View Full Version : Heads up to JoBlo movie site crew~

06-24-2004, 02:47 AM
The Mummy Ride is great but I saw a "is this some sort of sick joke" after the "Water world". I just wanted to let you know that Water world is not a ride (same with Spider-Man Rocks!), it is the most kick ass show on the planet! Even if you hate the movie (which I do), the show is a 15 minutes must see. It is absolutely awesome. I just don't want you guys to pass it up since you obviously hate the film.

06-24-2004, 02:55 AM
I'm utterly lost...:confused:

Grim H.
06-25-2004, 01:23 AM
Originally posted by quoth_the_raven
I'm utterly lost...:confused:

What he said...:confused:

06-25-2004, 01:33 AM
JoBlo will know, if only he checked teh damn thread :mad: :confused: :D ;) :) :p

06-27-2004, 06:22 PM
He's talking about the article referring to the San Diego Comicon July 22-25.
During that article is mentioned the new ride for The Mummy at Universal Studios Hollywood, which he wants to go to while he's in California during the Comicon.

I agree that the WATERWORLD ride is pretty cool. My friends and I ran into a showing just before it started, got front row seats. As we were walking in the announcer was right on cur for us with the presentation "And now, our 3:15 presentation of Waterworld... in Spanish!".
You don't need to know what they're saying (Although I knew enough spanish to understand about 80% of the show), as long as you can watch the adventure - and get soaked in the process!

The coolest part is when the plane flies over the top of the set, right into the water and slides up on the fence right in front of you. That was cool.

That part was cool, but the coolest part was when the hot chick sitting next to us got all wet - while wearing a white t-shirt. HOT! BOING! Sha-wing.

Indy in IN
06-28-2004, 01:21 PM
He is talking about Universal Studios if that helps. Maybe he was trying to post in the Florida Reunion thread??

The Postmaster General
06-28-2004, 09:14 PM
I know what this thread is all about.