PDA

View Full Version : The Living Daylights

quoth_the_raven
01-22-2003, 02:06 PM
Ok i am a huge James Bond fan and this is the one i cant get on dvd because its been discontinued (sam neills fault apparently!)

so does anyone have any suggestions on how i can track this down?

styates
01-22-2003, 02:14 PM
Looks like there are quite a few available on Ebay, looks like you'll have to pay for it though. :(

You can also get it at Amazon.com (Expensive again) or for around 31.00 at half.com

quoth_the_raven
01-22-2003, 02:21 PM
thank u

i shoulda said i am in the uk. but i will look at half.com
:D

any other takers?

styates
01-22-2003, 02:31 PM
Originally posted by quoth_the_raven
thank u

i shoulda said i am in the uk.

I'm the moron who didn't notice where you were from. :rolleyes: My apologies.

quoth_the_raven
01-22-2003, 02:44 PM
its cool. i should said i was after a region 2 dvd of it :)

there it is said now

that one on half.com was region 1 and no good to me

thank you for trying though :)

Mick
01-22-2003, 02:55 PM
Apparantly it is not Sam's fault.

http://www.commanderbond.net/Public/Stories/1816-1.shtml

You could get it from eBay; but it will cost you a fair bit and wouldn't really be worth it as it'll re-appear soon enough. It's included in the Bond Tin Box Set, which you could still get a hold of but it's a bit over-priced IMO. I think HMV are looking for around 200 quid for it :eek: The 18 available Bond movies would cost you around 140, so it's about 60 for the tin and TLD. I guess you've got most (all?) of the available ones anyway, so yeah, it certainly wouldn't be worth it ;)

Good (cheap) things come to those who wait. All the mugs paying 50 for it on eBay will be kicking themselves in a few months.

quoth_the_raven
01-22-2003, 03:26 PM
wow thank u for that. i really did start growing to hate sam because of that lol.

but now i see my hatred was misplaced.

anyway, i will wait it out. i have a suspicion from what i read that its re-release will come about the same time as die another day. and as for how many bond films i have, well i got 13 of em now, and am just looking to complete the set as soon as possible :)