Movie Fan Central Discussion Forums

Movie Fan Central Discussion Forums (http://www.joblo.com/forums/index.php)
-   Celeb-O-Meter (http://www.joblo.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=48)
-   -   David and Victoria Beckham (http://www.joblo.com/forums/showthread.php?t=102219)

bob 07-01-2006 10:36 PM

David and Victoria Beckham

I was just wondering, since one used to be a singer and is now simply ungodly good-looking, and the other is a soccer stud...and ungodly good-looking, and they're the biggest celebrity couple in the world, how do we feel about them?

Personally, I'm pro both of them...easy on the eyes, and I just like the fact that they've become massive celebrities because they're just...cool. I mean, Beckham's a good player, but there are many better ones, and it's not like the Spice Girls have been lasting influences on society, so people basically worship them because they're hip and attractive.

That's maddening in both pointless celebrities (Paris Hilton...), but in these two it's charming for some reason.

So yeah, Yay...

bob 07-03-2006 03:38 AM

Yeah, I was thinking about this...I'm about five years too late on this one, aren't I?

Scorpio24 07-03-2006 06:37 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by bob
Yeah, I was thinking about this...I'm about five years too late on this one, aren't I?

Haha. Yeah just a bit.

Well he is loved in the UK because bascily he is such a nice down to earth guy. He is a gratingly good looking guy as well.

She is hated. Loathed. She is an attention whore to the highest degree. She is forever setting up photoshoots to turn up where she is going and what have you. The UK hates her. She makes a fool out of him at every oppotunity. She is not as good looking as you would thing and Miss plastic surgery is her middle name(Allegedly)

I'll give you an example. Joe Cole's new girlfriend

Carly Zucker:
http://img127.imageshack.us/img127/3...rly16qn.th.png
http://img136.imageshack.us/img136/6...rly23ps.th.png

1 fine looking woman I think you will agree as been getting alot of attention from the press. Next day the press found out that Victoria had arranged for the press to take photo's of her being caught by "surprise" on a shopping trip with wait for it a jacket buttoned to the navel and her fake tits hanging out of bra on show. All because she was getting annoyed at the tatention Zuckr was getting.

She comes across as so false when she speaks people have been known to pull of their ears. She is hated.

So in conclusion

Him Yay
Her Nay

bigred760 07-05-2006 10:11 AM

I don't have much of an opinion on the missus - though I couldn't stand the Spice Girls.

Beckham is cool in my eyes because he's a soccer player, and a damn good one too.

BadCoverVersion 07-06-2006 10:33 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Scorpio24
Well he is loved in the UK because bascily he is such a nice down to earth guy. He is a gratingly good looking guy as well.

She is hated. Loathed. She is an attention whore to the highest degree. She is forever setting up photoshoots to turn up where she is going and what have you. The UK hates her. She makes a fool out of him at every oppotunity. She is not as good looking as you would thing and Miss plastic surgery is her middle name(Allegedly)
She makes a fool out oh him!!!???

She said he wore her underwear on occasion and her nickname for him was Goldenballs...he fucked the masseuse and his PA - a woman who has no problem wanking off a pig no less.

He also allegedly slept with countless others.

As far as I know Posh has blatantly 'set up' just one photoshoot...the one on the ski slopes just after the scandal erupted. It was a silly mistake really. She wanted to show the world her marriage was genuinely solid, instead she came off looking like she didn't give a hoot. The huge dark sunglasses and her forced grin told an altogether different story mind.

To be honest with you, the whole backlash against HER after the affair absolutely sickened me. She clearly loves him dearly and I think if he actually left her she'd me utterly shattered. She never drove him into the arms of another woman as the tabloids claimed...he just let his dick do the thinking.

'Tis true she loved the limelight when her and David were just a childless couple...but since squeezing out the sprogs she seems to have shunned the paps. If she needed the tabloid inches wouldn't she have been part of the WAG club 18-30 pub-crawl!?

I feel for Victoria sometimes. She obviously has an eating disorder and I don't think she's overly fond of her general appearance...still she seems to be a good mum to her boys and she always comes across as a warm, frank and surprisingly witty gal in interviews.

I think it's high time the Great British public actually threw her a bone.

I say Yay to both of them, as long as Becks keeps his cock in his trousers!

BadCoverVersion 07-06-2006 10:43 AM

Quote:

1 fine looking woman I think you will agree as been getting alot of attention from the press. Next day the press found out that Victoria had arranged for the press to take photo's of her being caught by "surprise" on a shopping trip with wait for it a jacket buttoned to the navel and her fake tits hanging out of bra on show. All because she was getting annoyed at the tatention Zuckr was getting.
Like you said...the press hate her. They love nothing more than painting her as a bitter old slag at any given opportunity.

I highly doubt Victoria herself 'arranged' the photo op... more like they recieved a tip-off from some fucker, or a lackey made some extra dollar.

Scorpio24 07-06-2006 11:10 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by BadCoverVersion
She makes a fool out oh him!!!???

She said he wore her underwear on occasion and her nickname for him was Goldenballs...he fucked the masseuse and his PA - a woman who has no problem wanking off a pig no less.

He also allegedly slept with countless others.

Well if my memory serves me correct and it does he didn't look to impressed when she happened to mention it on Parky. I'm usre the Englan captian wants everyone to know he werars ladies underware on occasions. Not embarresing at all.

So he fucked Loose. So what? If maybe Posh spent a little more time with the man instead of chasing a long ago finished pop career then maybe it wouldn't have happened. It's no exscuse but a reason. She was the main factor in him moving to Madrid in the 1st place. Fergie has said in his autobiography that the woman ruined him. All she ever wanted to do was drag him to parties to meet famous people and model clothes. And i'd be seriously impressed if he knew all that time ago she was going to wank off a pig.

As for all the "alleged other women" Every fucker in the Northen hemisphere claimed to have had an affair with him. What a load of bollocks that lot was.

Quote:

As far as I know Posh has blatantly 'set up' just one photoshoot...the one on the ski slopes just after the scandal erupted. It was a silly mistake really. She wanted to show the world her marriage was genuinely solid, instead she came off looking like she didn't give a hoot. The huge dark sunglasses and her forced grin told an altogether different story mind.

To be honest with you, the whole backlash against HER after the affair absolutely sickened me. She clearly loves him dearly and I think if he actually left her she'd me utterly shattered. She never drove him into the arms of another woman as the tabloids claimed...he just let his dick do the thinking.

How do you know that for definite. Because it seemed to me like that is exactly what she did. She wasn't exactly spending alot of time with him in Madrid. IMO she shot herself in the foot.

The reason she is so hated is because of these "ooops my tits are hanging out of my dress again........ and oh look there's a camera..... and oh wait......pout. There that should do it." moments she seems to keep having.

Maybe she was harshly treated after the divorce by the public but as you've said she already made a mistake with the photo op ion the ski slopes and I think it just turned everybody against her.

Again only an opinion but I find her to be fake. Clever and manipitalive but fake.

Scorpio24 07-06-2006 11:14 AM

Quote:

Like you said...the press hate her. They love nothing more than painting her as a bitter old slag at any given opportunity.

I highly doubt Victoria herself 'arranged' the photo op... more like they recieved a tip-off from some fucker, or a lackey made some extra dollar.

Yes the press to like to potray her as so. Can't think why.

Maybe the thing I read about the photo op is lie. More than possible but i'm more inclined to believe it.

The thing I dislike about this woman is the same thing I hate about Coleen. Both were cheated on buy their partners. Both had to put up with a public showing of the affairs. In Rooneys case prostitutes.

But they sill stayed with them. Not only that but were blisfully happy on a ski slope. I don't believe the bollocks about them doing it to for the elationship or kids I believe they stayed because they are both smart enough to know they are fuck all without they men.

BadCoverVersion 07-06-2006 12:41 PM

Quote:

So he fucked Loose. So what? If maybe Posh spent a little more time with the man instead of chasing a long ago finished pop career then maybe it wouldn't have happened. It's no exscuse but a reason. She was the main factor in him moving to Madrid in the 1st place. Fergie has said in his autobiography that the woman ruined him. All she ever wanted to do was drag him to parties to meet famous people and model clothes. And i'd be seriously impressed if he knew all that time ago she was going to wank off a pig.
Oh give over. You might as well go the whole hog and come out with "well if she knew how to keep her man happy..."

He shouldn't have had an affair, simple as that. They have 3 young children together (2 at the time of the fling) and they are MARRIED. If he wasn't happy in the relationship then he should have been a man about it and told Victoria just that.

As for Fergie, he knows only what Beckham tells him so therefore he knows jackshit. All the 'dragging' him around to parties is what has made him quite possibly the most recognised footballer in the world and Fergie by his own admission isn't interested in that side of the game...Victoria is a very savvy businesswoman and she has basically built Brand Beckham single-handedly.

Quote:

The reason she is so hated is because of these "ooops my tits are hanging out of my dress again........ and oh look there's a camera..... and oh wait......pout. There that should do it." moments she seems to keep having.
You just sound petty man. Google Posh Spice/Victoria Beckham and you get a handful of pictures of her with a face like a slapped arse (trademark Posh) and a couple of her naked-but-covered...I don't recall any pictures of her flashing her boobies, not a one.

Fact is, you don't like her. Scarlett Johansson happens to flounce about with her "tits hanging out" at almost every awards ceremony she attends but she's a hottie and not married to a man that most straight man would happily take up the shitter...so that's alright then.

Scorpio24 07-06-2006 01:51 PM

Quote:

Oh give over. You might as well go the whole hog and come out with "well if she knew how to keep her man happy..."

He shouldn't have had an affair, simple as that. They have 3 young children together (2 at the time of the fling) and they are MARRIED. If he wasn't happy in the relationship then he should have been a man about it and told Victoria just that.

As for Fergie, he knows only what Beckham tells him so therefore he knows jackshit. All the 'dragging' him around to parties is what has made him quite possibly the most recognised footballer in the world and Fergie by his own admission isn't interested in that side of the game...Victoria is a very savvy businesswoman and she has basically built Brand Beckham single-handedly.

I've already said it was wrong and not an exscuse. Just pointing out the fact she isn't an exactly brilliant wife. The only reason she's with him is exatcly as you've put above. Brand Beckham. That's why she's hated. She's FUCKING USELESS. Her only ability is to make a brand out of a marriage to one of the best looking footballers on the planet. Exscuse me and eanyone else if they don't shed a tear if her "perfect marriage" has some bumped along it's material way. She's with good ole Dai for the brand and the things that go with it. That's why she's looked upon as a cunt.

And the fact that Beckham has said Fergie was like a father to him and he was the man he went to with his problems - yes i'm sure he knows shit. He probably knows more than Vicky.

Quote:

[BYou just sound petty man. Google Posh Spice/Victoria Beckham and you get a handful of pictures of her with a face like a slapped arse (trademark Posh) and a couple of her naked-but-covered...I don't recall any pictures of her flashing her boobies, not a one.

Fact is, you don't like her. Scarlett Johansson happens to flounce about with her "tits hanging out" at almost every awards ceremony she attends but she's a hottie and not married to a man that most straight man would happily take up the shitter...so that's alright then. [/B]

Read the post again. I didn't say she has flashed her boobies. She had her tits hanging out her pushed up bra which was in full view because she hadn't buttoned her shirt up from the waist. This the day after Carly Tucker was told she will be the greatest wag of all time or whatever other shit they spout about them. And there just happened to be a photographer there to catcher. Amazing.

Of course I don't like her. I didn't think that was even in dispute. So Scarlett attends award shows with her tits hanging out? So? It's her job to look great. she lives in a fickle enviroment. Difference is it's her job and I only ever see her doing it at award shows. Good old Vicky does it walking down the corner shop hoping someone got a camera. She has no profession only her brand.

Comparing the two is rediculous.

Anyway one more time. She's hated becasue she's all about the image. She's nothing without him she has no career to speak of and that pic on the ski slope just days after the story is everything that she stands for. FAKENESS.

bob 07-06-2006 05:35 PM

But doesn't this all speak to the power of love?

:confused:

Scorpio24 07-07-2006 04:56 AM

Nope it speaks to the power of a BRAND and FALSENESS

Cronos 07-07-2006 05:53 AM

NAY, both complete morons

therealjohng 07-07-2006 01:52 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Cronos
NAY, both complete morons

One of them is at least a talented moron.

KillerKlown 07-11-2006 07:49 AM

NAY - They're arseholes.

She's just like a tampon as well, as they're both just stuck up cunts.

jeo4 08-08-2006 11:05 PM

For reasons stated above, fuck 'em both. NAY.