PDA

View Full Version : Hellraiser's next movies ? Will they ever be released?

Jason Vorhees
06-17-2004, 04:07 PM
Anybody with any news?

LoomisFan
06-17-2004, 04:36 PM
According to upcominghorrormovies.com, Hellraiser: Deader should be out August 31 of this year, and Hellraiser: Hellworld will be out sometime next year. The two films were shot back-to-back. Deader will be about a Satanic cult known as the Deaders, and I think that Hellworld is about some kind of demonic game.

I still say that Helloween would have been a better idea than more DTV sequels. At least we could get Pinhead back on the big screen...

Xipe Totec
06-17-2004, 04:45 PM
Why the fuck is it taking them so long? I remember about a year ago they were just going to come out, but that never happened.

Could Be Worse
06-17-2004, 05:57 PM
Sigh. When will they stop? Hellseeker looked so good but was so disappointing.

the dead one
06-17-2004, 06:33 PM
this series has"gone to HELL in a hand basket"
Maybe it would be best if they shelved any future films, until they can find something new to explore in the Hellraiser mythos...

Elgyn
06-17-2004, 09:31 PM
Originally posted by the dead one

Maybe it would be best if they shelved any future films, until they can find something new to explore in the Hellraiser mythos...

Why do that when they can keep churning-out cheapo DTV crap and make a little profit?:(

XCoRyX
06-17-2004, 11:25 PM

that might be whats best, but that would mean dimension would be smart,so...

the dead one
06-17-2004, 11:28 PM
Cory-
Nice to know that someone understands.
:D

Elgyn-
Point taken...I forgot that the all mighty dollar is more important.
Creativity is a faded concept to some, I guess! :mad:

Roy Hatred
06-18-2004, 04:40 AM
Man, I think I may be the only person on the planet that still digs these movies...I loved INFERNO...and HELLSEEKER too...I think they took a step back from the whole 'someone opens the box and pinhead kills them, someone uses the box to send pinhead back' rut...INFERNO & HELLSEEKER were both very much in the vein of the comic, of which I'm a big fan, where the evil of man take precedence over the evil of the cenobites...there is more hell in the hearts of men than the box could ever release...or at least that's how I see it...I can't wait to see the new stuff, personally...

Elgyn
06-18-2004, 10:52 PM
Originally posted by Roy Hatred
Man, I think I may be the only person on the planet that still digs these movies...I loved INFERNO...and HELLSEEKER too...

"Inferno" = great concept, mediocore movie IMO.
"Hellseeker" = half-assed retread of "Inferno".

But these two NEW sequels sound more to me like "Hell On Earth" than "Inferno" & "Hellseeker".

XCoRyX
06-19-2004, 12:25 PM
your not the only one that enjoyed hellseeker, hell from the hellraiser movies i HAVE seen, it was the best for me.

thebloodfeaster
06-20-2004, 01:18 AM
Originally posted by Roy Hatred
Man, I think I may be the only person on the planet that still digs these movies...I loved INFERNO...and HELLSEEKER too...I think they took a step back from the whole 'someone opens the box and pinhead kills them, someone uses the box to send pinhead back' rut...INFERNO & HELLSEEKER were both very much in the vein of the comic, of which I'm a big fan, where the evil of man take precedence over the evil of the cenobites...there is more hell in the hearts of men than the box could ever release...or at least that's how I see it...I can't wait to see the new stuff, personally...

You're not the only one, I love all of them.

Xipe Totec
06-20-2004, 03:09 PM
I like all of them, but love Hellbound and Inferno.

Roy Hatred
06-22-2004, 07:20 AM
What I love about hellraiser films is that no matter how much I don't like the movie (take 3 and 4 for instance, i'm not a big fan of those two) there are still really cool parts that I love, like the motorhead song "hellraiser" at the end of hell on earth...that is awesome!!!! and the really cool scene in bloodlines when pinhead decapitates lemerchant's descendant with the chain...that is SO BADASS!!!!...so, I'm sure even if the new movies are weak, my silly fanboy ass will find something about them that I absolutely love...

Sunnyflower
06-27-2004, 03:24 PM
I really love the first 3 hellraiser movies....the 4rth was pretty good. After that it just got more and more watered down imho
I could not even watch the one withthe anti-hero as some would call him. The 'dirty dick' is what I will dub him. :p
He was just not good enough for a good guy , as far as what I like and enjoy in movies.
That's just me..........

DocPhosphorus
07-05-2004, 08:16 AM

Ok Man, Dude Don't Be a Retard... I think they Did that in The Fucking 5th and 6th Hellraiser.. Altough The 6th sucked.. the 5th was awesome.. they Did something different in all of them, And all of them were GREAT ideas that should have had HUGE budgets, and if they had... they would have been so damn good.

pyscho dude
07-05-2004, 04:57 PM
I like all the hellraiser films and I'm waiting for the next two. Hellseeker wasn't as good as the others but it was still good.