Movie Fan Central Discussion Forums

Movie Fan Central Discussion Forums (http://www.joblo.com/forums/index.php)
-   Celeb Talk/Gossip (http://www.joblo.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Kobe Bryant Police Interview (http://www.joblo.com/forums/showthread.php?t=83182)

The Heart Collector 09-25-2004 03:37 PM

Kobe Bryant Police Interview

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/0924041kobea1.html

LOL. How many puns or jokes will people manage to produce out of this?

Tuukka 09-25-2004 05:08 PM

Interesting read. I have to say that if I'm to pick a side here after reading that, I'll say that he *did* do it.

agentsands 09-25-2004 08:57 PM

Yeah, he probably is guilty. Everyone around these people elevate them to god-like status and they wind up having no sense of the word "no." It's not something they ever hear. I'm not saying the girl was Joan of Arc...but...still. It ended like we knew it would. Money is much more powerful than justice.:(

Pain In Da Azz 09-28-2004 09:55 AM

haahahahaha.......people only respond like kobe did in this article when they are guilty of SOMETHING.....its hard to tell if he was doing all that stuttering because he was afraid of this shyt going public, if he was afraid his wife was gonna take him to the cleaners after being humiliated, or if he actually had forceful sex with that freak, i mean girl....

he did SOMETHING though i dont know what, lmao!!!!!!!!

i still want to know why he hit it RAW in the first damn place??????? if he used a condom he couldve lied and said he never hit it, lol.....

Tuukka 09-29-2004 03:27 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Pain In Da Azz
haahahahaha.......people only respond like kobe did in this article when they are guilty of SOMETHING.....
RE:

That's pretty much how I felt reading it. If he didn't do anything, he for sure was sreaming "GUILTY!" with every other line. And almost the first thing he says is asking whether he can buy the girl to be silent, and not go to trial. Huh? Granted, maybe he just doesn't know at all how to deal in stressful situations, but he was painting himself in the corner in the interview, several times.

Pain In Da Azz 09-29-2004 10:01 AM

is this the police interview that was not allowed in the trial? prosecution might have had an ace in the hole with all that damn nervousness kobe was displaying :o

chu082011 06-14-2012 10:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pain In Da Azz (Post 1680345)
is this the police interview that was not allowed in the trial? prosecution might have had an ace in the hole with all that damn nervousness kobe was displaying :o

Try wit it...I hope this helps: Police interview questions

CuatroDiablos 06-14-2012 02:22 PM

Man ..I was 18 when this thread was made.

dustyhead 06-18-2012 09:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chu082011 (Post 3563936)
Try wit it...I hope this helps: Police interview questions

Wow...way to bump this 8 year old thread to answer an 8 year old question. First post, nonetheless.

Since it's bumped, I shall rescue it and say that Vanessa & Kobe are working things out...which is strange to me, because:

1. She filed for divorce immediately 10 years after their initial nuptials. She could've walked away with more than half of Kobe's estate, in her name.

2. He f*cked a white girl in the ass.

But they are reconciling their differences after she filed for divorce...

I'm assuming Vanessa is taking the high road on this one...sending the message that she won't put up with it again, and she can take all his $$ if she desires to. I do believe Kobe has been "relatively" monogamous since this incident.

Bump of the year award.

EDIT:

Upon further self-reflection I have come to the conclusion that me and the poster above me have fallen for a spam poster and this is indeed not an act of an imbecile, but rather I am the imbecile (and to a lesser extent, the poster above me) for not catching and ignoring this post in the first place.

Carry on.