PDA

View Full Version : Just Curious...Any movie stars frequent this forum?


Bullet Tooth Tony
02-17-2003, 07:45 AM
I know we are all stars (in our minds anyway) but any movie stars look at this board...I know I'll get the usual repiles like yes I am secretly Brad Pitt.

I just think it would be interesting to find out.

Sugar Magnolia
02-17-2003, 09:00 AM
Well I saw a thread in the Horror forum with someone from The Wraith.

Here it is: http://www.joblo.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=45344

Scarface98.9
02-17-2003, 10:05 AM
If there are any movie stars who frequent the boards, they probably won't reveal themselves, since this is a private board. BTW, I'm Ron Jeremy :cool:

Bullet Tooth Tony
02-17-2003, 12:05 PM
Originally posted by Scarface98.9
BTW, I'm Ron Jeremy :cool:

Nice to meet you, I'm a big fan of your work :)

James Logan
02-17-2003, 01:50 PM
Well, Steven Spielberg said in an interview that he "loved joblo.com", so I figure he's gotta check out the boards from time to time. And Mark Steven Johnson (director of DAREDEVIL) checks out the Internet discussion boards a lot, I hear, and here's one of the biggest and most popular ones, so I guess he's had to come around here at least a couple of times...

Moviefan1234
02-17-2003, 01:53 PM
Originally posted by James Logan
Well, Steven Spielberg said in an interview that he "loved joblo.com", so I figure he's gotta check out the boards from time to time.

That would be hilarious if he was actually a schmoe. You never know who our very own Grebdron may be. ;)

DevilMonkey
02-17-2003, 02:01 PM
Originally posted by Bullet Tooth Tony
Nice to meet you, I'm a big fan of your work :)

Laughing my ass off!

shifty
02-17-2003, 02:28 PM
it would be great to think that there were some famous people posting on this board,..but who would believe them anyway.......yours sincerely Ewan McGregor.












:D

Grebdron
02-17-2003, 02:36 PM
Originally posted by Moviefan1234
That would be hilarious if he was actually a schmoe. You never know who our very own Grebdron may be. ;)

I wish! When I walk around in my real persona as David Fincher, everybody says my work doesn't hold a candle to Steve's. Lucky bastard.

blankpage
02-17-2003, 02:50 PM
I think Mr. Kevin Smith checks these forums once in a while.

quoth_the_raven
02-17-2003, 02:55 PM
i guess u havent been paying attention to the fact that with my sense of humour i am obviously all of Monty Python in one gestalt entity...

but sillyness aside, i would imagine the boards get checked out by all manner of actors/actress/directors etc, as a way of seeing how trheir current project is going down.

anyway, this is sean bean signing off.

Annie Hall
02-17-2003, 02:57 PM
Originally posted by shifty
it would be great to think that there were some famous people posting on this board,..but who would believe them anyway.......yours sincerely Ewan McGregor.












:D

Don't toy with me, matey! :p

Mr. Orange
02-17-2003, 03:02 PM
Don't tell anyone....but I am very famous...

Yours Truly,

Rick Moranis

Hannibal21
02-17-2003, 04:53 PM
Damn it! I was just going to post a topic like this since I had some *suspicions*. ;)

This is Johnny Depp, BTW. :cool:

Jerk Shapiro
02-17-2003, 04:55 PM
I don't care what you guys say. Spielberg was B-ball Dude. Nuff' said.

blankpage
02-17-2003, 05:04 PM
I don't care what you guy's think, I AM...Robert Evans.

Nate6
02-17-2003, 05:07 PM
Originally posted by MOVIE-Maniac 8
I don't care what you guys say. Spielberg was B-ball Dude. Nuff' said.

No comment.

quoth_the_raven
02-17-2003, 05:07 PM
Originally posted by blankpage
I don't care what you guy's think, I AM...Robert Evans.


no your not. i am.

Michael_myers
02-17-2003, 05:45 PM
I image SOME celebs frequetnly post here. This has been great, but now I've gotta go. see ya later

Lindsay Lohan (Im my own biggest fan) :D

Romero&Juliet
02-17-2003, 06:30 PM
THE CLAW is a verrry famous celeberty.. No names, but I'll give you a hint...

America's Funniest Home Videos.....

Sugar Magnolia
02-17-2003, 06:35 PM
Originally posted by Romero&Juliet
THE CLAW is a verrry famous celeberty.. No names, but I'll give you a hint...

America's Funniest Home Videos.....

Oh my god! Bob Saget!

The Claw
02-17-2003, 06:35 PM
Originally posted by Romero&Juliet
THE CLAW is a verrry famous celeberty.. No names, but I'll give you a hint...

America's Funniest Home Videos.....

Are you trying to say that i'm bob saget,.

You should know by now that I am the one and only, Pauly Shore. Silly.

BadCoverVersion
02-17-2003, 07:33 PM
Pssssst...'tis I...Eric Roberts!!!

Wait a mo'...did you say Movie STARS!?

Bugger it...

bob
02-17-2003, 07:37 PM
BCV 1, Eric Roberts 0.

Moviejunkie
02-17-2003, 07:47 PM
i think Mr. Orange really is Rick Moranis, did you see his avator? that is all the proof i need!

Spider-man III
02-17-2003, 08:06 PM
Well, There's ME...Who else do we need?

Scarface98.9
02-17-2003, 08:08 PM
Originally posted by Bullet Tooth Tony
Nice to meet you, I'm a big fan of your work :)
It's good to meet the fans :cool:

freakandgeek
02-18-2003, 04:31 AM
Originally posted by Spider-man III
Well, There's ME...Who else do we need?
hardy har har



you never know who these people really are......hmmmm;)

Reigh Kaufman
02-18-2003, 08:02 AM
Hi, I'm Corey Feldman. You probably remeber me from such great movies as 'Lost Boys: Dracula, Homo-Erotic And Loving It' and 'The Goonies: Let's All Laugh at Fat Kids'....

My hobbies include bongs, beers and dry-fucking cheerleaders. I like to roller-blade and can often be seen in Central Park. Looking through the garbage. For a meal.

Catch you later, love Corey xxx

quoth_the_raven
02-18-2003, 11:12 AM
Originally posted by Reigh Kaufman
Hi, I'm Corey Feldman. You probably remeber me from such great movies as 'Lost Boys: Dracula, Homo-Erotic And Loving It' and 'The Goonies: Let's All Laugh at Fat Kids'....

My hobbies include bongs, beers and dry-fucking cheerleaders. I like to roller-blade and can often be seen in Central Park. Looking through the garbage. For a meal.

Catch you later, love Corey xxx



LMAO!


reigh, ur a genius. u have just totally made my day.

Dumb-Fokker-**
02-18-2003, 12:20 PM
...and you forgot "The Lost Boys". Oh, and Meatballs 4. But, anyways. Ill give someone a million dollars, if they can correctly guess what celebrity I am. I'm serious, too. One million. Cold hard cash. Any takers?

Mr. Orange
02-18-2003, 04:04 PM
Originally posted by Reigh Kaufman
Hi, I'm Corey Feldman. You probably remeber me from such great movies as 'Lost Boys: Dracula, Homo-Erotic And Loving It' and 'The Goonies: Let's All Laugh at Fat Kids'....

My hobbies include bongs, beers and dry-fucking cheerleaders. I like to roller-blade and can often be seen in Central Park. Looking through the garbage. For a meal.

Catch you later, love Corey xxx

What if someone here really is Corey Feldman and saw what you wrote? haha! I would rip off an arm to have that happen.

yeah....I bet you are ROBERT DENIRO.

Grebdron
02-18-2003, 04:21 PM
Originally posted by Reigh Kaufman
My hobbies include bongs, beers and dry-fucking cheerleaders. I like to roller-blade and can often be seen in Central Park. Looking through the garbage. For a meal.

Amazing bloody coincidence. Those are MY hobbies.

Reigh, you can't go around giving out my secret identity. You don't want me to reveal yours, do you?

http://nowandagain.tktv.net/pics/matarazzo2.jpg

blankpage
02-18-2003, 04:28 PM
Originally posted by quoth_the_raven
no your not. i am.

Don't be jealous Raven. No need.

flowrchild
02-18-2003, 04:43 PM
Originally posted by Grebdron
Reigh, you can't go around giving out my secret identity. You don't want me to reveal yours, do you?

http://nowandagain.tktv.net/pics/matarazzo2.jpg

Damn Reigh, you are REALLY smoking hot. Your work in Welcome To The Dollhouse majorly turned me on. Please don't post any more pictures, I don't know if my body can take it.

Conor
02-18-2003, 04:48 PM
sigh.. i didn't want to reveal this to the general audience.. but i am an extremely respected and well known actor.. Bob Saget

Pootie
02-18-2003, 05:03 PM
Paul Giamatti is my 2nd uncle. im a celbrity!!!!

quoth_the_raven
02-18-2003, 05:33 PM
Originally posted by blankpage
Don't be jealous Raven. No need.


ur stealing my identity!give me back my life!

blankpage
02-18-2003, 07:00 PM
Originally posted by quoth_the_raven
ur stealing my identity!give me back my life!

Okay...okay...Raven, your Robert Evans. Truth is, I am...Richard Gere.

Sugar Magnolia
02-18-2003, 07:02 PM
I.....am MacGuyver.

blankpage
02-18-2003, 07:44 PM
Originally posted by Sugar Magnolia
I.....am MacGuyver.

MacGuyver....MacGuyver....MacGuyver

Aunt Selma has one hour to live!

Buck Turgidson
02-18-2003, 07:45 PM
Jessica Alba likes to sit in my lap as I peruse the board, but she gets in the way of my typing sometimes...

Sugar Magnolia
02-18-2003, 07:48 PM
Originally posted by blankpage
MacGuyver....MacGuyver....MacGuyver

Aunt Selma has one hour to live!

Quick! Get me a straw, a shoe, some scotch tape and some string!

Gollum
02-18-2003, 08:11 PM
Sure I check the boards out, but hey, am I really a star?


Sincerely,
Nick Cannon

:D

Duke Nukem
02-18-2003, 09:34 PM
This thread is absolutely hilarious! Funnily enough though, my true identity (seriously) is Nick Castle.

DevilMonkey
02-19-2003, 12:14 AM
Originally posted by Gollum
Sure I check the boards out, but hey, am I really a star?


Sincerely,
Nick Cannon

:D

Remember me from The Snick house??? I lived right next door. :-) and i guess you are a star drumline was good if its really you.

Moviejunkie
02-19-2003, 01:50 PM
Originally posted by Dumb-Fokker-**
...and you forgot "The Lost Boys". Oh, and Meatballs 4. But, anyways. Ill give someone a million dollars, if they can correctly guess what celebrity I am. I'm serious, too. One million. Cold hard cash. Any takers?

you are Keanu Reeves!

Grebdron
02-19-2003, 02:00 PM
Originally posted by Moviejunkie
you are Keanu Reeves!

Nope. Spelling's too good.

quoth_the_raven
02-19-2003, 02:01 PM
Originally posted by Grebdron
Nope. Spelling's too good.


and the vocabulary is a bit advanced :)

asyouwish530
02-19-2003, 02:07 PM
Anybody here seen the L.A. vampire flick Once Human ? Well I'm the guy with the gorilla mask on during the Halloween party scene that grunts at the character of Emily. I regretfully cannot accept any autograph requests at this time, so don't ask! :D

quoth_the_raven
02-19-2003, 02:14 PM
Originally posted by asyouwish530
Anybody here seen the L.A. vampire flick Once Human ? Well I'm the guy with the gorilla mask on during the Halloween party scene that grunts at the character of Emily. I regretfully cannot accept any autograph requests at this time, so don't ask! :D



damn. not even for me? pleeasssssse?

:D :confused: :cool: