PDA

View Full Version : Rocky 6?

Tony Montana 83
11-25-2002, 01:55 PM
Anyone know info if this will be made or not?

Nate6
11-25-2002, 02:43 PM
Nobody knows at all. There have been rumblings about Rocky, now the full-time manager of Mickey's Gym, coming out of retirement for charity and losing. This is if the film gets made, which it likely won't. The reason? $$$. MGM only wants to budget the film at $10 million, Stallone says he needs at least $20 million if he wants to pay anyone. So it was announced that MGM would wait for a few more Sly films to be released to determine whether or not he is still a bankable star, if he is, then they'll give him $20 million+. But the whole thing is dragging out too long, and likelihood is it won't happen, and normally I wouldn't want it to, but since Rocky V was such a bad film and terrible way to end the series, I'd like to see a nicely done concluding film.

ReservoirDog
11-25-2002, 04:32 PM
If this does ever happen, I say they put Vin Diesel in it as the main character and Stallone as the coach.

(Or maybe this wouldnt work out since they both have the same type of voice. Everytime I try to do a Diesel impression, I end up sounding like Stallone)