PDA

View Full Version : HALO 2..... NEARLY UPON US

Emmanuel
12-04-2003, 07:52 AM
I'am not really a fan of X-BOX, but it does have one of the greatest games of all time...HALO. And with the sequal just around the corner, what can we expect!

Halo 2 continues the story of the Master Chief, a genetically enhanced super-soldier who is the only human ever to successfully defy the Covenant -- a coalition of alien races on a murderous march toward Earth. To the mysterious leaders of the Covenant, the human victory at the ancient ring structure known as Halo was an unacceptable failure. They will not fail again.

Comes out 04/01/2004
Could change and has not been confirmed by the manufacturer.

Halo 2's online multiplayer features squad-oriented team-play, real-time voice chat and extensive community support.

I can't wait, i better ask for a X-BOX for X-Mas

docholiday_13
12-04-2003, 10:27 AM
I'm going to shit my pants when Halo 2 comes out.

Defending Earth from a relentless assault. Taking the fight to the Covenant. A new Halo. Battles on Moon bases. X-Box Live. Elites in multiplayer. Tons of new weapons and vehicles. 15 STACKED levels. All new score from Marty McDonnell and co.

Seriously, I'm going to need some diapers.

chasingbanky
12-04-2003, 05:08 PM
In the words of a great man Giddy-up....I need x-box live

bowieee
12-04-2003, 07:21 PM
Have you guys seen the huuuge demo of actually game play out there? All the action takes place in this gigantic city. I seriously can't wait.....

El Bracamonti
12-04-2003, 10:30 PM
HOLY.....FUCKING......SHIT........!!!!!

this game is going to rock!

RavenBlade
12-14-2003, 04:13 PM
I was totally addicted big time to the first one,
and I mean addicted, couldn't get it out of
my system, and I even managed to log
in a few hours via system link.

If the first game is any indication,
then Halo will be my new crack.
And if that is the case, well,
I better log in extra hours with my therapist. ;)

I can't wait.

Raven

slasherfan
12-14-2003, 04:19 PM
I can't wait to get this and then DISTROY the worthless schmoes on X-Box live!!

Jerk Shapiro
12-14-2003, 04:57 PM
Shitting my pants, indeed.

slasherfan
12-15-2003, 01:51 PM
Originally posted by Jerk Shapiro
Shitting my pants, indeed.
cool, my threats have never had anyone shit themself before, you must be really scared of the beating you will get!!!!

resdawg
12-15-2003, 05:09 PM
Halo 2 is gonna own all the other games. I asked for a X Box for x mas and I got one cause I looked in my dads Closet:D . I just hope I get the first Halo So i know whats going on.

Grouchu
12-16-2003, 11:04 AM
Yes, this game will own.

Nachokoolaid
12-19-2003, 03:15 AM
For those looking forward to Halo 2, (like there's someone who isn't) I thought you might enjoy this poster I created for the game.

http://www.geocities.com/stephen_hrncir/masterchief_flagcopy.jpg

If that link is broken, click here:

http://www.geocities.com/stephen_hrncir/wallpaper.html

Tuukka
02-08-2004, 07:36 AM
I just yesterday played through Halo with my friend on a 2-player game. It took ús 13 hours to play through it on a normal difficulty level. Great game, I especially loved the winter world with all the vehicles you could use. It brings much more tension when you can jump to tanks, airplanes, jeeps, etc, to try out different strategies to win the battle. And when you have computer players on your own side the battles can turn out to be pretty epic and exciting.

My friend is gonna buy the part 2 immediately when it comes out. Can't wait.

CMAGUS
02-09-2004, 08:37 PM
Not anymore the games been pushed back till the fall now

fevers
02-10-2004, 05:53 PM
actually there isn't an actual release date for the game. Bungie said it is out when it's out, no pushing it.

They are looking to change gaming. :rolleyes:

Tuukka
02-10-2004, 06:15 PM
Originally posted by fevers
They are looking to change gaming. :rolleyes:

RE:

Do you mean that they are going to change the gaming interface? I thought it was very well put together in the first game. Only the jeep was a pain the ass to play with.

Cronos
02-11-2004, 06:36 AM
i cant wait for this game, i love halo and this should be a lot better from what ive seen, i really need X-Box live

docholiday_13
02-11-2004, 03:07 PM
Originally posted by Tuukka
RE:

Do you mean that they are going to change the gaming interface? I thought it was very well put together in the first game. Only the jeep was a pain the ass to play with.

The game will most likely play the same. A new bump mapping system will enhance the graphics while the A.I is also being revamped.

The release date is sometime in Fall. Officially.

Oh, and it's going to be the greatest friggin game ever.