PDA

View Full Version : Bank Robbery

Zap Rowsdower
07-08-2003, 03:46 PM
Hello there fellow schmoes. My name is Zap Rowsdower and I am obviously a new "infant schmoe." I think JoBlo's site is amazing. My question for today is quite simple really, I would like to know what are some good (or bad) films that deal with bank robbery?
The reason I ask is because I am very interested in getting some "tips" from these films so that I might apply them to a real life robbery situation which I will personally mastermind. Any positive/negative feedback is appreciated. Thank you!

Zap

Psychocandy
07-08-2003, 04:04 PM
Good...

Sexy Beast
Dog Day Afternoon
Reservoir Dog (should this be included?)

I quite enjoyed Killing Zoe but it was a little disappointing too.

Lindsey
07-08-2003, 04:16 PM
Originally posted by Zap Rowsdower
The reason I ask is because I am very interested in getting some "tips" from these films so that I might apply them to a real life robbery situation which I will personally mastermind.

What? Err, you're thinking about robbing a bank? If so, then you should watch what happens in movies when retards try to rob a bank.

Not so smart, buddy.

blankpage
07-08-2003, 04:19 PM
Ya, what Lindsey said.

And if you do, please don't be as stupid as the guy in 'Dog Day Afternoon'...please.

RogueSpear
07-08-2003, 04:19 PM
This has to be a joke. No one is that stupid...

...or are they??

Psychocandy
07-08-2003, 04:34 PM
Heh...I didn't even read all of his post. I think it's safe to say he's joking. :D

Cyclonus
07-08-2003, 04:35 PM
Ummm...I think it's obvious he was joking.

Donnie_Darko
07-08-2003, 04:42 PM
Well... watch the news, and if someone tries to rob a bank using movie techniques, then there's your man. :D

And think about it, if you wanna rob a bank by watching movies (see Sugar & Spice), you DO know you're NOT getting away with it, cause how many times do they actually get away with it?

But to the topic...

Heat

...yea....Heat.

BorderEevilIII
07-08-2003, 04:48 PM
I dunno Zap, ur thread content is a bit alarming..

Metro,Quick Change,Bandits,Set It Off...............

Lindsey
07-08-2003, 05:15 PM
Originally posted by Cyclonus
Ummm...I think it's obvious he was joking.

You neeeever know Cy. People these days...I swear.

The Delfonics
07-08-2003, 06:14 PM
Whatever, just make sure you rob a bank in my area so when you get shot while youre running, money will fly everywhere for me to catch.

Seriously though, try Oceans 11, they were some badass mofos. You could rob anything with those techniques.

James Logan
07-08-2003, 06:30 PM
Watch HEAT.

I'm confident you were joking about the whole mastermind plan and all, but if you're serious...my thoughts go to your family. :)

JoBlo
07-08-2003, 10:38 PM
Topic closed for obvious reasons......