PDA

View Full Version : Bowling for Columbine

JCR
04-09-2003, 05:43 AM
This was reported on http://www.r2-dvd.org/article.jsp?sectionId=3&articleId=5395 they are talking about the region 2 version-

Momentum's Pr have confirmed that the May release of "Bowling for Columbine"

" will not have any extras on it. Now for once this appears to be for a very good reason. It seems that Michael Moore wants full approval on the extras for this release and Momentum have been chasing him up for the appropriate approval. However Michael is caught up in protesting the war in Iraq and has no time to look at this release. Because the release has already been delayed already, momentum felt that it would be best to get this important film released as soon as possible. Presumably there will be a S.E at a later date once Momentum can get Michael to approve of the extras."

This is the most stupid thing I've ever heard! They are seriously suggesting Moore could not spare a couple of hours to approve the extras- well I say bollocks.

It sounds like they are exploiting the war to justify getting the fans to shell out for a SE after the basic disk to me.
:mad:

madriot
04-09-2003, 12:17 PM
So this is out in May? Your link didn't work.
I hope they put extras on it.

Pootie
04-09-2003, 03:29 PM
it will have a feature packed edition but its a long ways off. the may version is delayed indefinatly.

Jon Lyrik
04-09-2003, 07:18 PM
Bah! Momentum-stop making such ridiculous excuses.