PDA

View Full Version : Is JoBlo not taking any new schmoes????

DoCk
03-10-2004, 04:27 PM
My roommate tried to create an account and his wont activate it says he will get an email and his account is being reviewed????? is this true or is joblo moderators at the playboy mansion and too busy to hook my boy up?????? :confused:

Boba Joe
03-10-2004, 04:49 PM
Just give the man a little time. I noticed a brand new schmoe registering today.

DoCk
03-10-2004, 06:41 PM
my bad, we thought it was automated, we didnt know they check em out personally.

he can just watch me post until then.

:)

Nate6
03-10-2004, 07:01 PM
Originally posted by DoCk
is this true or is joblo moderators at the playboy mansion and too busy to hook my boy up??????

If they're at the Playboy mansion I wasn't invited!!

Lindsey
03-10-2004, 08:40 PM
Originally posted by Nate6
If they're at the Playboy mansion I wasn't invited!!

Sorry Nate! Only the cool Moderators got invitations. ;):D

JoBlo
03-10-2004, 08:41 PM
Registration on our board used to be automatic until we noticed too many punkasses joining up...... :)

Nowadays, every new applicant has to go through rigorous skill testing queries, beer drinking contests and spell checks before we allow them to move on to round 2, which includes movie knowledge quizzes, sexual history exams and a 20-page thesis on why JoBlo.com rocks the hizzouse. Most people fail the last part... ;)

AliLarterFan
03-10-2004, 08:46 PM
wo.........................

BorderEevilIII
03-10-2004, 08:49 PM
I guess the established BEHAVED schmoes are lucky....:D

DoCk
03-10-2004, 10:37 PM
http://www.alanjohns.fsnet.co.uk/goldmember/dr-evil-2.jpg

I'm just trying to get as many posts as possible that way I can become a moderator and eventually take over joblo.com and sign up an army of my clones....

;)

TheDeadWalk
03-10-2004, 10:59 PM

I'm just trying to get as many posts as possible that way I can become a moderator and eventually take over joblo.com and sign up an army of my clones....

;)

Dude, you're soooo almost there

DoCk
03-10-2004, 11:14 PM
I know, don't get me too hyped. ;)

...and when my roommate gets approved things will really get jumping.

SkyNet
03-10-2004, 11:37 PM
Originally posted by JoBlo
Nowadays, every new applicant has to go through rigorous skill testing queries, beer drinking contests and spell checks before we allow them to move on to round 2, which includes movie knowledge quizzes, sexual history exams and a 20-page thesis on why JoBlo.com rocks the hizzouse. Most people fail the last part... ;)

i may have to re-register.... now instead of doing why joblo.com rocks.. can i do why i rock?? there is alot more substance to that 1... :) !

PapaJupe2k
03-11-2004, 02:04 AM
Registration on our board used to be automatic until we noticed too many punkasses joining up...... :)

Nowadays, every new applicant has to go through rigorous skill testing queries, beer drinking contests Beer drinking contests? I want to re-register under a new name! I want bmain77 heads up. Make fun of me for drinking PBR will you... *shakes fist*:D

Boba Joe
03-11-2004, 02:56 AM

Damn. I'm glad I slipped through the cracks the first time.
There's NO WAY I could do all of that. :D

therealjohng
03-11-2004, 10:08 PM
Originally posted by SkyNet
I know instead of doing why joblo.com rocks.. can i do why i rock?? there is alot more substance to that 1... :) !

Fuck this. Look at the post below.

therealjohng
03-11-2004, 10:08 PM
Originally posted by SkyNet
I know instead of doing why joblo.com rocks.. can i do why i rock?? there is alot more substance to that 1... :) !

Really? I can't think of a damn thing.

:D

X-Nightcrawler
03-14-2004, 12:51 AM

;) Yeah? Well, be patient you and other seven million and six (including me) schmoes plan the same thing, only I wouldn't send in clones, but telletubbies playing Underworld endlessly in their tummies. This will hypnotize everyone while I fight Arrow and JoBlo from the lowest dungeon to the highest peak. THen, I'd win and I'd force the server password out of them.

Wait . . . did I just blow my plan!?

Playboy Papi
03-14-2004, 10:01 PM
wow, an entire thread about me. aint i special? ;)