PDA

View Full Version : Horror villains you could be friends with

deadeye
03-06-2004, 02:35 PM
I just saw Fright Night the other night (again, for about the hundredth time), and I can't help but think that Jerry Dandridge is the coolest guy. If he was my neighbor, I wouldn't be trying to kill him, I'd be trying to hang out with him all the time. Are there any villains you can't help but like?

teenkiller
03-06-2004, 02:42 PM
Hmmm... just about ALL OF THEM! Well thats all for now GOoD JOURNEY my fellow schmoes.

Otis Driftwood
03-06-2004, 02:48 PM
Captain Spaulding from House of 1000 Corpses

Queen_Akasha
03-06-2004, 03:07 PM
Jason Voorhees of course lol!

TheDeadWalk
03-06-2004, 03:15 PM
May.

I'd fuck her till the cows came home. She would be so easy to manipulate, and have her do shit. As long as I didn't see any other women, we'd be in like flint.

Of course when she started rubbing my blood on her, i'd just tap her on the forehead and say "No."

Tagia_Romero
03-06-2004, 03:26 PM
Originally posted by deadeye
I just saw Fright Night the other night (again, for about the hundredth time), and I can't help but think that Jerry Dandridge is the coolest guy.

Too damned true.

Also:

Mystique from "X-Men"
Regine Dandrige of "Fright Night II"
Alex Forrest of "Fatal Attraction" on one of those "Men are pigs" days.
Alucard from "Hellsing" *Though he's more of an anti-hero, although he is very very wicked and he would be a hoot to hang around. Maybe he would let me hold one of his guns*
May and Carrie White. They deserve a good friend.
Catherine Tramell. Bi-sexual, incredibly hot and can teach me the ways of the finer manipulation.

saintofscars
03-06-2004, 04:31 PM
I'd love to hang out with the vampires from Near Dark (or Lost Boys if I had a mullet!).

Oh, and I'd make The Titty Twister my local...

Antonio
03-06-2004, 05:03 PM
Dr. Hannibal Lecter (Anthony Hopkins) in THE SILENCE OF THE LAMBS
Norman Bates (Anthony Perkins) in PSYCHO
Alex Forrest (Glenn Close) in FATAL ATTRACTION
Catherine Tramell (Sharon Stone) in BASIC INSTINCT
Jerry Dandridge (Chris Sarandon) in FRIGHT NIGHT

Sad man
03-06-2004, 05:11 PM
May (May) and Willard (Willard).

Duke Nukem
03-07-2004, 11:06 AM
I'm a soft-spoken and humble guy. For some reason, I imagine that Michael Myers would be too, if he ever chilled out once and a while. I think I'd be good buddies with him.

Otis Driftwood
03-07-2004, 12:08 PM
Originally posted by Duke Nukem
I'm a soft-spoken and humble guy. For some reason, I imagine that Michael Myers would be too, if he ever chilled out once and a while. I think I'd be good buddies with him.

:D

That's great!

jagged halo
03-07-2004, 12:17 PM
Originally posted by TheDeadWalk
May.

I'd fuck her till the cows came home.

You'd be fucked if the cow's never came home!.

I wouldn't be friends with any horror villain, they'd only let you down at some point or other!.

NuclearMisfit
03-07-2004, 12:35 PM
Id be friends with the Leprecaun and I wouldnt want his gold and he would probably sense my sincerity, id be helping him get back his gold without having to kill someone. I guess ive always felt bad for him since everyones trying to rob him at one point.

countchocula
03-07-2004, 02:17 PM
Definitely the Firefly clan.

Ronin22K9
03-07-2004, 03:04 PM
Baby from House of a Thousand Corpses.....

For obvious reasons :)

Weird_Kitty_Cat
03-07-2004, 10:55 PM
i'd do Freddy. but to hang out with Gabriel (Prophecy 1 & 2) would be awesome. i was always jealous that Britany Murphy got to sit on Chris Walken's lap. :mad:

-meghan

EVILxxx
03-08-2004, 12:20 AM
I would probably chill with the group from ROTLD assuming Trash would take off her clothes. . . often.

IamNoOne666
03-08-2004, 01:21 AM
all the villians from House Of 1000 Corpses, and the punks from ROTLD even though they weren't bad.

silverslash
03-08-2004, 02:32 AM
freddy definately he is my villan role modle and i think that i have nearly conqured the trying to control your dreams thing.

silverslash

p.s. do any of you think he has that cute look when he is particualy evil or just plain scared? like a lion cub cute at first then they "eat you up"

Jason13thh
03-08-2004, 04:37 AM
Henry (HPOASK) and Simon Cartwright (The Ugly)

syxxpac
03-08-2004, 07:11 AM
Chet Pussy (From Dusk Till Dawn). Hey, he's the maestro.

Valek (John Carpenter's Vampires), though I'd get the fuck outta dodge if Jack Crow came cruising by.

rtatick
03-08-2004, 08:50 AM
Ginger... Not only is she HOT, but I've always been attracted to loud mouthed bitches :D .

poopontheshoes7
03-08-2004, 10:37 AM
Sir Freddy Krueger would be my right hand man.
Stripe and Gizmo would be my beer buddies.
The creeper would be my badass friend who kick your ass
Pinhead would be my intelectual friend, because I cant spell intelectual right.
Cheryl demon from Evil Dead would be my pyscho bitch friend
Michael Myers would be my silent, shy guy friend.

martyds761
03-08-2004, 11:00 AM
Patrick Bateman as a musical friend
Freddy as my Freudian friend
Michael Myers as my shy quiet friend
Ginger as my bitchy friend
Jason as my misunderstood friend
Ghost Face as my funny as shit friend
Bonnie (The Craft) as my sexual friend
Lestat as my manipulative friend

Stefania
03-08-2004, 02:49 PM
Even though I am not the beer drinkin' kinda gal you see in backwood towns like Welland and Wainfleet, I would love to have a brew with Severen from NEAR DARK, Warwick from GRAVEYARD SHIFT, and Vilmer from TCM: THE NEXT GENERATION.
Then Tex from TCM III would join us, and sing "The Devil Went Down to Georgia"!

Maybe I'd invite Dante (Brad Dourif) from DEATH MACHINE over to talk science with my buddy Herbie West, too.

waffleking
03-08-2004, 03:02 PM
I could definitately see myself sharing an apartment with Bub from Day of the Dead.

With the both of us chilling on the couch drinking beer and watching tv or out hollering at girls. Oh hell yeah, we would be boys.

Jason13thh
03-09-2004, 01:02 AM
Let's not forget David from The Lost Boys.