Movie Fan Central Discussion Forums

Movie Fan Central Discussion Forums (http://www.joblo.com/forums/index.php)
-   Celeb Talk/Gossip (http://www.joblo.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Remember Jeremy London from Dazed & Confused? (http://www.joblo.com/forums/showthread.php?t=148460)

echo_bravo 01-31-2013 02:44 AM

Remember Jeremy London from Dazed & Confused?

Man, this dude is not doing too well. He got the shit kicked out of him during a bar fight. Poor guy. I also recall him being on Celeb Rehab not too long ago.

Jason London's face was a broken, swollen mess following the crazy brawl at the Martini Ranch bar in Scottsdale, AZ on Sunday ... and it's clear Jason was on the losing end of the fight.

A rep for London tells TMZ ... the actor doesn't exactly remember how the violence began -- but says he DOES remember that someone had approached him in the bar and accused him of "looking at his friend's girl." Jason says the man then got physical with him.

Jason says the next thing he remembers is getting arrested ... but before he wound up in cuffs, the actor claims he was brutally assaulted by the bar's security staff ... and he doesn't know why.

"Jason's injuries are consistent with a brutal attack with deliberately and expertly aimed landed shots to the head which, according to eyewitnesses, continued even after he was unconscious," the rep tells TMZ.

We're told Jason suffered a right orbital fracture in the attack ... as well as a sinus fracture, multiple contusions, hematomas, abrasions and a concussion.

Jason claims he didn't throw one punch -- and his fists can back up his claim, because there are no bumps, bruises or cuts on either of his hands.

http://ll-media.tmz.com/2013/01/30/0...n-launch-3.jpg

Bourne101 01-31-2013 01:20 PM

Randal Pink Floyd's gonna do whatever Randal Pink Floyd wants to do.

Herald 01-31-2013 01:46 PM

Jeremy London who you refer in the title is the fat rehab guy, headlining several Asylum movies. Jason London who's named in the article multiple times is the brother who starred in Dazed & Confused. So which brother do you want to discuss here?

Glinda 01-31-2013 03:26 PM

Jason is the one who was in the bar fight, but it's confusing many don't realize those two are not the same person.

The local Scottsdale/Phx papers I've read don't mention anything about Jason and anyone's girlfriend. Rather that he sneezed on some guy and didn't apologize and they ended up in a scuffle and the cops were called. Jason was then belligerant with the cops.

Allegedly of course at this point. Who knows, it was probably both the girl deal and the sneeze not going over well with too much alcohol all around.

echo_bravo 01-31-2013 06:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Herald (Post 3650084)
Jeremy London who you refer in the title is the fat rehab guy, headlining several Asylum movies. Jason London who's named in the article multiple times is the brother who starred in Dazed & Confused. So which brother do you want to discuss here?

Wow my bad haha. I completely butchered the title here. Yeah JASON London was the one that got his ass kicked here. I totally got them mixed up. Epic Fail on my part:(

SL Dubbs 02-21-2013 02:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bourne101 (Post 3650076)
Randal Pink Floyd's gonna do whatever Randal Pink Floyd wants to do.

he's livin.

rustysyringe 02-21-2013 04:05 PM

Check's IMDB, see's said actor hasn't starred in shit that's worth a shit since dazed and confused. Thinks to self, hardly worth mentioning and moves on looking for something that may actually be worth the waste of cyberspace.

Matchbox225 02-21-2013 05:37 PM

Quote:

Remember Jeremy London from Dazed & Confused?
No.

DuncanIdaho 02-21-2013 11:29 PM

When TMZ broke the story they also said he shit all over himself in the back of the cop car while insulting the police officers.

ilovemovies 02-22-2013 03:29 AM

He was in Party of Five right? I do remember him from that show.

jaw2929 02-24-2013 04:17 PM

They're twins I believe.... One was in Mallrats and I think the other was in the TV show 7th Heaven.

freakandgeek 03-16-2013 08:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by echo_bravo (Post 3649896)
Man, this dude is not doing too well. He got the shit kicked out of him during a bar fight. Poor guy. I also recall him being on Celeb Rehab not too long ago.

Jason London's face was a broken, swollen mess following the crazy brawl at the Martini Ranch bar in Scottsdale, AZ on Sunday ... and it's clear Jason was on the losing end of the fight.

A rep for London tells TMZ ... the actor doesn't exactly remember how the violence began -- but says he DOES remember that someone had approached him in the bar and accused him of "looking at his friend's girl." Jason says the man then got physical with him.

Jason says the next thing he remembers is getting arrested ... but before he wound up in cuffs, the actor claims he was brutally assaulted by the bar's security staff ... and he doesn't know why.

"Jason's injuries are consistent with a brutal attack with deliberately and expertly aimed landed shots to the head which, according to eyewitnesses, continued even after he was unconscious," the rep tells TMZ.

We're told Jason suffered a right orbital fracture in the attack ... as well as a sinus fracture, multiple contusions, hematomas, abrasions and a concussion.

Jason claims he didn't throw one punch -- and his fists can back up his claim, because there are no bumps, bruises or cuts on either of his hands.

http://ll-media.tmz.com/2013/01/30/0...n-launch-3.jpg

Ok, so what if he was looking at your girlfriend?! Was he attacking her? Geez! I hope charges were brought up if that was the only reason!!!