PDA

View Full Version : My Screenplay

GrimKnife101
10-21-2003, 08:34 PM
K I wrote this screenplay a while back and decided maybe I would just share it. Post your opinions and you don't have to be polite but don't be cruel either. If you didn't like it please just say "I didn't like it because...". Give me some suggestions for more fear or something if you feel it's necessary. It's kind of short and I know it has some references to other horror flicks but it's just an ameture try anyway. Well, here it goes. Thanks.
P.S.-Do not reply until you see THE END.
P.P.S-It has been edited a bit and there might be lines that don't make sense...I'm not sure....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Border

Narration:
July 23, 1998…it was a hot summer day. It was the day after Eric and Trish, boyfriend and girlfriend, had run away from their families because of what they thought was unfair punishment. When time came that they began to regret their decision, it was too late, and they needed help. Their need for help just drove them into a down spiral into a hell on Earth that they would have never imagined. They learned that running away doesn't always end up in getting home safely.

Cut To Black Screen. We hear screaming that starts faintly and gets louder and louder until we quickly open to see a young man’s screaming and badly bruised face. It has cuts on it, and now we can’t hear him screaming everything is silent until we hear

Scary music playing in the background that quickly gets louder. We are in a dark but gloomily lit cellar with bones everywhere. We still see the expressions on this young man’s face as a psychotic man approaches. We only see the man’s body, not face. We see he has a knife in his hand. Not a butcher knife, it’s more of a paring knife. He takes the knife and begins cutting up the young man’s face even more. We see the psycho’s body language, and he appears to be enjoying seeing the pain that the young man is feeling. We don’t hear it but we see that the young man is screaming and crying at the same time. We zoom in to his shocked and scared face as the psycho moves the knife upwards to the top of his head. We see blood trickling down the young man’s forehead as he leans his head back trying to get the man to stop. Then we zoom back out as the man moves toward the young man’s throat. We zoom back in as the knife starts to slide and watch as the young man’s eyes get wider and wider until his face retracts back to normal. Then we

CUT TO the same man, now “playing” with a dead corpse on the ground. He gouges at its eyelid, sort of pulling and stretching it out with the knife making it bleed. We see different and brief flashes of other corpses being mangled and dismembered and other people screaming and being tortured and flashes of different weapons as the title appears on the screen and the cast names. All of this takes place in a cellar with a gas lamp hanging from the ceiling. Then we

CUT TO the two young teens, TRISH and ERIC walking on the side of the road. TRISH is a red head, and ERIC has dirty blonde hair. They walk holding hands off and on. Then at one point they kiss. TRISH rubs her forehead and lets go.

TRISH
ERIC, we really need to get some water or something. It’s gotta be like 90 degrees out here or something.

ERIC
I know…we don’t have much money though

TRISH
How much in total?

ERIC (takes a wallet out of his pocket)
Well, your money with mine makes our total…I’d say about 20 bucks…we have $21.32.

TRISH
Oh God…we won’t survive out here for a month.

ERIC glances at a sign, which reads:

The state of Iowa welcomes you!
ERIC
We’re in Iowa. How long have we been walking?

TRISH
Well, right now it’s 3:30 in the hot and UNBEARABLE AFTERNOON!

ERIC
Hey don’t yell at me! Remember this was YOUR idea!

TRISH
I know…it’s just so hot out here…we’ll die before we get anywhere. Now, we’ve been walking since like 5:30 this morning so we’re a long way from home. We need more water, especially now.

ERIC
Okay there should be a gas station around here somewhere. Hey look there’s a sign!

They both read a sign that says:
Gas: 12 miles
Restaurants: 20 miles

TRISH
ERIC, I am not walking 12 more miles…we’ll have to hitch hike to the gas station or something.

ERIC
Okay but let’s not forget why we’re in Iowa. We gotta get directions from Jake so we can get his cabin. So we need a phone too.

TRISH
Yeah I know, Eric. It was my idea. Come on help me flag down a car.
They attempt getting many cars. After about 5 minutes one finally pulls over to pick them up. They get inside.

TRISH
Oh thank you so much! We need to get to the next gas station, please.

MAN
Okay no problem. Name’s Tom.

ERIC
I’m Eric and she’s my girlfriend Trish.

TOM
Hi, you two. If you don’t mind me asking, how did you two get yourselves all the way down here?

ERIC
Uh…we…well…we kind of ran away from home last night.

TOM
Why’s that?

ERIC
We think that we were both grounded for a shitty reason.

TOM
Ah…what’s that?

ERIC
Well, stayed out hardly past curfew, and wam, we’re grounded for two weeks. I mean, we’re 15. Why should we be getting grounded for two weeks because we were 20 minutes past curfew?

TOM
Well, parents worry easily you know. They will get worried if you’re not home by the time you promised because they trust you. Since they trust you so much, they begin to think that something has happened to you. It’s not fair that they should have to worry that their own children are in peril now should they?

ERIC
I get it..

TOM
Yeah see, why should they have to worry their asses off about you, just so you can have little more fun than you are able to?

TRISH
I guess you’re right in a way.

TOM
Yeah. And now you’ve gone and run away. They’ll worry sick, even if you didn’t leave a note.

TRISH and ERIC look at each other knowing neither even left a note telling them that they did. What if their parents thought they had been kidnapped?! They sit silently for two minutes and then get out of the car, thanking TOM for the ride. They go inside the gas station.

GrimKnife101
10-21-2003, 08:35 PM
INT.-Gas Station

TRISH looks around for the water and grabs two large DASANI water bottles. She takes them to the counter where ERIC is asking about the phone. As TRISH comes closer she hears the attendant saying

EMPLOYEE
We don’t have a phone here today. The one we had yesterday was stolen earlier this morning.

ERIC
Do you know of any place we could go nearby that would have a phone?

EMPLOYEE
Well, about 8 miles up the road here we have a bunch of restaurants and that’s all I can think of unless you want to go to some houses and ask. We are in the city.

ERIC
Thanks, man.

EMPLOYEE
No problem.

TRISH bought the waters and they went on their way to a first row of houses.

TRISH
Why did we run away? Why didn’t we realize how stupid this was?

ERIC
I don’t know…

TRISH
I mean, did we honestly think we were going to survive without our parents’ help?
ERIC
I guess we must have. Maybe would could have.

TRISH stops in her tracks staring at ERIC with an “oh please” look on her face.

TRISH
Total bull right there and you know it.

ERIC
Yeah you’re right. Let’s get this house.

ERIC knocks on the door about 3 times and knows no one is home. They go to the next. They knock on three different houses’ doors but no answers.

TRISH
Hey, Eric can we go sit down somewhere? I’m really tired of walking and standing up. It feels like it’s 200 degrees out here.

ERIC
Yeah there’s a path to a park over here it looks like.

They walk down the path and at the end see that it’s a big open field, with a small children’s park in the middle. They walk over to it and sit on the bench.

TRISH
I want to be home…with air conditioning.

ERIC
Yeah, same here. It doesn’t look like we’ll get much luck there though.

TRISH
Yeah let’s not rub it in, shall we?

ERIC
Sorry.

TRISH
Let’s go sit under a tree instead. We can walk over and get some shade.

So they walk over and sit down under a tree.

ERIC
This is hardly any better.

TRISH
Well, it’s the best I can see right now. It’s not like people are going to let us into their houses to stay all afternoon. I wouldn’t do that to strangers.

ERIC
Yeah you have common sense. Congrats.

TRISH
Thanks.

ERIC
Hey, baby you know I’ll take care of you right?

TRISH
Yeah.

ERIC
I’d never let anything happen to you. Because I love you too much you know that right?

TRISH leans into kiss ERIC and they kiss for about 6 seconds.

TRISH
I love you.

ERIC
Well I love you more.

TRISH stops and looks around and she sees two cellar doors that are right behind a fence. A storm cellar.

TRISH (elbowing ERIC lightly)
ERIC, look…a storm cellar. No one would be in one of those right now…imagine how cool it would be in there, underground and all. We could have part of one of the doors open so it wouldn’t get stuffy, and then we could just wait in there for like an hour or something, and then try more houses.

ERIC
Good idea. Wait, what if it’s locked?

TRISH
Well, then we’re screwed for a while then aren’t we?

They walk over to the cellar doors and see that the chain looks carelessly unlocked.

ERIC
Cool.

They go into the cellar and it’s very musty, and it smells so terrible. It’s not like anything they’ve ever smelled before or would expect to. It gets worse as they go more and more down the small flight of stairs.

TRISH
Uhh! What is that smell!?

ERIC (chuckling)
Maybe this is some person’s secret bathroom or something.

TRISH
Sick…

TRISH searches around with her hand for some sort of light. She hits a light bulb and switch. She pulls the chain and the light comes on. TRISH screams a bloodcurdling scream. ERIC stands in shock. They look around to see bones everywhere. Skulls, blood stains. It’s completely ghastly. They see the corpse of the man we saw earlier, battered and bloodied. One of his eyes is missing at is nothing but a bloody hole that we see briefly.

ERIC
Oh my God…
TRISH has covered her mouth and tears have swelled up in her eyes. Hanging from the ceiling are chains that would hold a person’s arms up for torture. There is an eyeball hung up on a wall, a head in a jar on an end table, as if it were on some sick display.

TRISH
What is this place!?

ERIC
We have to get out of here!

TRISH just is frozen and stares with complete awe and fear. ERIC pulls her arm.

ERIC
Come on TRISH! We have to get out of here!

Eric stands close to the stairs, to the side of them, TRISH finally snaps out of it and starts to move, but then a big light comes from by the stairs. They both freeze. They hear heavy footsteps.

TRISH (whispering)
Oh my God….

Then, the footsteps stop. They both are frozen in deep fear. They know someone has heard them. ERIC turns to TRISH.

ERIC (mouthing clearly)
We have to get out of here!

TRISH has an even more shocked look on her face and ERIC discovers something is wrong…then all of a sudden, the man grabs ERIC and punches him, knocking him into unconsciousness. TRISH screams and runs, but the man is after her now. It’s not that big of a cellar, so he catches her easily, knocks her on the head with a bone hard and she falls unconscious.

GrimKnife101
10-21-2003, 08:39 PM
INT.-Different Room. TRISH’s POV.

It’s very blurry, and then it all clears. TRISH starts to scream. She’s locked up in a room; her arms are chained to the wall along with her legs which are chained to the floor tightly. ERIC, she sees, is right next to her, chained up.

TRISH
ERIC…where are we?

ERIC
You might not remember…we were attacked when we came into this guys’ cellar.

TRISH remembers back and remembers the frightening things she saw.

TRISH
Are we stuck here? ERIC I’m scared! What’s going to happen to us!?

They hear an unfamiliar voice. It seems very much like a slightly older mans’ voice.

VOICE
You’re going to die…in the most horrible ways you could ever imagine.

TRISH stares in shock. She looks into a corner and sees another man chained up.

TRISH
What’s your name?

JOHN
I’m JOHN. Me and my friend Greg came here looking for help. Greg just got into a biking accident…hurt his leg pretty bad. I helped him limp over under a tree and then this guy chased us into his cellar. It was pretty dark and we didn’t know what was going on so we just went to the nearest hiding spot. He was covered in blood. Unfortunately we came to the wrong place.

TRISH
Where’s Greg now?

JOHN (starting to tear up and cry)
Well, Greg…he’s…that guy had his fun with Greg. Oh you should have seen the joy in his eyes as he was cutting up Greg’s face and playing around with his insides and making me watch. Shoving them in my face and making me smell them.

TRISH and ERIC start to cringe as JOHN pauses, and as he does, they both know he is crying. He breaks between his crying.

JOHN
We’re all going to die…

TRISH jumps at the thought and becomes hysterical. She begins rattling her chains and trying to break out but nothing works.

TRISH
NO! LET ME GO! PLEASE! LET US GO!

JOHN
It’s no use…you think after all his victims he’s just going to choose you to spare? Asking him to let us go isn’t going to cut it.
TRISH leaned her head back and started crying.

ERIC
Well, JOHN, we have to find some way out of this place!

JOHN
I don’t think there is one besides the stairs. He only unchains you when he wants to mangle you.

ERIC
All think of something. I have to. I won’t die here. DO YOU HEAR ME YOU BASTARD!? I WON’T DIE HERE!

Then, THEY all hear footsteps coming down the stairs. TRISH puts her head up and listens in fear.

TRISH
Oh God what’s he going to do?

The MAN comes into the room and eyes all of them. TRISH sees he has a blade and she starts to squirm. She watches as he goes towards ERIC and starts to make him flinch with it. Then once as he flinches, the MAN reaches behind ERIC’s ear and starts to cut behind it. ERIC screams in pain. TRISH leans her head forward and starts to cry.
TRISH
GET AWAY FROM HIM! PLEASE STOP! STOP LEAVE HIM ALONE!

TRISH screams and screams for ERIC’s sake. She begins to shake.

TRISH (crying softly)
Leave him alone…please…let us go…

The MAN begins to look at her. TRISH squirms around. He walks toward her. He takes the blade and starts to cut down her face. She screams in dire pain. Nothing has hurt worse. TRISH feels like she’s about to go insane. She can feel everything. She can’t stop him. He’s controlling her. She can feel the blade going down her skin harshly, breaking the flesh. She can feel the blood trickling down her skin and hitting her jeans. It all becomes too intense and she lets out a bloodcurdling scream. Then she passes out from all of it.

FADE TO: Same room, two hours later.
We see TRISH waking up. ERIC looks at her and she looks back. She touches her face in pain. ERIC starts to whisper.

ERIC
He’s asleep now, TRISH. It’s all over for now.

JOHN
It’s not even close to over. Not by a long shot.

TRISH
Why is he doing this…why?

ERIC
We need some kind of plan to get out of here.

JOHN
Well, we could try to get his keys somehow, but it would take some time. We’ll get those keys…

Then JOHN realizes he isn’t whispering anymore, and he hears footsteps coming down the stairs.

ERIC
No….no….
The MAN walks towards JOHN with the blade. He pries JOHN’s mouth open, and leaves a tool keeping them open. JOHN screams, because he knows something is going to happen. The MAN reaches in with his switch blade and begins moving the knife around inside. Then, we hear a loud scream of pain. Never ending screams. Then, we see blood start to come out of JOHN’s mouth as he screams and the MAN’s arm moves around. After about 2 minutes of this, we see the man reach into JOHN’s mouth, and it looks as if he’s pushing something. Then, JOHN starts to choke, and then, he gags out his tongue which we can’t see very well. Then, the MAN takes his key and starts unlocking JOHN. After unlocking JOHN, the man takes the key and puts it in his pocket. Then, he picks up JOHN, who he thinks is unconscious, and JOHN takes the key out of the MAN’s back pocket and throws it at ERIC who catches it.

GrimKnife101
10-21-2003, 08:41 PM
ERIC quickly hands the key to TRISH.

ERIC (whispering)
We gotta help him…Quick, unlock yourself and then get me out.

TRISH does this and then ERIC runs at the man and kicks him in the face, knocking him to the ground. They get JOHN and help him limp up the stairs. ERIC tries to open the cellar doors but they are heavy.

ERIC
Oh God oh God oh God!

TRISH
ERIC come on! HURRY!

The MAN is approaching fast but not yet up the stairs. They get the door open and slam it down once they are all out. They continue running in the dark. It has to be at least 9:30 PM. They run into the woods and keep running ‘til they can’t anymore, TRISH and ERIC are supporting JOHN together.

ERIC
Which way did we come?

TRISH
I don’t know. I’m just glad we’re out of there…Oh God John are you okay?

JOHN has collapsed to the ground and is throwing up blood.

TRISH
ERIC, JOHN’s losing a lot of blood we have to get him help!

ERIC
Okay we’ll uh….we’ll find someone and get help…but which way?
TRISH
We’ve gotten lost in the woods! We have no way to go to! This is going to be like….like friggen Blair Witch Project!

ERIC
Calm down…we I brought a compass…I’m not sure where it is though. Didn’t I give it to you?

TRISH feels around in her pocket and finds it.

TRISH
It’s too dark I can’t read it. We’re never going to get out of here.

ERIC
Wait…wait… JAKE’s cabin is in these woods isn’t it? We’ve been in these woods before. Maybe we can get to his cabin for help…if we could read the compass.

TRISH
I’m scared ERIC…I’m so scared…

TRISH looks down at JOHN who is not moving. He’s very pale.

TRISH
JOHN? Oh God! ERIC! I think he’s dead!

ERIC feels for a pulse and doesn’t find one. TRISH leans against ERIC and starts to cry.

ERIC
Okay we have to run now, TRISH. We have to survive for JOHN, okay? We can’t make it so his death for us was un necessary okay? Come on get up. Be strong.
TRISH and ERIC get up and start to run and stop deeper in.

ERIC
What’s wrong?

TRISH
I heard something….shh!

They both listen....nothing.

ERIC
It was probably a squirrel or a deer or something. Come on.

They ran a little further and walked a little further, and then got tired. They decided to sit down and sleep.

FADE TO BLACK
INT-Very Dark Forest. Late Night. TRISH’s POV.

It’s all silent. TRISH looks around at the leaves and birds. It must be early morning. Then ERIC pops out beside her.

ERIC
Hey…we gotta get going baby fast. I found it.

TRISH
Did you talk to JAKE?

ERIC
No…I just had to get you first. Let’s go.

They walk for not much longer than ten minutes. It’s still pretty dark out. Finally they reach the cabin. TRISH runs to the door and gets inside, ERIC following behind her.

TRISH
JAKE…JAKE we need to talk to you!

They search around for JAKE, but can’t find him. They try one other door but it’s locked. The bedroom door. They knock on it many times, but no answer. ERIC tries the phone, but the cord has been cut.

ERIC
I’m not sure anyone’s here, TRISH.

TRISH
Damn it…

TRISH looks around. She takes a picture of all three of them huddling close for a picture. TRISH, JAKE, and ERIC all smiling. TRISH remembers to that day. It was the day after school had ended. Now it was middle summer.

Then, an abrupt noise is heard from the bedroom. TRISH drops the picture and breaths heavily, startled.

TRISH
What the hell was that?

They are both backing away from the door…until ERIC decides he needs to see what’s in there. He walks towards the door.

TRISH
ERIC, what are you doing? No!

ERIC reaches for the door knob and turns it slowly…and then woosh…swings open the door. What they see terrifies them both.

INT-Inside the room
Inside, we see JAKE, all bloodied up, tied to a chair and his mouth taped shut. We also see the MAN kneeling next to him with a knife with fresh blood on it. JAKE’s head is limp and cut all over. It’s obvious he’s dead as the man begins cutting into his arm and begins trying to separate the skin.
TRISH
AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!

They both scream in terror and run to the door opening it quickly. ERIC is running the fastest holding onto TRISH.

INT-The bedroom.
The MAN is getting up and running to the door as well.

INT-The forest
TRISH and ERIC are running for their lives, but then they reach a steep ditch.. ERIC stumbles on it, badly hurting his ankle. TRISH helps him limp. They run to a tree but the MAN pops out from behind it and runs at them. Then, the MAN swings his knife at ERIC’s back and ERIC screams in pain. TRISH puts out her elbow and hits the man’s face with it. They continue running through the forest. They’ve lost the man but they keep running. Whirling around in every direction looking for where to run as they keep hearing various noises. ERIC’s heart is pumping more and more blood through the slash on his back. They run for many hours. It’s so dark they can’t see hardly anything. They are exhausted by the time they stop.

TRISH
I-I can’t run…anymore…

ERIC
Me either. Besides…I think we lost him…

TRISH
I don’t know…we’re lost in the woods. If he was chasing us he’d probably be in the woods too…

ERIC
How are we going to get out of here?

TRISH

We could climb a tree and look around to see where we are…

ERIC
I don’t think I have the power to climb right now. That and it’s really dark.

TRISH remembers back to when ERIC was slashed in the back.

TRISH
Are you okay?

ERIC
Yeah…I think so.

TRISH examines the back of his shirt. It’s practically soaked with blood.

TRISH
No you’re not…here.

TRISH rips off her right sleeve and tightly wraps it around ERIC’s upper torso. ERIC groans a bit.

TRISH
This should stop the bleeding for a while…at least until we get help. Oh God but it’s so dark.

ERIC
We’re lost in the middle of nowhere…being chased by some maniac who plays with dead and alive people.

TRISH
I’m so scared ERIC. We can’t just wait here all morning he’ll find us!

ERIC
Just calm down…rest…rest like me.

TRISH lays her head down on ERIC’s shoulder and in about two minutes falls asleep. About a half an hour later, she awakes. She sits up. ERIC is still next to her but he is still asleep. It’s still really dark. Then, TRISH’s arm is all wet. She wipes it off and looks to see that it has the texture of blood, and the moonlight shows that it is blood. She looks down, and her jeans are covered with it, as well as her shoes and some of the side of her shoes. She looks over at ERIC and sees that the blood is all around him, and is still making a trail.

TRISH
No…ERIC, wake up! ERIC NO!!!

ERIC is dead from the slash on his back.

TRISH
NO!

TRISH gets down and shakes ERIC trying to get him to wake up and she hugs his lifeless body. She’s crying now. But then she hears a sound…numerous sounds that seem to get closer and closer. She looks around sniffling. They get closer and closer and then WHAM…a big knife swings at TRISH. TRISH stumbles onto her knees and tries to crawl away fast. She finally gets up onto her feet and runs.

GrimKnife101
10-21-2003, 08:42 PM
TRISH
AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH! SOMEBODY HELP ME!! Then the trees get closer and closer together in a cluster and they are harder to get through as their sharp points bruise and cut her. She looks behind her and the man is close behind, she is still crying in fear and tragedy* NO AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

TRISH screams and cries for help as she runs, lost in the forest. Many thoughs are scrambled together.
WHERE DO I GO WHAT WAY?
IS ERIC OKAY PLEASE NOT ERIC
WHY IS HE CHASING ME
PLEASE STOP
WHAT DID I DO
HOW DO I GET AWAY

TRISH
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

TRISH keeps running despite all of the thoughts running and screaming through her mind. She turns wherever her feet guide her. She never looks back, fearing it will slow her down. She runs and sees
JAKE’s Cabin...

TRISH’s face has a look of relief on it. She runs inside and locks the door. She goes over into the small kitchen and grabs a knife. She goes to the phone in the kitchen…and it works! TRISH smiles widely as she hears the dial tone. She dials 9-1-1.

TRISH
Come on…….come on!

OPERATOR
911, what is your emergency?

TRISH
I’m stuck in the woods and some guy is chasing me he killed ERIC and JAKE and he’s got tons more body’s where he lives please please send someone for me!

OPERATOR
Okay now just calm down and tell me where you are.

TRISH
I’m in a cabin in the middle of the woods!

OPERATOR
What forest or lake are you by?

TRISH
I don’t know I don’t live here! TRISH remembers to the sign they saw*You are now in Bakersville, Iowa.* Um…what forest is in Bakersville?

OPERATOR
Honey I don’t kno-

The line goes dead…

TRISH
Hello? HELLO? No….

TRISH stares at the phone in fear. She goes into the living room near where the door is. Complete silence…

BOOM! The door bursts open and the MAN runs towards her. TRISH screams and quickly opens the window and jumps. She runs further in the forest, hoping her way out would be near.

INT-Forest. Slightly Brighter

TRISH still runs and screams for her life. By this time, she is practically covered in blood. She runs in fear that the man is still after her. She comes to a lake. It appears to stretch in width for miles. She ponders for a second wondering if she should try to swim or just run. She decides to run. But then, the man comes behind her and, trying to stab her, pushes her into the water. TRISH screams in surprise and now, cold and wet, runs in the shallow water and back into the forest. “Where does this forest end!?” she asks herself in her head. Then, she sees again, JAKE’s cabin…she has been going in a mere circle. Then, she stops, and runs behind a tree quickly, making sharp turns, trying to outsmart the killer. The MAN walks around, searching. Then, from behind him…WHAM. He gets hit with a very large stick. TRISH beats him on the head with it over and over and over, even when he falls to the cold and hard ground. His head begins to bleed, and TRISH hits him one more time with a force filled pound.

TRISH is breathing heavy but she’s smiling. She wanders to JAKE’s cabin where she goes in and shuts the door. She lies on the couch and falls asleep.

CUT TO-Up Close on TRISH’s face. She wakes up, but immediately, her eyes grow wide and they tear and she screams fiercely. The MAN’s bloody head right in front of hers. She discovers she is again in his cellar. She looks down and sees that her leg is being cut open and the knife is getting deeper and deeper and we move up and zoom into her terrified and shocked face and we

CUT TO BLACK

THE END

GrimKnife101
10-21-2003, 09:14 PM
No one can use this for anything without the writers permission. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

adamjohnson
10-21-2003, 10:42 PM
eh, thats not a real copyright bro.

You should post this in the Filmmaking forum, Im sure itll be moved if you dont. Youll get more feedback there.

GrimKnife101
10-22-2003, 03:58 PM
Where's the film making forum????It's not in here...and I don't know how to do a real copyright...I'm new at this....

GrimKnife101
10-22-2003, 04:22 PM
Nevermind. I found it. Mods, please delete this post. Thank you.:D

X-Nightcrawler
10-22-2003, 07:12 PM
Originally posted by GrimKnife101
Narration:
July 23, 1998…it was a hot summer day. It was the day after Eric and Trish, boyfriend and girlfriend, had run away from their families because of what they thought was unfair punishment. When time came that they began to regret their decision, it was too late, and they needed help. Their need for help just drove them into a down spiral into a hell on Earth that they would have never imagined. They learned that running away doesn't always end up in getting home safely. All I know is that id see the movie only by reading that.