PDA

View Full Version : COWS? PLEASE HELP!!!!

EvilAsh
10-08-2003, 01:08 AM
OK I'm thinking of a horror movie that starts off by showing all these cows all in what looks to be a farm, they all look confused and drugged, it was pretty recent, anyone know the flick? Thanks

skweemkween
10-08-2003, 11:13 PM
The only cows I know featured in any sci-fi/horror thing is Tin Burton's Mars Attacks. Sorry I'm stumped on this one.

Actually, there was this old movie with JoBeth Williams and Robert Urich about viral shenanigans going on at a cattle ranch. The name eludes me. Maybe that's it. Check the imdb.com

ParileseMonster
10-08-2003, 11:44 PM
It has been awhile since Ive watched it and I am too lazy to check right now but don't they show some sick looking cows in Texas Chainsaw Massacre? I think they were just hot foaming from the mouth though.

izombie
10-09-2003, 09:34 AM
Originally posted by skweemkween
The only cows I know featured in any sci-fi/horror thing is Tin Burton's Mars Attacks. Sorry I'm stumped on this one.

Actually, there was this old movie with JoBeth Williams and Robert Urich about viral shenanigans going on at a cattle ranch. The name eludes me. Maybe that's it. Check the imdb.com

I was thinking about the same movie, it's Endangered Species, don't know if that is the one Ash is refering to though, that movie is from the early 80's

skweemkween
10-09-2003, 12:26 PM
THAT's the name of it. Yeah. Hmmmm....I have no idea. Schmoes any other idea????

teenkiller
10-09-2003, 12:42 PM
Well I don't know the name of it but I just wanted to welcome you back EvilAsh. It's been a long time since I've seen you around here. Well thats all for now GOoD JOURNEY my fellow schmoes.