PDA

View Full Version : BIG BATCH OF NEW BUENA VISTA TITLES including 3 NINJAS n SUPER MARIO BROS the MOVIE!!

Big Pudge
11-11-2002, 11:02 AM
I guess you know the Internet boom really has gone bust when you can't even scare people into going to a movie with the words "dot com" in the title? Failing to drum up business during its late summer theatrical release, Warner Home Video will give the horror miss FeardotCom a new URL on January 14th. This special edition includes an anamorphic widescreen transfer, English and French 5.1 Dolby surround tracks, an audio commentary by director William Malone, the "Visions Of Fear: The Effects Of FeardotCom" featurette, a deleted scene, still gallery, the trailer, and ROM weblinks. Retail is $26.95.

Buena Vista budget bonanaza - 12:00am

Buena Vista Home Entertainment has just announced another huge lineup of past hits coming to a DVD player near you next spring. A mix of hits new and old, the first batch hits shelves on April 8th: An Innocent Man, Beyond Silence, Four Days in September, Two Much, Pastime, The Inkwell, Tom & Viv, My Father the Hero, The Marrying Man, Scenes from a Mall, Zentropa, Michael J. Fox in Life with Mikey, and the Sharon Stone capital punishment drama Last Dance.

Next up on May 6th: Cosi, God Said Ha!, The Sixth Man, A Simple Twist of Fate, Hardware, Tom & Huck, Toothless, Mr. & Mrs. Bridge, Vibrations, Operation Dumbo Drop, Summer of the Monkeys, Oscar, Perfect Game, Roommates, the Christina Ricci remake of That Darn Cat!, and the Dolly Parton vehicle Straight Talk.

And finally on June 3rd: 3 Ninjas, Cry The Beloved Country, The Truce, Where the Heart Is, Unstrung Heroes, A Stranger Among Us, Horseman on the Roof, A La Mode, and the box office bomb Super Mario Brothers.

Specs have not yet been announced, but all are priced cheap at $19.95. Watch this space for further details...

i cant wait for a few of these, mainly 3 ninjas, super mario bros, the sixth man, life with mickey and such!

thanx to dvd file.com