PDA

View Full Version : Give Me Cory and TOpanga or give me deat

chasingbanky
08-24-2003, 08:27 PM
Hey everyone I just wanted to start this thread to see who believes Boy Meets World should get a DVD release.... I'm a huge fan of the show, have been since it was on TGIF, and I want this to be released more than any other show besides seinfeld...I read on Tvshowsondvd.com that Buena Vista is considering a release....That's all the news I've been able to find on the subject. I've heard it gets pretty good ratings while being rerun on the Disney channel(A secret delight of mine that channel is), and with Rider Strong(shawn on bmw he's in Cabin Fever) coming out wit a Movie next month I thought it would be interesting to see what all you other schmoes thought.

SkyNet
08-24-2003, 11:08 PM
Topango got sooooooo fucking hot over the course of that show!

I would also like Season sets of this show. The last episode is a fuckin Tear jerker... thats right i said it!

What movie is Rider Strong in coming out soon??

sleekproductions
08-25-2003, 09:11 PM
I would buy it in a heartbeat. This is one of my favorite shows, even if it is corny.

Freeway
08-25-2003, 10:00 PM
Great show and one that I would buy season sets for easily.

DevilMonkey
08-25-2003, 10:16 PM
Yup, id get it. Great show, i loved it.

EDsoulsurvive*
08-25-2003, 10:20 PM
Originally posted by SkyNet
Topango got sooooooo fucking hot over the course of that show!

I KNO!!! And it doesnt hurt that Topanga has got to be the hottest name.... ever

bankholdup
08-25-2003, 11:38 PM
Corey Matthews: Undapants!

Classic!

I watched a bit of it tonight...Come on, Topanga!

urs74
08-25-2003, 11:49 PM
Originally posted by SkyNet
What movie is Rider Strong in coming out soon??

He's in Cabin Fever which looks really good can't wait for it to come out.

Scarface98.9
08-26-2003, 12:24 AM
"or give me deat?" What's a deat? :p

I used to watch this show whenever I could, but now that I've been thru High school, I can't help but be irked by the fact they never had any potheads. It's not high school without them

chasingbanky
08-26-2003, 12:53 AM
Originally posted by Scarface98.9
"or give me deat?" What's a deat? :p

I used to watch this show whenever I could, but now that I've been thru High school, I can't help but be irked by the fact they never had any potheads. It's not high school without them

Sorry I meant death...Im glad there are other people who enjoy this show...I feel less alone now;)

Murderous Squad
08-26-2003, 05:45 PM
HAHHAHAHHHA i never admit this...cause i'm from the hood and i aint tryin to brag about it cuz its nothin to b proud of but jus imagine a real hood nigga like me after all taht shit goes home and watches boy meets world...guess everybody got a soft side hahah i'd get taht shit in a second i love the show holla

VicVega
08-26-2003, 06:39 PM
Originally posted by Murderous Squad
HAHHAHAHHHA i never admit this...cause i'm from the hood and i aint tryin to brag about it cuz its nothin to b proud of but jus imagine a real hood nigga like me after all taht shit goes home and watches boy meets world...guess everybody got a soft side hahah i'd get taht shit in a second i love the show holla

True dat, foo.

El Bracamonti
08-26-2003, 08:09 PM
a classic show. i think i'd pick this up if it came out on dvd. yeah, it'd be nice to have.

chasingbanky
08-26-2003, 09:21 PM
Originally posted by Murderous Squad

I feel ya brotha man........Dig it.

XCoRyX
08-29-2003, 03:44 AM
yeah a release of some seasons of this show would be AWESOME,I would certainly buy it...GREAT show,the lead characters name is cool too :)

Frank the Tank
08-29-2003, 07:25 AM
I hated the show, but Topanga and Eric made it bearable.