He's a mean motherfucker. When he first got to prison, they were holding him in a cell right next to Sean Penn, who, in '85 was in jail for an outburst with his then wife Madonna. Anyway, Ramirez attempted to converse with Penn by writing him a note. He wrote something like, "I'm a great admirer of your work, how's Madonna, etc..." and Penn wrote him back something like- "I hope you burn in Hell, Richard!"

Nightmare_Dreaming
08-02-2002, 02:42 PM
Yeah Emu , after he was sentanced to death and they were taking him to the police car he said :

"No big deal death always comes with the territory , I'll see you in Disneyland"

And asyouwish530 , did Penn really say that to Richard? LoL

Odd Emu
08-02-2002, 02:43 PM
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by asyouwish530:
they were holding him in a cell right next to Sean Penn, who, in '85 was in jail for an outburst with his then wife Madonna. Anyway, Ramirez attempted to converse with Penn by writing him a note. He wrote something like, "I'm a great admirer of your work, how's Madonna, etc..." and Penn wrote him back something like- "I hope you burn in Hell, Richard!" </font>

That is actually kind of funny.

iRottenCotton
08-02-2002, 04:26 PM
Penn was in jail for hitting a photographer and Richard asked him for his autograph. Penn wrote back sometinhg like...In jail you feel a certain amount of kinship with one another but I have no feelings for you and he autographed it for him. Richard wrote back,,I hope you hit him harder next time..666.

Nightmare_Dreaming
08-02-2002, 04:44 PM
Ok , so have any of you guys heard of Angel Maturino Resendez: The Railroad Killer?

The Claw
08-02-2002, 06:06 PM
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Nightmare_Dreaming:
Ok , so have any of you guys heard of Angel Maturino Resendez: The Railroad Killer?</font>

i think i've seen a show based on him, but i'm not too sure, this other guy, that the topic is about seems super fucked up and should be dead. or something.

asyouwish530
08-02-2002, 06:20 PM
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by iRottenCotton:
Penn was in jail for hitting a photographer and Richard asked him for his autograph. Penn wrote back sometinhg like...In jail you feel a certain amount of kinship with one another but I have no feelings for you and he autographed it for him. Richard wrote back,,I hope you hit him harder next time..666.</font>

This is the more accurate account. I was trying to recall what Ramirez and Penn had said to each other, I thought Penn had told Ramirez to go take a hike into hell or something like that

iRottenCotton
08-02-2002, 06:32 PM
Ever heard of the Green River Killer. He killed 58 prositutes and was never caught.

Gregorious8
08-02-2002, 07:47 PM
RottenCotton I watch a show on the Green River Killer a while ago. The person was pretty fucked up.

renny
08-02-2002, 07:50 PM
Actually, I believe the Green River killer was caught recently. Don't hold me to this, but I think I read it in a recent issue of Maxim that they caught up to him last year, and the guy wasn't anything special like a Hannibal Lecter-type genius, he was just this trailer-trash redneck.
Now the Zodiac is different, he's still at large.

Nightmare_Dreaming
08-03-2002, 02:34 PM
ok well , Angel Maturino Resendez: The Railroad Killer would hop on slow moving trains and ride them untill he'd hop off and go to a near by house , go in and kill the people inside , then he would get on another train and repeat. Now I thought to myself , it's almost perfect , because when a train is coming it's really loud and you wouldn't be able to hear him come in. Another thing is escaping on the next train. Any thoughts on it??

This can be the boards offical topic on real life serial killers and mass murderers! http://www.joblo.com/ubb/smile.gif