PDA

View Full Version : What the F*ck am I watching right now?!

EVILxxx
03-27-2004, 02:13 AM
Ok This movie is pretty disturbing and I have no idea what it is. I caught it at a part where this guy dressed in almost a pee wee suit asks this girl to dance. He kind of looks like the actor who played Lewis Creed. After he leaves he follows her home where he watches her outside her window. She starts getting undressed and he starts masterbating right there!
Then in another scene he handcuffs this girl to her bed while she's sleeping and beats the crap out of her with his fist. Then there is another part where he's having sex with his girlfriend and to get off he tells her to pretend that she is dead. The most disturbing thing is this guy has a wife/serious girlfriend and a daughter. What the hell is this?

EVILxxx
03-27-2004, 02:38 AM
Ok it's Ted Bundy. This movie is fucked up. I'm gonna have some serious nightmares after this.

!MorganOnyx!
03-27-2004, 11:12 AM
Yeah dude, check out the start where he is posing in front of the mirror 'pretending' to talk to people. He's saying shit like "Hi I'm Ted!", but check out his facial expressions! FREAK!!

pyscho dude
03-27-2004, 12:11 PM
This movie sounds interesting. I'll have to check it out the next time I happen to be at my local video rental store.

Scully1888
03-27-2004, 03:32 PM
It's a great film. Very disturbing, but extremely powerful.

Excellent film.

EVILxxx
03-27-2004, 08:08 PM
I think the scene that disturbed me the most was

Spoilers:

The unconcious girl who wakes up to him raping her.

Jon Lyrik
03-27-2004, 08:12 PM
I caught about half of this one on Starz. It's pretty awful, a lot scenes that were supposed to have me flinching by how nuts the guy was just had me laughing my ass off. And I'm not the type of guy who generally laughs about these kinds of issues.

the dead one
03-29-2004, 11:00 PM
In todays anything for a fast buck market, there are a crop of these direct to video serial killer movies being cranked out to cash in on the publics facination with the likes of Dahmer, Gacy, and Bundy! Now the only one I have had the chance to check out so far is the Dahmer flick. Last night I had the displeasure of watching Bundy on Encore, It was a pretty disturbing flick. But over all, I thought it was awful. If they're going to make films based on these real life monsters, they should explore the mind set behind the madness. The Dahmer flick was ok, but at least they seemed to make the effort to get inside the background on what made him tick! Not just show the grusome acts he commited for the sleezy exploitation factor. Now as far as the Bundy flick goes, It was just an excuse to show him go from one kill to another. If I want to see some guy going around hacking up people for the fun of it, Ill watch a classic 80's slasher flick!
After viewing Bundy, I felt so slimy that I had to take a shower! In my humble opinion Bundy was a coward and hated women, considering that his only victims were women. he was a real piece of human trash that the world can do without!
We should keep in mind that real peoples lives and families were effected and destoyed by the horrible acts of these heartless brutal sadistic monsters! There is a difference between the fantasy of celluloid monsters and the REAL monsters that exist in our world....food for thought!

Cronos
03-30-2004, 09:07 AM
Ted Bundys a great but very fucked up film