PDA

View Full Version : Favorite NOES Music Video!

Servo
10-11-2004, 06:32 PM
My roommate just got the NOES DVD BoxSet (It rocks the house) and we agree that Dokken's "Dream Warriors" is not only one rockin' 80's hair band tune but it's also a pretty sweet video.

And although it's pretty much the personification of Freddy's demise as a psychological, dark slasher character, The Fat Boys' "Are You Read For Freddy" is pretty good...you know, in that special-retarded-little-yellow-bus kind of way. Freddy raps. SSSSWEEET.

What about you guys?

Shatter
10-12-2004, 09:06 AM
"Dream Warriors" is pretty good but I'd have to go with "Are You Ready For Freddy"

I wish Will Smith would have made a video for "Nightmare On My Street".

TheAxeGrinder
10-12-2004, 09:11 AM
Yeah, The Fat Boys video is my fave. Freakin' hilarious how those guys runs from Freddy. Plus, it was nice that they included that shot of Freddy reassembling himself from Part 4 at the beginning of the video.

darchangel
10-12-2004, 01:21 PM
do you even need to ask me??? ;)

Rockin' Like Dokken

~darchangel~

XCoRyX
10-20-2004, 12:51 AM
'Dream Warriors' by Dokken of course...no competition if you ask me.

I personally along with 5 other 80s bands, just ordered the best of dokken...besides dream warriors,they're an excellent band.

and i said it once, so why not say it again? i still believe, with whatever next NOES type venture they dwelve into,they should use this song in it somehow.

ERIN_LoJ
10-21-2004, 11:21 PM
Dream Warriors is definately the best. Love the song and the video is pretty creative as far as videos go.

syxxpac
10-21-2004, 11:27 PM
Hahaha, that Dokken video is money :p

I rented NOES3 a few months ago, popped in the tape and thought the movie had started when suddenly it turned into a music video. I was like "Double-U Tee Eff?"

Fun times in the world of horror cinema.

Countess
10-22-2004, 08:12 PM
Without a doubt it's Dokken's "Dream Warriors" music video. I love the song and the video makes it even better.

S-10
02-18-2005, 08:23 PM
"Love Kills" by The Vinnie Vincent Invasion.

Good video for a great song.

Mr-Blonde
03-09-2005, 11:50 AM
Dokken's Dream Warriors-- but of course!

/ "We're the Dream Warriors! Don't wanna dream no more! We're the Dream Warriors! Maybe tonight you'll be gone!!!" :D

optimus
03-22-2005, 06:58 AM
I like the "Dream Warriors" song better, but the "Are You Ready for Freddy?" video more fun to watch.

Scully1888
04-19-2005, 12:03 PM
Why are you people forgetting the best of the three videos on the box set?

Whodini's "Anyways I Gotta Swing It" is fucking hilarious!

Observe the 80's ghetto clothing! Witness the cheesiest rapping ever! And best of all,

VIEW THE DANCING FREDDYS GOING UP AND DOWN THE STAIRS!

:D

Genghis Khan
07-05-2005, 07:40 PM
Originally posted by XCoRyX
'Dream Warriors' by Dokken of course...no competition if you ask me.

Amen, brother! Dokken rocks and I love that video. BTW, I also just bought their best of CD.

Rock On!!
:cool:

Last Dragon
04-06-2006, 06:48 AM
I've always been a Fat Boys fan, so I'm going with "Are You Ready for Freddy."

miss.kruger
04-09-2006, 06:45 PM
Originally posted by Shatter
"Dream Warriors" is pretty good but I'd have to go with "Are You Ready For Freddy"

I wish Will Smith would have made a video for "Nightmare On My Street". yeah,are u ready for freddy waz tight!!

night_hawk7
01-09-2007, 03:40 PM
"DREAM WARRIORS" all the way! I remember being a little kid and hearing the song at the end and thinking how awesome it was.

Valo the Crow
01-12-2007, 07:23 PM
Gotta go with The Fat Boys " Are You Ready For Freddy", that was f*cking hilarious.

teenkiller
02-27-2007, 08:28 PM
Both videos were good. I like Dokken's song better but the Fat Boys video probably ranks higher with me. IGGY POP also had that really awesome song FREDDY'S DEAD. Well thats all for now GOoD JOURNEY my fellow schmoes.