Movie Fan Central Discussion Forums

Movie Fan Central Discussion Forums (http://www.joblo.com/forums/index.php)
-   Celeb-O-Meter (http://www.joblo.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=48)
-   -   Daniel Craig (http://www.joblo.com/forums/showthread.php?t=94386)

BadCoverVersion 09-20-2005 08:35 AM

Daniel Craig
 
http://as.wn.com/i/88/cbb8b766f599b8.jpg

Not only is he a hottie of the highest calibre, he's also a genuinely brilliant actor. He's put in some fine performances over the past few years...in Road To Perdition, The Mother, Layer Cake, Sylvia, Enduring Love and more.

I see Mr Craig going from strength to strength. He gets a YAY from me.

http://www.fashionmission.nl/nieuws/...esbond2005.jpg

Mmmm.

screamer581 09-29-2005 07:53 PM

I watched Layer Cake (7.5/10) a few weeks ago and dug it a lot, and especially dug his performance. I have only seen him in a few flicks (Layer Cake, The Road to Perdition, The Jacket, and Tomb Raider...yuck) but so far, I'm impressed and would like to see him in more.


Yay.

http://www.mi6.co.uk/sections/articl...anielcraig.jpg

therealjohng 10-04-2005 08:52 PM

I know that I'll be alone on this, but goddamn it, I want this guy as Bond.

BadCoverVersion 10-05-2005 01:12 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by therealjohng
I know that I'll be alone on this, but goddamn it, I want this guy as Bond.
You're not alone...I don't even really care about the Bond franchise, but if Craig were cast I'd be mighty tempted to start giving a shit.

I think he'd bring a whole new dimension to Bond...and did I mention how hot he is?

donna542004 10-09-2005 08:10 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by screamer581
I watched Layer Cake (7.5/10) a few weeks ago and dug it a lot, and especially dug his performance. I have only seen him in a few flicks (Layer Cake, The Road to Perdition, The Jacket, and Tomb Raider...yuck) but so far, I'm impressed and would like to see him in more.


Yay.

He was really good in The Mother.
I think he is a really good actor. I hope more of his movies will start coming over here in the UA.
Donna A.

screamer581 10-09-2005 11:23 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by donna542004
He was really good in The Mother.
I think he is a really good actor. I hope more of his movies will start coming over here in the UA.
Donna A.

Haven't see The Mother. I just looked it up on imdb, sounds decent. I'll keep my eyes open for it.

BadCoverVersion 10-14-2005 11:50 AM

Well, he's been named as the new Bond so hurrah for him!

screamer581 10-14-2005 02:54 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by BadCoverVersion
Well, he's been named as the new Bond so hurrah for him!

Very cool indeed!

syxxpac 10-22-2005 09:56 PM

I'll give him a YAY for playing a great asshole in Road To Perdition, but his ability/inability to fill the mighty shoes of Brosnan in the Bond role will make or break this YAY.

donna542004 10-22-2005 10:22 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by screamer581
Haven't see The Mother. I just looked it up on imdb, sounds decent. I'll keep my eyes open for it.
Just beware it is a bit freaky.
Donna A.

Cottonmouth 01-06-2006 01:57 PM

Enduring Love, you guys.

Tagia_Romero 01-08-2006 12:10 AM

Mmmm. Not bad, not bad at all. Lovely blue eyes, I must say. I've only seen him in the first "Tomb Raider" film, but I intend on changing that by seeing "Layer Cake".


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:35 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.