PDA

View Full Version : New JACK JOHNSON Cd 'On And On': May 6th

bankholdup
04-30-2003, 06:16 PM
I don't know about you guys, but I'm a huge Jack Johnson fan. I know this album will be great. The first day it gets released, I am picking this puppy up. Anybody else picking it up? Here are the tracks and the cover:

http://images.amazon.com/images/P/B00008NG5V.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Times Like These

Horizon Has Been Defeated, The

Traffic In The Sky

Taylor

Gone

Cupid

Wasting Time

Holes To Heaven

Dreams Be Dreams

Tomorrow Morning

Fall Line

Cookie Jar

Rodeo Clowns

Cocoon

Mediocre Bad Guys

Symbol In My Driveway

Sigur509
04-30-2003, 08:52 PM
I loved his first one. Hope this one will be just as good.

:D

bankholdup
05-01-2003, 04:32 PM
His first single is going to be "The Horizon Has Been Defeated", which you can download at: http://www.jackjohnsonmusic.com/music/default.aspx . It is pretty good, and confirms that I will pick this cd up on the first day.

beastieben21
05-01-2003, 04:45 PM
Huge fan. I'm seeing him live with Harper in June (can't wait) and at this private...hundred or so people show in downtown Minneapolis on the 20th. I'm not a HUGE fan of his new single...it doesn't seem to go anywhere, but I have high hopes for the album. I love the last song on Brushfire Fairytales...can't think of the name right now, "Its all Relative" perhaps? But it's one of those songs I just now started to appreciate.

electriclite
05-02-2003, 03:16 AM
Interesting little bit of personal info. I just realized today, my last day of watercolor painting class, that Bushfire Fairytales is the album my teacher has been playing during class this semester. It as slowly grown on me.

Fave track: All Understood.

bankholdup
05-02-2003, 03:00 PM
Yeah, Brushfire Fairytales is an excellent cd. So many great songs, such as Inaudible Melodies, Flake, Fortunate Fool, etc. etc.

bankholdup
05-06-2003, 07:07 PM
Just bought it today. Pretty solid cd, although not as good as Brushfire Fairytales (as of this post). The best song is probably 'Cocoon'. Pick it up if you like Jack Johnson.