PDA

View Full Version : Most Disturbing Rape Scean in a Horror Movie

HannibalGuy
11-02-2001, 04:24 PM
I have to say the rape scene in Alfred Hitchcock's Frenzy.

izombie
11-02-2001, 04:51 PM
I think they are all rather disturbing, and is about the only thing that makes me cringe during movies.

Cyclonus
11-02-2001, 06:48 PM
In "Evil Dead," that chick got raped by a fucking tree, of all things! I mean, holy shit! http://www.joblo.com/ubb/eek.gif

I Am
11-02-2001, 06:53 PM
Let's not forget the rape scene in I spit on your grave.

Raw Chili
11-02-2001, 09:05 PM
Yeah, I would say the 45 minute long rape in I Spit on Your Grave.

Skaboy18
11-02-2001, 09:26 PM
I would also say "I Spit On Your Grave". But, I do have to give props to the director for keeping the rape scenes fairly tasteful and not getting very graphic.

Jason13thh
11-03-2001, 08:44 AM
In Last House On The Left from Wes Craven, this was shocking and very far from the actual Wes Craven.
Actually this is a rape and revenge flick.

blue rose
11-03-2001, 10:51 AM
1. I Spit on Your Grave
2. Last House on the Left
3. The Entity

All hard to watch though I think they pale in comparison to the rape in The Accused (because of the spectator issue and the fact that these men weren't as obviously deviant or criminal prior to it.)

Headbangerzombie
11-03-2001, 11:57 AM
no doubt, it has to be I spit on Your Grave. That shit went on for to long and was to vicious. It just disturbed the crap out of me.

Tyrone
11-03-2001, 12:11 PM
Tha scene in REQUIEM FOR A DREAM with Jennifur Connely was downright nasty, tha dildo, jim. It scared me tha full nine yards. I thinks it be a horror movie, but still it scares. I jus don wanna fucs the shit up, you goddam righ mutha fuckas. Tha shit is scary. Imagin thinkin bout your girl with some other bastard. Thas the scary shit Im talkin bout.

Mike716
11-03-2001, 12:18 PM
Getting raped by trees in Evil Dead.. that was disturbing

Tyrone
11-03-2001, 12:30 PM
Was they really raped by da treez in Evel Dead Mike 716? I watched da Dead Bye Damn Evel Dead Too, and they wazn't no fuckedup rape, but Iz don member the first. Campbell is boss, jim, and dose movies are cool. I jus needanuf to get straight an I be fine. Dat shit Evel Deadz good enouigh to cut in half and still get you good an wasted. You coud doubl yur pleasure, dubble yur fun an shit. Ya tryin to get me lynche from the lamppost an shit? Naw babe, I be kickin wit da Evel dead.

countchocula
11-03-2001, 04:29 PM
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by izombie:
I think they are all rather disturbing, and is about the only thing that makes me cringe during movies.</font>

Yeah, I'd have to say that they're all equally disturbing.

ParileseMonster
11-03-2001, 04:33 PM
I also agree The Entity is a disturbing one, and I just read the book and if you are a reader you should pick up this one to read, it is very disturbing yet informative but however I hated the book's ending. I prefer the movies ending.

I saw a used The Entity book at www.replaymedia.com (http://www.replaymedia.com) in the horror book section. Good Price!

[This message has been edited by ParileseMonster (edited 11-03-2001).]

666 Spawn Of Michael 666
11-03-2001, 05:57 PM
Not a horror movie, but in Clockwork Orange, all those rapes were pretty repugnant.

JoBlo
11-03-2001, 09:17 PM
This belongs in the HORROR BEST/WORST/VS/FAVORITE/ETC.. forum. Moving --&gt;

Antonio
11-04-2001, 12:54 AM
Definitely THE ENTITY. Can't see the rapist, therefore no way to fight him/it off.

MovieLover
11-04-2001, 10:04 AM
The Evil Dead. that was sick...

BoyScoutKevin
11-04-2001, 01:14 PM
Any scene that puts a man off of oral sex for a month has to be described as being pretty disturbing. And that is what happened in "Lair of the White Worm." It is said that after what Lady Marsh (Amanda Donohoe) did to Kevin, the Scout (Chris Pitt) in that film, many a man stopped having oral sex for awhile.

W. E. Sawyer
11-04-2001, 01:49 PM
Nothing beats I spit on your grave, IMO&gt;

The Heart Collector
11-04-2001, 05:27 PM
Though not really a horror movie, DELIVERANCE was just plain evil.

Dr. Freudstein
11-05-2001, 03:38 AM
Mrs. 45
I spit on your Grave
Stendhal Syndrome
Natrual Born Killers(even though you dont see much of it still distrubing)

ParileseMonster
11-05-2001, 08:57 PM
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by BoyScoutKevin:
Any scene that puts a man off of oral sex for a month has to be described as being pretty disturbing. And that is what happened in "Lair of the White Worm." It is said that after what Lady Marsh (Amanda Donohoe) did to Kevin, the Scout (Chris Pitt) in that film, many a man stopped having oral sex for awhile.</font>

Not any of the men I know http://www.joblo.com/ubb/tongue.gif

ERIN_LoJ
11-07-2001, 03:03 AM
God , Henry: Portrait of a serial killer....what they did to the women in that house...not a full rape but close enough...and the ending with that one girl ( Dont want to spoil the ending by identifying her )

goblyn
11-10-2001, 06:04 AM
Rape scenes in movies really bother me. The one that seemed the worst to me was in The Entity, when Barbara Hershey was naked on the bed and you could see the invisible rapist from impressions that were being made on her body. The whole time she was whispering Help me, Help me, Help me to her boyfriend who'd just walked into the room. I hated how helpless she was in the scene.

This was also the first rape scene I ever saw in a movie. I saw the movie whan I was really young. I loved the movie, but the scene really bothered me. And in the end I let the fact that I loved the movie that had such a scene bother me, as well. Silly huh?

I was also bothered by the rape scene in The Last House on the Left. Maybe I wasn't bothered so much by it because I really don't like this movie. But, maybe that really means it bothers me all the more. Not sure.

I was also bothered by the tree rape The Evil Dead. When I was watching the movies my thoughts were like: Jeez, they're not going to do that are they, shit man they are, more then that was thought just a kind of sickened reaction and realization.

I still haven't seen I Spit on your Grave. I want to because everyone talks about it. But, by the same token from what evryone says I'm not so sure I want to see. In the end curiousity will probably win out. It usually does.