Movie Fan Central Discussion Forums

Movie Fan Central Discussion Forums (http://www.joblo.com/forums/index.php)
-   Celeb Talk/Gossip (http://www.joblo.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Taylor Swift is allegedly not a fan of uncut cocks (http://www.joblo.com/forums/showthread.php?t=148518)

echo_bravo 02-05-2013 01:37 AM

Taylor Swift is allegedly not a fan of uncut cocks
 
Gotta love the National Enquirer.

Now here’s the REAL story, told in the non-naughtiest way I know how: Harry broke it off himself because, he told pals, he was “sick and tired of Taylor nagging him about clipping his...” er,...well, his...er, untrimmed whatsit!

Said my source close to Styles: “Taylor didn’t like the fact that English-born Harry was not circumcised – she even suggested he undergo surgery!”

But from the very first time Taylor brought it up...er, mentioned it, “Harry made it clear he had no intention of changing anything. He asked her not to mention it again. But Taylor never missed the chance to poke fun or make a comment. At first, Harry just rolled his eyes and tried to ignore her, but the final straw came when she suggested once again that he get...snipped!”


http://www.usmagazine.com/uploads/as...styles-467.jpg
http://www.nationalenquirer.com/mike...es-got-snipped

Herald 02-05-2013 09:13 AM

It's so hot reading Taylor Swift and cocks in one sentence

Preston_79 02-05-2013 09:30 AM

I don't believe this. Any girl who's experienced an uncircumcised penis knows they are superior to those that are nipped. Sad that we live in a world where women are encouraged to prefer a mutilated penis over the one God intended.

Mr.HyDe807 02-05-2013 12:45 PM

Well, if anything, this'll make for a weird song on her next album.

adamjohnson 02-05-2013 12:45 PM

It's really no wonder Taylor Swift cant keep a man. She's a prude AND an idiot, to go with nagging and annoying.

Bondgirl 02-05-2013 06:52 PM

Oh so the man was not well trimmed

I thought most of you guys would keep this area neat and tidy as it seems to be the done thing these days

PBateman 02-05-2013 07:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bondgirl (Post 3651952)
Oh so the man was not well trimmed

I thought most of you guys would keep this area neat and tidy as it seems to be the done thing these days

Jesus fuckin Christ.

Yeah when most us guys hear that from a chick we flock to home depot to get some rubber gloves and some pruning shears, then stop to get copius amounts of drugs and booze to deal with the pain of cutting of our own foreskin.

Pubes

MightyCelestial 02-05-2013 07:11 PM

Well,
I can see why he broke it off.
I'm sure that whenever she gave him a blowjob,
he must've had the thought in the back of his mind that she was tempted to bite down really hard.

hoojib127 02-06-2013 07:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Preston_79 (Post 3651784)
I don't believe this. Any girl who's experienced an uncircumcised penis knows they are superior to those that are nipped. Sad that we live in a world where women are encouraged to prefer a mutilated penis over the one God intended.

Then why would God then impose circumcision on Abraham? :rolleyes:

Preston_79 02-07-2013 10:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hoojib127 (Post 3652425)
Then why would God then impose circumcision on Abraham? :rolleyes:

Maybe because he's a sick fuck? Why a God would care about another man's penis is beyond me? Maybe he should have left that skin off when he created us.

I've read that people circumcised to keep their kids dick clean? Well, we have showers now and soap so better to just teach your kid to clean his dick than be lazy and cut the end off. You teach your kid to brush his teach, you don't just pull them all out because he might get cavities. I've also heard that in the late 1800's people liked circumcision because they thought it would discourage masturbating. Now days it just makes no sense.

I Am Legend 02-07-2013 03:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bondgirl (Post 3651952)
Oh so the man was not well trimmed

I thought most of you guys would keep this area neat and tidy as it seems to be the done thing these days


You've posted some...unwise things over the years, but this is legendary--and not in a good way.

magjournal 02-07-2013 03:54 PM

Seems like Taylor Swift isn't a fan of anything with a cock in general.

Erroneous 02-07-2013 09:14 PM

Maybe she will make a song about it. Stay tuned

Cunning Visions 02-07-2013 09:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Erroneous (Post 3652845)
Maybe she will make a song about it. Stay tuned

"I tried to get him to stay, but he kept givin' me the slip/ Needed to tell him "You ain't getting any of this without a little off the tip"/ So now I'm here by myself...ready to sob/ All because he wouldn't snip snip his knnnnooooobbb!"

-A verse from Swift's upcoming single "Uncut".

echo_bravo 02-08-2013 01:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cunning Visions (Post 3652869)
"I tried to get him to stay, but he kept givin' me the slip/ Needed to tell him "You ain't getting any of this without a little off the tip"/ So now I'm here by myself...ready to sob/ All because he wouldn't snip snip his knnnnooooobbb!"

-A verse from Swift's upcoming single "Uncut".

lmao well done

God of War 02-08-2013 02:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PBateman (Post 3651962)
Jesus fuckin Christ.

Yeah when most us guys hear that from a chick we flock to home depot to get some rubber gloves and some pruning shears, then stop to get copius amounts of drugs and booze to deal with the pain of cutting of our own foreskin.

Pubes

LMAO!

Buck Turgidson 02-08-2013 06:51 AM

Drew Brees should have used this against him.

Bondgirl 02-08-2013 06:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PBateman (Post 3651962)
Jesus fuckin Christ.

Yeah when most us guys hear that from a chick we flock to home depot to get some rubber gloves and some pruning shears, then stop to get copius amounts of drugs and booze to deal with the pain of cutting of our own foreskin.

Pubes

Well l hear alot of guys do trim them selfs and keep the hair on there balls tidy
I know alot of guys expect women to shave off all there pubic hair or have there in a well trimmed style

I have to say that it is not what is down under it is what you have above the vagina or peenis and ball area

I heard all this shaving and trimming came from porno films

it makes me laugh sometimes

Glinda 02-08-2013 09:44 PM

Bondgirl, I think this is just a simple misunderstanding.

"Uncut" meaning not circumcised. Foreskin left intact.

I Am Legend 02-11-2013 03:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bondgirl (Post 3653167)
Well l hear alot of guys do trim them selfs and keep the hair on there balls tidy
I know alot of guys expect women to shave off all there pubic hair or have there in a well trimmed style

I have to say that it is not what is down under it is what you have above the vagina or peenis and ball area

I heard all this shaving and trimming came from porno films

it makes me laugh sometimes

Wow.

Mr.HyDe807 02-11-2013 05:31 PM

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ma7pg7Pfdr1rsw1yf.gif

oh-dae-su 02-11-2013 07:05 PM

Taylor Swift is allegedly a whiny, annoying bitch. Allegedly.

bourahioro 02-12-2013 09:22 AM

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA This whole thread is awesome :)

Lost in Space 02-12-2013 05:11 PM

Bond Girl being on this forum when she's drunk is like me having my Iphone near me. It's a fucking disaster, but inevitably hilarious.

hoojib127 02-13-2013 06:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bondgirl (Post 3653167)
Well l hear alot of guys do trim them selfs and keep the hair on there balls tidy
I know alot of guys expect women to shave off all there pubic hair or have there in a well trimmed style

I have to say that it is not what is down under it is what you have above the vagina or peenis and ball area

I heard all this shaving and trimming came from porno films

it makes me laugh sometimes

I personally still find it baffling how we went from nobody ever giving a shit - for either gender - that there was hair down there to the vast majority of people caring ALMOST OVERNIGHT. :confused: I'm still of the considered opinion that a woman should have hair somewhere else on their body besides their head. And since it doesn't look nearly as good on their legs or in their armpits... :o Having pubes also gives a person (not just the woman herself) something else to play with down there. Bring back the bush!

Bondgirl 02-13-2013 06:59 PM

Well that is true a few years ago people would give a crap whether you had hair down under but now it is a top thing you have to do to be excepted by a man

I feel this is so over rated that is why l say that men need to look at other things about a woman
I beleive that yes you should shave your legs and arm pits but having to shave your vagina is another thing

Hucksta G 02-13-2013 07:29 PM

lol

foreskin.

hoojib127 02-13-2013 08:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bondgirl (Post 3655027)
Well that is true a few years ago people would give a crap whether you had hair down under but now it is a top thing you have to do to be excepted by a man

I feel this is so over rated that is why l say that men need to look at other things about a woman
I beleive that yes you should shave your legs and arm pits but having to shave your vagina is another thing

If you ask me, any guy who more or less insists that a woman shave down there it's because deep down they prefer 9-year-old pussy... in which case you should just tell them to fuck off. :cool:

Mr. Guiltless 02-13-2013 08:36 PM

Who is Taylor Swift?

KillerKlown 02-14-2013 07:25 AM

Nothing wrong with a shaved muff - Just a little landing strip left so to guide the plane in...

AspectRatio1986 02-14-2013 01:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hoojib127 (Post 3655034)
If you ask me, any guy who more or less insists that a woman shave down there it's because deep down they prefer 9-year-old pussy... in which case you should just tell them to fuck off. :cool:

I'm 26 and I've never been with a woman who doesn't voluntarily shave down unda!

Preston_79 02-14-2013 01:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hoojib127 (Post 3655034)
If you ask me, any guy who more or less insists that a woman shave down there it's because deep down they prefer 9-year-old pussy... in which case you should just tell them to fuck off. :cool:


LOL!


Count me as one who prefers it just slightly trimmed.

Girls who are worried about foreskin, and guys worried about a bit of hair, you'll be fucking those clam shells in the future, like in Demolition Man.

Bondgirl 02-16-2013 06:56 AM

Ah l wonder how we got off the subject of pubic hair to a foreskin topic maybe it is time to start of who is uncircumsized and ones who have kept it attatched l bet you guys will not tell lol we are always talking about women or maybe l should put this in the non movie area

Bondgirl 02-16-2013 07:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lost in Space (Post 3654677)
Bond Girl being on this forum when she's drunk is like me having my Iphone near me. It's a fucking disaster, but inevitably hilarious.

Well at least l brighten the forum with all my lovely thoughts and guys like you get to enjoy it

PBateman 02-16-2013 05:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bondgirl (Post 3655758)
Ah l wonder how we got off the subject of pubic hair to a foreskin topic maybe it is time to start of who is uncircumsized and ones who have kept it attatched l bet you guys will not tell lol we are always talking about women or maybe l should put this in the non movie area

We were never on the topic of pubic hair until you made us all feel better about ourselves by thinking it was. It was a foreskin topic to begin with.

KillerKlown 02-17-2013 04:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bondgirl (Post 3655758)
Ah l wonder how we got off the subject of pubic hair to a foreskin topic maybe it is time to start of who is uncircumsized and ones who have kept it attatched l bet you guys will not tell lol we are always talking about women or maybe l should put this in the non movie area



Ummm... Its in the title of the thread: "Taylor Swift is allegedly not a fan of uncut cocks"

uncut = uncircumcised.

Get it now?

Bondgirl 02-17-2013 04:50 PM

I know the difference between a man being curcumsized and uncurcumsized getting on the manner of both they say sex is better when a man has been curcumsized but l have to say these days many men do not have there foreskin cut but quite a few years ago it was the norm men in the 50s and 60s were done because in those days they thought it would stop infection

Glinda 02-17-2013 10:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bondgirl (Post 3656221)
they say sex is better when a man has been curcumsized

Yeah, I don't know where that came from but that's not true and just stems from ignorance (not yours Bondgirl, but "they" - whoever that is).

That's about all I want to say on a public forum but don't believe that.

Bondgirl 02-18-2013 04:19 AM

It came from diffrent studies but it is up to the person in the relationship to what a woman prefers but l have to admit there must be not that much difference between the two

Glinda 02-18-2013 12:23 PM

Edit as i somehow erased what I wrote her. I didn't even open this box I don't know what happened, i was trying to quote.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:30 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.