PDA

View Full Version : SAVES THE DAY - check 'em out

Kastman
04-20-2003, 09:00 AM
I don't know if many (or any) of you guys know this band called Saves the day, they been around for a while, but they are fuggin amazing.

I strongly suggest you downloaded these two songs, they ae awesome.

See You
At your funeral

They are really good, but they arent a heavy band (well from what i have heard they arent) but they are great.

Howz about a sympathy reply?

Clarkey07
05-08-2003, 08:50 PM
I've heard of them... and they are great...those 2 songs are from their latest CD... Stay What You Are.... I also recommend, Certain Tragedy.

mattjk_17
05-09-2003, 07:20 AM
I've only heard At Your Funeral, but it's a really good song IMO, I'll check out some more of their stuff.

heretic
05-15-2003, 03:52 AM
good songs by them

all im loosing is me
through being cool
see you
shoulder to the wheel
sell my old clothes im off to heven
a drag in d flat

all are good :) saves the day are really good

loserkid
05-19-2003, 11:16 PM
saves the day is one of the greatest bands

the entire stay what you are cd is good, the only thing I have against them is their video for freakish, man that could of been better

beastieben21
05-20-2003, 09:09 PM
Oy....I bought 'Through Being Cool' about a year ago...and it was probably the most awful cd that I have ever heard. Granted, 'emo' isn't exactly my thing. But the lyrics, in my opinion, were AWFUL. Maybe that isn't a good glimpse of them at artists, but I rarely just hate a cd...that one I hate.

skaaddict3303
05-26-2003, 07:50 PM
ehhh... a little too emo for me. infact, a lot too emo. i don't like emo. i went to a concert of theirs back in november because circle and square was playing, and that was really the 1st time i've really ever listened to their matierial. it was.... what can i say? emo.