PDA

View Full Version : GAY HORROR FANS 2: The revenge


artguylarry
07-05-2003, 02:21 PM
There used to be a thread on this forum started by a gay horror fan, and unfortunately this wasn't acceptable to our moderator. It was somehow indicated that because it was a board for gay horror fans to communicate, that it wasn't really a board dedicated to horror. However, I, being a gay horror fan found out some things about horror movies and horror movie creators that I didn't know before FROM the gay horror fans topic. Things I would love to know more about. It seems to me that it WAS about horror, otherwise we wouldn't have been there.

TO THE MODERATOR (tried to e-mail but all e-mail venues were "blocked"): Is the purpose of this forum for horror fans to communicate with EACH OTHER about horror trivia and facts that WE want to know more about? Or is it a board where we are allowed to communicate only on subjects deemed appropriate based on the personal tastes of the moderators? I promise, this is a legitimate question. It is certainly NOT my intention to be pissy or hateful about it. I am not bitter. Just curious. There were some posts raised in this topic that I would love to know more about. Posts that dealt specifically horror movies and their makers. There ARE horror movies with gay characters. There ARE horror movies with gay sub-plots. And there ARE horror movies made by gay film makers, gay writers and gay directors. And I would like to know more about them. And why not? I would really like to know, why not? I would like to know what others like me have to share, but the topic was closed before we could discuss anything further.

X-Nightcrawler
07-05-2003, 03:15 PM
[VOID SPACE WHERE IDIOTIC NON-RELATED POST ONCE LAID]

mjg 15
07-05-2003, 03:35 PM
I'm not gay but I don't see why there can't be a thread for gay horror fans when there's one for Canadians.

Corpse Candle
07-05-2003, 03:42 PM
Originally posted by mjg 15
I'm not gay but I don't see why there can't be a thread for gay horror fans when there's one for Canadians.

LOL!!

I don't think there is any real reason for this thread to be closed I have seen far more less meaningful threads.

I don't think this is going to hurt the dynamics of the Jo-Blo "Rules" if it does it shoudn't.

X-Nightcrawler
07-05-2003, 03:48 PM
Well, I know and I have nothing against the thead but I just think it's not movies enough. Oh well, its all right with me if this thread remains open.

As I said before Im not gay and Im not homophobic either.

XCoRyX
07-05-2003, 03:56 PM
i am all about equal rights when it comes to gays and bisexuals,but what are you trying to state in this thread?

artguylarry
07-05-2003, 04:04 PM
Did you READ the first post? It's not about rights or equality or anything quite so noble. No one wants to make a statement, and I don't wanna put up rainbows all over the place. There are just movies out there with gay characters and gay situations and gay writers and directors. They aren't that well known and I would like to know more about them.

X-Nightcrawler
07-05-2003, 04:16 PM
Yeah, I mad emy first post before reading your first post, sorry about that. Actually, now that you mention it...I somewhere read about Clive Barker being gay, is this true?

Once again, sorry. :)

Dirtmunky
07-05-2003, 04:18 PM
What does sexuality matter when it comes to horror film actors or whatever?

Psychocandy
07-05-2003, 04:20 PM
Originally posted by artguylarry
I don't wanna put up rainbows all over the place.

I like rainbows. :D

Dunno how many openly gay horror schmoes there are so it might slide off the bottom of the page pretty quick. I think perhaps the reason why the original thread was shut down was perhaps because the moderator thinks that everyone should be able to discuss every aspect of every movie including gay elements whether they are straight or gay. Starting a thread for gay schmoes to discuss gay elements in movies is, when you think about it, excluding all the non-gay schmoes from the conversation. Maybe that was the reason. The existence of such a thread doesn't in any way offend me and I doubt it offended the moderator.

countchocula
07-05-2003, 04:31 PM
I don't believe that the thread in question was exclusively for gay schmoes. Anyone could post, but the topic dealt with homosexual over/undertones in the horror genre. Seems harmless to me.

Psychocandy
07-05-2003, 04:34 PM
Originally posted by countchocula
I don't believe that the thread in question was exclusively for gay schmoes. Anyone could post, but the topic dealt with homosexual over/undertones in the horror genre. Seems harmless to me.

Ah...wonder why it was closed then? Sometimes threads can get closed just because a heated argument breaks out or because the topic of discussion veers too far off the subject of movies and into matters that would be best discussed on a more appropriate forum. I've seen that happen countless times.

artguylarry
07-05-2003, 04:35 PM
Originally posted by Psychocandy
Starting a thread for gay schmoes to discuss gay elements in movies is, when you think about it, excluding all the non-gay schmoes from the conversation.


or vice-versa. It's just a place to discuss specifics. Just like starting a specifc thread for films that take place in space, or horror films with comedic elements, or films with animation. Why not close them down and tell them to just discuss their topics in a general arena?

Dark_One79
07-05-2003, 04:36 PM
Say what? What does sexual preference have to do with loving a certain movie genre? Nothing that I can think of. The reason your thread was closed is that being gay, and making the effort to state that, is completely pointless and not at all applicable to the theme of the board.

Just discuss horror. It is as simple as that.

How ridiculous would it be if I started a thread to discuss heterosexuals and their roles in horror? It would be completely pointless... just like a gay themed thread.

It isn't offensive to me at all... and I'm sure that was never the argument for shutting it down. I'm sure it was just deemed "off-topic."

Dark_One79
07-05-2003, 04:39 PM
Then again, if the entire point of the thread was just to make note of key horror legends that happened to be gay, I guess one could make the argument to leave the thread open. I don't think anyone would question a thread dedicated to great German horror films or genre films that were directed by women.

i guess I can't really have an opinion without first reading the original thread. I can vouch for this site though and the fact that they are usually very correct when they choose to close a thread.

Psychocandy
07-05-2003, 04:42 PM
Originally posted by artguylarry
or vice-versa. It's just a place to discuss specifics. Just like starting a specifc thread for films that take place in space, or horror films with comedic elements, or films with animation. Why not close them down and tell them to just discuss their topics in a general arena?

But you're not being excluded from any other threads. It's the idea of a thread being started that by it's nature excludes non-gay schmoes (as the title of this thread suggests). That was the only point of contention for me. I don't mind there being a thread to discuss gay elements in horror movies and will happily involve myself in such discussion if it proves interesting. Am I making a valid point or should I just shut the fuck up? :D

artguylarry
07-05-2003, 04:43 PM
I thought it was simple:

1- if it's about a horror movie, it's NOT off topic.
2- if it's by a gay filmmaker, the subject might appeal to some people, and maybe we would like a place to discuss it and share what we know about the films and their makers
and 3- if the subject doesn't appeal to you, then don't visit the board.

artguylarry
07-05-2003, 04:48 PM
LOL - No! I don't want you to shut up. :) and it is not intended to "exclude" anyone. It's just about information. That's all. Nothing more.

X-Nightcrawler
07-05-2003, 05:19 PM
Weird, after 17 posts, we have talked very little about the topic, we've talked more about the thread's nature.

artguylarry
07-05-2003, 05:25 PM
OK. I give. I started a thread where others like me might be able to discuss specific topics like everyone else does. But within 2 hours of starting this thread we have managed to fill an entire page in this forum with nothing but heated debate on what should be a simple topic. You all win. Discuss your own specifics in your own threads to your hearts content. I will keep mine to myself. Let them close the topic. I won't be back. I will go find a forum for Barbra Streisand or Drag Queens or Queer as Folk or wherever else you guys seem to think I need to be (none of which I like, by the way).

X-Nightcrawler
07-05-2003, 05:35 PM
Originally posted by artguylarry
OK. I give. I started a thread where others like me might be able to discuss specific topics like everyone else does. But within 2 hours of starting this thread we have managed to fill an entire page in this forum with nothing but heated debate on what should be a simple topic. You all win. Discuss your own specifics in your own threads to your hearts content. I will keep mine to myself. Let them close the topic. I won't be back. I will go find a forum for Barbra Streisand or Drag Queens or Queer as Folk or wherever else you guys seem to think I need to be (none of which I like, by the way). No one mentioned anything CLOSE to what you just said. I just pointed out that its weird how after so many posts, we should start to talk about the topic in hands.

Dark_One79
07-05-2003, 06:02 PM
Originally posted by artguylarry
OK. I give. I started a thread where others like me might be able to discuss specific topics like everyone else does. But within 2 hours of starting this thread we have managed to fill an entire page in this forum with nothing but heated debate on what should be a simple topic. You all win. Discuss your own specifics in your own threads to your hearts content. I will keep mine to myself. Let them close the topic. I won't be back. I will go find a forum for Barbra Streisand or Drag Queens or Queer as Folk or wherever else you guys seem to think I need to be (none of which I like, by the way).

Sorry if you're going to get all "overly-sensitive" on us here, but I didn't say anything offensive. Nor did I even once try to suggest that I know anything about your tastes in TV, movies, music, etc. I only stated that maybe your topic was banned because it was deemed off-topic, then I came back later to add that I would have to had read the original topic to really have an opinion one way or the other on it.

You're right man... damn me all to hell for trying to have an open mind.

The Claw
07-05-2003, 06:21 PM
I am not a homosexual, although I do play one on tv.

Romero&Juliet
07-05-2003, 06:23 PM
ArtguyLarry, I'm queer and a HUGE horror buff and I would like to talk genre-talk with others, but as everyone else has already pointed out, its not allowed. This topic has been up before and nothing good came from it..

However, we'll ALWAYS have Greg Araki movies.. Breeders dont get the Teen Apocolypse.. ;)

KillerKlown
07-05-2003, 07:27 PM
I don't really care about anyone's sexual orientation. Be you Hetero/Bi/Gay who cares? The main point is we all love horror.

Artguylarry, I would like to hear the things you found out about horror movies & creators from the gay horror fans topics.

the night watchman
07-05-2003, 07:43 PM
Not gay either, but I think this is a good thread to talk about the gay undertones (overtones?) in "A Nightmare on Elm St. 2" or how James Wale subtextually displayed his homosexuality in "Frankenstein" and "Bride."

So let's get to talkin' about stuff like that and off the value of this thread.

And, yes, in response to someone's question, Clive Barker is gay.

KillerKlown
07-05-2003, 07:51 PM
I never really paid any attention to the gay undertones in either NOES 2 or The Lost Boys before I joined this board. I guess I either wasn't paying attention or I was just accepting them as part of the 'heady' 80s way of life. However, I can see them as clear as day whenever I watch them now.

the night watchman
07-05-2003, 07:53 PM
"The Lost Boys?" I never noticed that, and I have to admit it's not quite that clear to me as I think back on the movie now. There was always the comparison between vampirism and drug addiction.

KillerKlown
07-05-2003, 08:00 PM
Originally posted by the night watchman
"The Lost Boys?" I never noticed that, and I have to admit it's not quite that clear to me as I think back on the movie now.


The Rob Lowe poster that Sam has adorning his closet door should ring some alarm bells. ;)

the night watchman
07-05-2003, 08:11 PM
Aah! It's all so clear now.

KillerKlown
07-05-2003, 08:20 PM
I've just grabbed this screen from my DVD, as conclusive proof.

Psychocandy
07-05-2003, 08:29 PM
Someone mentioned James Whale and the gay subtext that threaded itself through his movies. Has anyone seen Gods And Monsters? It's a brilliant semi-fictionalised account of the last months of Whale's life before his tragic death. Not only is James Whale played by the brilliant and openly gay Ian McKellen but the movie is produced by non other than Clive Barker (also openly gay). The movie is obviously a labour of love for all involved and should definitely be required viewing for any fans of Frankenstein, Bride Of Frankenstein or any other Whale movie.

X-Nightcrawler
07-05-2003, 08:34 PM
How do you take screens from the DVD?

KillerKlown
07-05-2003, 08:36 PM
Originally posted by X-Nightcrawler
How do you take screens from the DVD?


I got CyberLink PowerDVD software free with my PC when I bought it. If you don't have access to that, there are bound to be a few shareware progs that do the same thing.

X-Nightcrawler
07-05-2003, 08:46 PM
Great! Thank you.

Romero&Juliet
07-05-2003, 08:50 PM
okay, what about the Bizarrrrro sexual tension between Brewster and Evil Ed...?

Seriously, he's all iffy about screwing around with his girlfriend (who's actually a lesbian in real life!). "Oh, there's a 'vampire' outside.. I better go...'investivgate....'..". Yeah, right...!

THEN, we have his fucking WIERD co-dependant relationship with Evil who he undoubteldly is annoyed with on a regular basis..
.. Yessss, that's it, ask the spiky haired hyena's advice about this "Vampire" that has been keeping you from banging your missus?

case and point:








Brewster loooooo--ooooooves the Cock.

the night watchman
07-05-2003, 08:51 PM
Originally posted by Psychocandy
Has anyone seen Gods And Monsters? It's a brilliant semi-fictionalised account of the last months of Whale's life before his tragic death.

Yes, "Gods and Monsters" was a great movie. It was based on a book called "The Father of Frankenstein" wasn't it? I haven't read it, but I'd like to seek it out some day.

KillerKlown
07-05-2003, 08:54 PM
Has anyone else noticed that Dr. Herbert West wants Dan? He always gets really pissed when Dan gets the ladies. It's either insane jealousy of Dan's sexual prowess (not likely - West being jelous?) or that he want's Dan's bottom. It's the latter I think.

the night watchman
07-05-2003, 08:58 PM
"The Lost Boys," "Fright Night," now "Re-Animator"... are there any horror movies that don't have a gay subtext?

Oh my god. What about "Jaws"? Three sailors board a very small boat looking for a shark named Bruce...

I may never watch horror the same way again.

Romero&Juliet
07-05-2003, 08:58 PM
Originally posted by KillerKlown75
Has anyone else noticed that Dr. Herbert West wants Dan? He always gets really pissed when Dan gets the ladies. It's either insane jealousy of Dan's sexual prowess (not likely - West being jelous?) or that he want's Dan's bottom. It's the latter I think.

DEFINITELY~!

Plus, in From Beyond, Puffy played the sterile physicist who slaved all day in order to satisfy the kinky-assed Pretorious..

ahh, yeah.. then he has that line where he talks about how he used to lie awake all night and listen to the man have SEX?

Romero&Juliet
07-05-2003, 09:00 PM
Originally posted by the night watchman

Oh my god. What about "Jaws"? Three sailors board a very small boat looking for a shark named Bruce...



LMAO.. AND they sang alot and drank apricot brandy...

KillerKlown
07-05-2003, 09:00 PM
Originally posted by the night watchman
Oh my god. What about "Jaws"? Three sailors board a very small boat looking for a shark named Bruce...


Now that you mention it, Hooper did look at Brodie a few times during the course of that movie with a burning desire in his eyes..LOL only kidding! :D

the night watchman
07-05-2003, 09:43 PM
Originally posted by Romero&Juliet


ahh, yeah.. then he has that line where he talks about how he used to lie awake all night and listen to the man have SEX?

No, remember Pretorious was impotent. Tillinghast was kept awake at night because "it always ended with screaming. Screaming."

Elgyn
07-05-2003, 11:54 PM
Originally posted by mjg 15

I don't see why there can't be a thread for gay horror fans when there's one for Canadians.


Well I have no problem with gays..........but Canadians......I HATE THOSE FILTHY BLOODSUCKING BASTARDS!!!

TheJadedGamer
07-05-2003, 11:57 PM
Damn Canadians....except for A.J. Cook.

psycho path
07-06-2003, 12:50 AM
I hope you guys are joking about the Canadian crap.

Gretchen_Ross
07-06-2003, 12:59 AM
Originally posted by Romero&Juliet
However, we'll ALWAYS have Greg Araki movies.. Breeders dont get the Teen Apocolypse.. ;)

hey! i get and like gregg araki movies and i ain't gay! you're not the only one interested in seeing cute guys *ahemjamesduvalmattkeeslarjohnathonschaechahem* shirtless and getting busy...oh, and there's those hip, postmodern, nihilist plots too.

oops - off topic. sorry.

the night watchman
07-06-2003, 01:55 AM
"Breeders." Hee hee. That's funny.

Klownzilla
07-06-2003, 02:02 AM
In Gods and Monsters, Whale recalls his Bride of Frankenstein days and tells Colin Clive that the character Pretorius is a little bit in love with Frankenstein. This subtext was later displayed in Bride of Re-Animator. Herbert West has an affection for Dan Cain. But there's no time for sex when it comes to West. Everything's work, work, work!

As for From Beyond, I didn't catch any gay undertones by Jeff Combs. Didn't you see the sensual scenes between him and Barb Crampton?

the night watchman
07-06-2003, 02:13 AM
Good points, Klowzilla. I think West is rather asexual, but I think he has sort of a crush on Dan Cain in an almost platonic, schoolboy sort of way. He's obviously jealous of Megan. West might have been gay if he had any interest at all in sex.

Elgyn
07-06-2003, 06:34 PM
Originally posted by psycho path

I hope you guys are joking about the Canadian crap.


Well I don`t know about the other guy, but *I`m* dead serious.
Damn Canadians killed my pappy.

the night watchman
07-06-2003, 06:41 PM
I'm okay with Canadians. As long as they aren't gay.

MacReady
07-06-2003, 06:45 PM
I'm I the only one who felt some homosexual undertones during Cannibal! The Musical?

Gretchen_Ross
07-06-2003, 06:55 PM
Originally posted by the night watchman
I'm okay with Canadians. As long as they aren't gay.

*teeheehee* tell me about it. being one is fine, but being BOTH? no way.

(hope everyone detects the high levels of sarcasm being used in this post!)

Romero&Juliet
07-06-2003, 07:37 PM
Originally posted by MacReady
I'm I the only one who felt some homosexual undertones during Cannibal! The Musical?

LOL, yeah... "Fudge, packer?"

X-Nightcrawler
07-06-2003, 07:48 PM
Whats wrong with Canadians??...or gay people? or both?!?! I mean, Im not any but come on.

stevereno
07-06-2003, 07:54 PM
Originally posted by the night watchman
I'm okay with Canadians. As long as they aren't gay.

well im both so tough shit :)

seriously, there should be a "gay in horror" topic. I mean there are topics for FEMALE HORROR FANS but they go ok.

oh "THE LOST BOYS" how i love you. Not because of the HOMO subtext.....thats just an added bonus.

Corey Haim may claim he isn't gay....but this picture says different!

http://www.msstate.edu/Images/Film/CoreyHaim.jpg

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

SHIVER ME TIMBERS

the night watchman
07-06-2003, 08:01 PM
Okay, for the record, I have nothing against gays, Canadians, or gay Canadians. However, I have a big problem when a gay Canadian posts that picture Corey Haim. Excuse me, I have to go scour my eyes now.

;)

X-Nightcrawler
07-06-2003, 08:05 PM
Originally posted by the night watchman
Okay, for the record, I have nothing against gays, Canadians, or gay Canadians. However, I have a big problem when a gay Canadian posts that picture Corey Haim. Excuse me, I have to go scour my eyes now.

;) lol!

Wait..stevereno's gay?? Wow! I didn't know that...as I said before, Its perfectly ok with me.

Corpse Candle
07-06-2003, 08:18 PM
Originally posted by stevereno
well im both so tough shit :)

seriously, there should be a "gay in horror" topic. I mean there are topics for FEMALE HORROR FANS but they go ok.

oh "THE LOST BOYS" how i love you. Not because of the HOMO subtext.....thats just an added bonus.

Corey Haim may claim he isn't gay....but this picture says different!

http://www.msstate.edu/Images/Film/CoreyHaim.jpg

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

SHIVER ME TIMBERS


The retina in my minds eye is burned to a crisp thanks to that pic of corey...:rolleyes:
Ithink people are getting mixed up with a thread that is exculsively for homosexuals with one that deals with homosexuality in horror films.
This is the later otherwise I couldn't post well not unless I borrowed Steverenos fake handle bar mastoch and leather chaps.......

There is a werewolf film about two gay men who frolick all day with each other I don't know if it's any good but I for one have never seen a gay werewolf film.
I can't reamber the name can anyone help....

Psychocandy
07-06-2003, 08:19 PM
Stevereno...

Any fucking excuse you can get to post that picture and there it is. Heh. :D

the night watchman
07-06-2003, 08:28 PM
Originally posted by Corpse Candle

There is a werewolf film about two gay men who frolick all day with each other I don't know if it's any good but I for one have never seen a gay werewolf film.
I can't reamber the name can anyone help....

There's a movie called "Curse of the Queerwolf." I haven't seen it, but from what I've heard it's one long gay joke. Sort of like a Kevin Smith film. ;)

stevereno
07-06-2003, 08:46 PM
Originally posted by Psychocandy
Stevereno...

Any fucking excuse you can get to post that picture and there it is. Heh. :D

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. exactly. But I promiss that will be the only one. I had to....for the Corey fans....I feel it is my duty in life. :D

X-Nightcrawler: yes I am gay. I just don't act like the "stereotype"

SHIVER ME TIMBERS

X-Nightcrawler
07-06-2003, 09:02 PM
Originally posted by stevereno
X-Nightcrawler: yes I am gay. I just don't act like the "stereotype" I'll say!

Murderous Squad
07-06-2003, 09:53 PM
Damn i ain't know there was that many gay horror fans in here... and oh yeah i'm not gay at all i was jus readin it to see who was gay ......... Yo are there any lesbians in here?? cuz that'd b cool as shit especialy if ya'll hot

X-Nightcrawler
07-06-2003, 09:56 PM
Originally posted by Murderous Squad
Damn i ain't know there was that many gay horror fans in here... and oh yeah i'm not gay at all i was jus readin it to see who was gay ......... Yo are there any lesbians in here?? cuz that'd b cool as shit especialy if ya'll hot Oh my! that sho is nasty!

TheJadedGamer
07-06-2003, 09:59 PM
Some Canadian chicks are hot.....oh yeah.

The Claw
07-06-2003, 10:20 PM
I'm canadian and im dead sexy.

TheJadedGamer
07-06-2003, 10:37 PM
Originally posted by X-Nightcrawler
Whats wrong with Canadians??...or gay people? or both?!?! I mean, Im not any but come on.


Really? You know you want to be
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Canadian.

X-Nightcrawler
07-06-2003, 10:52 PM
Originally posted by TheJadedGamer
Really? You know you want to be
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Canadian. NO! NO! SHUT UP!!! *covers ears desperately*

TheJadedGamer
07-06-2003, 11:10 PM
There coming for you, X. THEY WANT YOU TO EAT SOME MAPLE SYRUP! PLAY HOCKEY! LISTEN TO AVRIL LAVANGE AND SUM 41!!!

X-Nightcrawler
07-06-2003, 11:14 PM
Oh my god...I play hockey and listen to Sum 41....

I HATE YOU JADEDGAMER!!! DAMN YOU!

Elgyn
07-06-2003, 11:15 PM
Canadians killed Kennedy.

TheJadedGamer
07-06-2003, 11:19 PM
Originally posted by X-Nightcrawler
Oh my god...I play hockey and listen to Sum 41....

I HATE YOU JADEDGAMER!!! DAMN YOU!


AHAHAHAHHAHA! YOUR NOW A CANADIAN, X! COME! CROSS THE BORDER TO HELL!!!!

stevereno
07-06-2003, 11:22 PM
Originally posted by TheJadedGamer
There coming for you, X. THEY WANT YOU TO EAT SOME MAPLE SYRUP! PLAY HOCKEY! LISTEN TO AVRIL LAVANGE AND SUM 41!!!

icky. the 3 worst things about canada. God damn that Avril....and her raccoon eyes.

but this thread is about GAY and such. not canada

SHIVER ME TIMBERS

The Claw
07-06-2003, 11:25 PM
Originally posted by stevereno
icky. the 3 worst things about canada. God damn that Avril....and her raccoon eyes.

but this thread is about GAY and such. not canada

SHIVER ME TIMBERS


what would you do to me if i said i wanted to have sex with arvil while drinking maple syurp while wearing a hockey uniform?


Because I would really like to do that. It sounds hot.

Romero&Juliet
07-06-2003, 11:27 PM
http://www.msstate.edu/Images/Film/CoreyHaim.jpg


One for the road.... :D

The Claw
07-06-2003, 11:30 PM
Originally posted by Romero&Juliet



One for the road.... :D


Sometimes I really hate you Joe, really.

X-Nightcrawler
07-06-2003, 11:30 PM
Originally posted by Romero&Juliet
One for the road.... :D Romero:

http://www.raceworx.com/funnypics/bitch%20slapped.gif

:D

TheJadedGamer
07-06-2003, 11:36 PM
Originally posted by The Claw
what would you do to me if i said i wanted to have sex with arvil while drinking maple syurp while wearing a hockey uniform?


Because I would really like to do that. It sounds hot.

I won't care a damn bit. I'd do it too.

The Arrow
07-06-2003, 11:43 PM
There's mo need to "segregate" on these boards, since we're ALL just horror fans in the end, gay or not......why feel the need to separate from the pack?

If you want to discuss gay undertones in horror movies, gay directors or gay actors then start a thread that sepcifically adresses those subjects, till then this baby go "Bye Bye".

Best

Arrow