PDA

View Full Version : High Tension: Rated & Unrated Cuts on October 11, 2005 (Full Specs Inside)

SkyNet
07-25-2005, 07:01 PM
thanks to DVDanswers for the specs and to DVDcollector (the schmoe) for originally reporting the release date.

Title: High Tension
Starring: Cécile De France
Released: 11th October 2005
SRP: $27.98 Each

Further Details
Lions Gate Home Entertainment has sent over artwork for High Tension which stars Cécile De France, Maïwenn Le Besco, Philippe Nahon and Franck Khalfoun. This Alexandre Aja directed horror flick, will be available to own in rated (full screen only), and unrated editions from the 11th October this year. Each should retail at around $27.98. Both discs will carry options to screen the film in its U.S. theatrical audio version (with mixed use of languages), the original French version with English subtitles or, alternatively with full English dubbing. Extras will include a director/writer commentary with Aja and co-writer Grégory Levasseur, a director and lead actress select-scene commentary with Aja and star Cécile De France and three featurettes on the making of the film, the make-up effects and the building of tension. Completing the package will be some trailers. We've attached the artwork for both rated, and unrated editions below

go here for the artwork:

http://www.dvdanswers.com/index.php?r=0&s=1&c=7258&n=1&burl=

Cronos
07-26-2005, 08:25 AM
hmm, looking over those extras i dont know how different they are to the UK release aside from the extra commentary, i think ill wait till this is released and then read some comparisons of the 2

although i like the UK cover art a hell of a lot more (aside from the stupid alternate title used)

cocksmokinclerk
07-26-2005, 09:05 AM
my gf went to go see this without knowing that it was a foreign movie, she was pretty pissed but i thought i tlooked pretty cool, i'll check this out, it does look pretty badass

Backstabba
07-26-2005, 09:51 AM
...Im not sure if I should buy this version for the extras, and for the original french language track, or keep my uncut English version....
This is hard....

LegionX
07-26-2005, 07:29 PM
I'm going to definetly own this. Movie was great classic horror for me and this is a must have for my collection

Kucha
07-26-2005, 08:54 PM
I enjoyed the flick and will probably pick up the unrated version.

thedudeman69
07-26-2005, 08:57 PM
Man, I haven't seen it. I need to check it out.

Lazy Boy
07-27-2005, 12:45 AM
I will probably pick up the unrated version, since the import DVD I have is of bad quality (image, dubbing).

HyperToniC
08-06-2005, 04:08 PM
Awesome! Can't wait! Will definitely buy the Unrated Edition as this movie kicked all sorts of ass :D Thanks for the news! :cool:

Shockwave
08-06-2005, 08:53 PM
I missed it in theatres, so ill probably pick up the unrated version.

Double Down
08-06-2005, 10:37 PM
Although I predicted the ending of the film correctly early on I still loved it. I'll definitely get the unrated version, I can't wait for this.