PDA

View Full Version : Best villain's death scenes.

flatliner
03-01-2003, 06:35 PM
Remember in the 80's when bad guys didn,t just get shot but got killed in insanely brutal ways?

My favorite has got to be in Marked for death with Steven Seagal.

One gets his balls cut off with a sword and then decapitated.

His brother gets his eyes poked out, his spine broken then his thrown in an elevator shaft and impales himself.

Man, they don't make them like this anymore.

What are your favorites overkills?

VicVega
03-01-2003, 07:00 PM
T-1000's death in Terminator 2
Alonzo in Training Day

bowieee
03-01-2003, 07:51 PM
Old School Spoilers****************************************** ********************

The offing of the two "bad guys" was perfect during the credits :)

blankpage
03-01-2003, 08:06 PM
Spoilers for THE STAR WARS MOVIES.....

Darth Vader's death.

END SPOILERS

El Bracamonti
03-01-2003, 08:11 PM
alonzo in training day has to be the best. it's so awesome! he gets shot lots of tiimes. it's very cool.

MickeyKnox
03-01-2003, 09:43 PM
Originally posted by El Bracamonti
alonzo in training day has to be the best. it's so awesome! he gets shot lots of tiimes. it's very cool.
Yes! Yes it is cool when Alonzo dies in Training Day a cool way for a cool motherfucker to go!

Jon Cocco
03-01-2003, 11:02 PM
Out For Justice. Steven Seagal did everything violently possible to that guy before finishing him. It was one hell of a fight. I agree. Movies like those just aren't made anymore.

urbanlegend23
03-01-2003, 11:35 PM
I found Alonzo's death to be pretty anticlimactic.

SPIDER-MAN SPOILERS!!!!!!!

I liked the Green Goblin's death in Spider-Man. It was like "oh?" :D

idealdiscountdude
03-01-2003, 11:53 PM
*********SPOILER*****************

It's a guilty-pleasure of a death scene for me, but I just love how Peyton (Rebecca DeMornay) bites the dust in the fun early 90's thriller The Hand That Rocks The Cradle. There's just something about those white picket fences! ;)

urbanlegend23
03-02-2003, 01:25 AM
I agree ideal. The movie was pretty average stuff but Rebecca was great as was her death!

Shockwave
03-02-2003, 03:49 AM
***********Spoilers!***************************

When Michial Myers gets BB Qed at the end of Halloween 2 and u see him walking out of it on fire, collapsing after making it halfway to laurie.

Hannibal21
03-02-2003, 04:46 AM
Originally posted by idealdiscountdude
*********SPOILER*****************

It's a guilty-pleasure of a death scene for me, but I just love how Peyton (Rebecca DeMornay) bites the dust in the fun early 90's thriller The Hand That Rocks The Cradle. There's just something about those white picket fences! ;)

I cannot agree with Ideal more, Rebecca's death was super fun as was she. She (and Julianne Moore) are the only reasons why I liked the film.

Also, ******SPOILERS********

Annie Wilkes (Kathy Bates) in Misery. That bitch was hard to kill!