PDA

View Full Version : Fangoria T-Shirts

horrorfanatic
01-17-2003, 08:00 PM
Do you guys know of any site that sells fangoria shirts. i know that they sell rue morgue shirts but im honestly not as big of a fan of that mag as i am fangoria. (: thanks

Klownzilla
01-17-2003, 08:11 PM
I checked out their store, but found no apparel. I only saw action figures, props, lithographs, art, and of course, back issues. I'm guessing they'd sell T-shirts at Fango Cons. Speaking of Fango Cons, Tony Timpone said that there will be one in Chicago this year. This is all very exciting for me!!!

countchocula
01-17-2003, 08:41 PM
Originally posted by Klownzilla
Speaking of Fango Cons, Tony Timpone said that there will be one in Chicago this year. This is all very exciting for me!!!

Really? Cool! I might be able to hit Chicago!

Toxferatu
01-17-2003, 10:33 PM
dont know about fangoria shirts in particular, but for cool horror related and just plain fucked up shirts www.rottencotton.com kicks ass.

i've got about 8 shirts from there, thier made really well and the logo's seem to last good. not had any of them long enough to say, but no flaking yet.

countchocula
01-17-2003, 11:36 PM
Yeah, I've gotten a couple of shirts from Rotten Cotten. Cool shirts, quick delivery. I'd say that they're a little too depraved (they boast that one of their customers is a convicted cannibal/necrophiliac), but a cool site nonetheless.

Toxferatu
01-18-2003, 12:13 AM
yeah, i jsut buy shirts and ignore everything else. i ignore most of the shirts even, some of the wierd ones are funny, like "fuck you you fucking fuck" is just funny for some reason. but would i wear it? no way.

the fat guy wears it in terror firmer lol.

countchocula
01-18-2003, 05:01 PM
Heh, I contemplated buying the shirt that simply reads, "necrophiliac." Y'know, church clothes.

skweemkween
01-18-2003, 05:49 PM
Fango use have T-shirts for sale. Pretty fk'n awesome shirts,too, I might say. They were white , with the big logo on the front and deep red blood streak across the shirt. Now they are a collector's item. They were pretty cheap ,too. Ten bucks was all. I believe they stopped selling them in the mid-90s.

Alas, we'll have to bootleg our own*

*Tony Timpone please do not sue me. This was levity. That's all, levity.