Movie Fan Central Discussion Forums

Movie Fan Central Discussion Forums (http://www.joblo.com/forums/index.php)
-   Horror Movie talk (http://www.joblo.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   if you were in a horror movie, where and how do you think you would die? (http://www.joblo.com/forums/showthread.php?t=54629)

sherimoon 06-05-2003 03:16 PM

if you were in a horror movie, where and how do you think you would die?

I personally want to die having sex. However, I think that I would be the one who dies on the dark street because she is stupid enough to walk alone at night. Either that, or I would die in my car. It would be just my luck that I would die someway stupid like that.

MacReady 06-05-2003 03:32 PM

I wanna be executed in front of a mob of monsters.

Wicked 06-05-2003 04:13 PM

I know exactly how I'd die. I would probably do something stupid on a dare. Like, a guy would tell me something like: "I bet you don't have the balls to check out that old cemetary in the forrest", in front of my girlfriend or whatever. I'd be in the woods before he could finish the sentence. I always do stupid stuff like that.

or maybe a car accident death, that's a possibility

SixStrangSmoker 06-05-2003 06:42 PM

i want to be eaten alive by a bunch of dirty old men in a graveyard...just tearing away at my body w/ their teeth

(lets get some light over here...Trash is takin off her clothes again!)

Dead Halloween 06-05-2003 07:09 PM

After I go check that weird sound in the forest, Jason comes out and slice my head off with a machete.

It will be an honor to be killed by Mr. Voorhees.

Or having my chest busted by an alien baby, if it is a queen it will worth it.

X-Nightcrawler 06-05-2003 07:25 PM

Id get killed in a freak accident...Final Destination style!

Vedus Hate 06-05-2003 11:44 PM

About an hour and forty minutes in to the movie after the rest of you figure out that I'm the one that's been killing everyone. Then as I'm trying to make my escape my car, in flames, would go off a cliff and everyone would assume I was dead although no one would ever find a body. At least, not my body anyway.

FilmsAtLarge 06-05-2003 11:57 PM

I would probably be the character to die after putting up a fight. I would think the killer is dead and he would suddenly come back to life, although I wouldn't turn my back on him, grab me and out of a state of shock I can't move. He would probably impale me with his fist then cut my head off with an axe.

VincentPrice 06-06-2003 12:44 AM

No idea, but if I were to die...I'd want it to be extremely violent and gory.

cYmOrG 06-06-2003 01:07 AM

i'd probably be one of two characters

a:
the guy that gets killed in the really cool opening scene

or b:
a meaningless character that is killed off early on in the movie that doesn't really have much affect on the plot or advancement of the movie.

DWhots 06-06-2003 02:08 AM

I would be the guy that almost dies in every film in a series, but for some fucked up reason I would turn up again and again with some weird limp. Then when the series gets a bit stale, I would trip down the stairs, breaking my neck, living the killer pissed off becuase he/she would never get the chance in doing it themself.

OR

I would walk into a beautiful museum filled with bright reds, greens and blues, only to be slashed to death by a killer with a long black raincoat and black leather gloves.

Ripper1888 06-06-2003 03:09 AM

The way I want to die is after coming down from the high of orgasmic fun or in my sleep.

But in a horror flick I'd be the one that after escaping the killer(s) grasp would trip and fall down the stairs and brake my neck or fall and hit my head cracking open my skull.I have had lots of stiches and broken bones in my 22 years.

The way I would want to die in horror flick would be either saving the girl of my dreams or dieing a very violent and bloody death.

*Escapade* 06-06-2003 12:17 PM

I'd probably be the best-friend-type character, so I'd more than likely die by being with the nominal heroine. Either that, or I'd be the skeptic to say "THERE'S NOTHING OUT HERE!" just before opening the front door to greet the killer. Either way I'd go, it's more than likely be fairly shocking, violent, and gory (if the MPAA decides to let me have a proper death scene...).

sherimoon 06-07-2003 09:38 PM

You know, I might actually be that person as well. I am famous for telling everyone that they are wimps for being scared of nothing and I know that just once, it will be something. Ill probably say something like "Yeah right, theres no one there." And then have the killer come up from behind me or something.

Tommy Doyle 06-07-2003 11:41 PM

Yup, I'm the guy that goes down the hall to check out the noise. However, I turn all the lights on, and if I'm really freaked out, I usually have a baseball bat or a knife. There's a noise on the front porch you say??? Well then, let me go check it out...

Actually, I took a horror movie quiz one time to see how I would end up dying, and it told me that I would be the survivor. That no bad guy would get the best of me because I've seen one too many horror movies and I'm ready to kick ass if the need for ass kicking is in order. And if I couldn't kick ass, I would be smart enough to get the hell out and find someone who could.

But, if I were to die, it'd probably be near the end of the movie, all bloodied and battered, with the one other survivor, and we'd think the guy or girl was dead, and then they'd wake up and shove my head in a blender. It should be gory whatever it is....

Could Be Worse 06-07-2003 11:56 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Tommy Doyle

Actually, I took a horror movie quiz one time to see how I would end up dying, and it told me that I would be the survivor. That no bad guy would get the best of me because I've seen one too many horror movies and I'm ready to kick ass if the need for ass kicking is in order. And if I couldn't kick ass, I would be smart enough to get the hell out and find someone who could.

I think we may hav taken the same quiz it said I'd suvive too, it said something about common sense and knoing all of the "horror rules"

Jason13thh 06-08-2003 04:42 AM

I would die very soon in the movie because I would be too fucked up to react.

X-Nightcrawler 06-08-2003 05:20 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Could Be Worse
I think we may hav taken the same quiz it said I'd suvive too, it said something about common sense and knoing all of the "horror rules"
Where can I take that quiz?

Could Be Worse 06-08-2003 05:42 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by X-Nightcrawler
I can't remember, this was a while ago, and I think I just stumbled on it while looking at random websites.

girl6 06-08-2003 06:15 PM

Michael Myers is my all time favorite killer. And I would love to die at his hands. I would like to be stabbed right in the middle of orgasm while I'm having sex with my boyfriend. Or when he grabs you and crushes your skull in. I would find that very interesting.

Lindsey 06-08-2003 07:34 PM

I'd be the topless big-boobid bimbo running up the stairs, then I'd trip and fall...then I'd get my neck slit open.

How cool would that be!?! :p

Sad man 06-08-2003 07:51 PM

Actually I'd like to survive. I always manage to do something or find a way to escape. But if I have to die, it'd be with the other surviver, a girl, and the killer comes and wants to kill her but I get in his way and he chops my head off. Quick, brave and painless. The perfect death.

Tommy Doyle 06-08-2003 08:42 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by X-Nightcrawler
Sorry dude, I took that test at least a year ago... I don't have a clue as to where it is!! Sorry...

Wayne 06-11-2003 03:16 AM

I'd be the stonner of the movie and get killed by being thrown off a building or having my bong jammed down my throat.

sherimoon 06-11-2003 01:26 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Wayne
I'd be the stonner of the movie and get killed by being thrown off a building or having my bong jammed down my throat.
That would be my brothers character. Then my best friend would be the alcoholic who dies after having sex with him.

SL Dubbs 07-16-2012 04:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lindsey (Post 871308)
I'd be the topless big-boobid bimbo running up the stairs, then I'd trip and fall...then I'd get my neck slit open.

How cool would that be!?! :p

Awesome.

I always laugh when I'm an intense situation and my legs don't work for some reason. For instance my buddy and me once throw a bunch of water ballons over a cliff hitting a bunch of naked people on a nude beach. Then hear a voice scream "HEY, MOTHER FUCKERS!!! HEY HEY HEY!!!! hearing the guy come up the cliff my buddy turns around and dives right into a 7 foot bush unable to get out of it. I just stood there laughing at the whole situation. My legs would not work at all. With my luck something similar would happen if I was in a horror movie.

Saunion 07-17-2012 03:52 PM

I wouldn't die. I'd be in the sequel.

PSU80 07-17-2012 07:35 PM

I would probably die in a shower or I would be attacked as I was walking up a flight of stairs.

Those two things actually scare me.

Bondgirl 08-03-2012 10:36 PM

I would prefer to die at the start of a horror film but most of the time that will not happen

Maybe l could die in a shower scene you know where that knife comes sudderly through the shower certain and you have know where to run away

MovieMaster 08-08-2012 09:33 AM

I would not die. I would be the badass who pimp slaps the monster and then steals the monster's girl.